Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Rinna is a thirsty mess. So sad that this show has consumed her existence. I think she'll lose her sh-t once Bravo trades her in for a younger model. 

Backtracking to Potomac, did anyone peep how Candi-ass has cast Wendy to the wolves by putting her in the back house instead of the main house with her? I thought this was her bestie? Now see... Folks are gonna see what many of us have been saying when it comes to her casting folks aside in order to get in good with Gizelle or Karen. Candaice is a piss poor friend. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

POTOMAC

Just like I like my Potomac...easy and breezy.

I thought this episode was a nice taste of what's to come next week. The first group trip. And the battle lines have definitely been drawn. Mia/La Dame/Wendy vs The Green Eyed Bandits with Candiace in the middle. And then you have wild cards like Ashley (who will be bringing it and being messy next week) and Alaska (okay, that nickname is really sticking). And it evens out so well given who is (and who is not) getting along so the dynamic is going to be crazy fun over the next few episodes. Just tonight alone was fun to watch. 

Meanwhile, we got solo scenes to deepen Mia, get into Ashley's head pre-trip, and of course setting up the main plot...the start of the Eddie rumors...which as we know (and Wendy has emphasized online after everyone, me, and their mama said online), started in the edited scene with Gizelle and was reshot (again?), by Gizelle with Ashley this episode. Hmmm...who did she try to do that on before? Hmmm...

LA DAME. I have mentioned that I felt that La Dame was coming across more vicious. But THIS was more like the La Dame I was used to seeing. Unbothered. If anyone was bothered this time around, it was Gizelle. It showed from the first time La Dame got on the bus. Then just seeing Wendy and La Dame getting along. Then later on at the house. And she was just so...triggered, she had to get that dig in at Ray and the taxes. Oh, delicious irony right now! Meanwhile, all she got from La Dame was DUST!!! La Dame was there to have fun and kiki and she did. She was hilarious on the stripper pole challenge. And I fully expect her to drag Gizelle (and Robyn since she keeps wanting to turn up) next week. 

GIZELLE. Bitter, bitter, bitter. That came through loud and clear for me. I admit that I was surprised that Dean did not react to her like he did La Dame. lol. But she continued to seem so pressed over La Dame's very presence. At La Dame's growing friendship with Wendy. At the fact Mia might be trying to get to know her, but she's TeamLaDame. And it was clear that if she was so upset over what La Dame, she would have done what she said and discussed it outside of the show and/or cameras. So she clearly wanted an audience...yeeeeeah no. She also wanted to start some mess with Wendy by repeating that rumor...well...TWICE. Shown or not shown, she did. Seems like a waste of energy and throwing away any goodwill (or editing) she managed to get over the last few episodes. BUT...it does keep it going. 

ROBYN. GUUUUUUUUUUUUURL, SHHHHHHHUTTTTTT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Every time she spoke in defense of Gizelle (who can defend herself if she is the HBIC), I continued to think of the Season 2/3 episode when Drunk Karen read her down. She is truly Gizelle's shadows and is just itching to dragged into the corner with her when she is getting read down. Looks like she might get her wish next week when Wendy starts. And given that sneak peek that got released where Gizelle did not seem to have Robyn's back at all that's just sad that Robyn would have hers. But I'll reserve judgment until I see the whole scene.

ASHLEY. Awww at the new baby. And I really liked how she described how she felt about having two sons. It really tracked with her history with her family and just resonated with me. But I guess Hades froze over because I'm ready for Messy Ashley to show up and we all know I loathe Messy Ashley, but given the pot shots that Candiace has taken at her for the last few episodes, it's time. 

MIA. And THIS is why it's a good thing if you are in a relationship when one is older than the other. They can have a different, but helpful perspective on things you might not see for yourself. So I liked the scene where Mia and her man talked about her mother and home life. I also liked her going on that dinner after all with the Green Eyed Bandits. She said she was willing so I'll give her that even if she is still TeamLaDame.  And hahahahahahhahahaha at her on the stripper pole.

ETA: DEAD.

I think she won that easily with Candiace a close second. lol.

CANDIACE. Surpisingly pleasant and low key this episode other than her continuing to shade Ashley. Oh, wait! She threw Wendy under the bus due to her getting closer to La Dame. Some best friend, huh? 

WENDY. Can she please go back to sounding like her she sounded last season? I thought it was just me, but she has this annoying a&* baby voice that she did not have last season and it's like nails on a chalkboard to me. In her confrontation scene next week, that sounds more like how I am used to her sounding so I need that back and not baby voice. Other than that, it was more of Second Season Wendy for me and that was just...kinda there. I know it won't be next week so I don't mind.

Good episode for sure. Can't wait for the first fight which looks like Dr. Wendy vs BOTH Green Eyed Bandits. 

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Mia just f**king admit you were a stripper on a POLE and call it a day. Denying it looks ten-times worse. No one learns THAT by watching and taking notes. That was practice till perfect. Again, she irks TF out of me, unless with her children.
However, girl, why was your child walking up to the edge of a sidewalk and falling face-first into the street. You should've been holding her hand from the START! I would be horrified as a parent.

Potomac is the HBIC of 2021 Housewives.

• Members

Porsha has been coddled by Bravo in recent years, expecting them to edit away the hard questions and whitewash her rep. How quickly she forgets. Back in S7-10, people were seriously asking why Porsha was still on the show. She was like the Teddi of RHOA (only with fisticuff issues and salacious rumors).

She's ready to move onto bigger and better things -- I'd be interested to know what those are. Correct me if I'm wrong -- isn't Porsha's work on Dish Nation a gossip-news segment and the rest is on-air ki-ki support for male DJs? She is so closely associated with RH and its eco-system, I can't see her shaking that off easily.

Porsha got lucky between S10 and now. Production on her side, plus Angry Nene shown the door, Kenya MIA some seasons, and newbies failing to make their mark. 

When the IRS catches up with Simon, or he replaces her with another, younger gold digger -- i bet Porsha will be more than ready to pitch Bravo her new spin-off, Porsha's Getting Divorced. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

LOL! Love Garcelle and Sutton questioning that. Even as I watched and did the math... okay, 22 years ago it was 1999, and you were already in your late 20's. Gurl, come on... No ATM card? Never been inside a bank? 

NJ: I must be the only person who's still Team Marge.  

Please register in order to view this content

I appreciated Melissa's reunion comment about Jennifuh trying to get on RHONJ for the last 9 years. No surprise there. Wasn't she on another short-lived reality show where she claimed her money came from her own family's jewelry business or something, and not from hubby being a surgeon? Not that I don't like Jennifer, she just isn't the bee's knees in my eyes. 

• Members

I am solidly Team Marge. It isn't that I don't enjoy Jennifer, but I enjoy Marge more and to me she's let it all hang out in a way that Jennifer has not. Few housewives admit to getting sued and losing for nearly a million dollars - Marge made it part of her storyline. 

Looking on Instagram, there's a post floating around saying Bill has had a longstanding affair with his Skinceuticals representative and that Jennifer has looked the other way. They've also questioned why Bill would be gone at such weird hours - like how he can manage to schedule elective surgical time to the point he doesn't see his wife for a few days in a row? 

• Members

That part stood out the most. Wasn't Wendy her ride-or-die last year when Candiace was pulling out the pointy napkin and crying about betrayal? IMO Candiace has been angling for the role of ally to the GEBs for the past 2-3 years, ever since she spilled to Giz about Monique's Amistad comment. Last year presented her with the perfect opportunity to fully jump ship. I also have a theory that Candiace stays perpetually mad at Ashley because Ashley has had that GEB Ally role for many seasons, and she wants that spot

Also: Candiace is That Girl who finds the microphone on the bus and loudly hogs it for the whole journey.

I really liked Mia this episode. Her story about growing up in foster care was moving.

Couldn't believe the UNMITIGATED GALL ((c) Candy Ass) of Gizelle demanding Karen apologize for 'lying' about her relationship! Where was the lie?! Karen "Are you talking to me?" 

@Taoboi I totally agree with you re: Wendy. She is a whole different person this season, and it is not natural. In fact, it feels like she has regressed in some way. Like this is how she feels someone on a RH show would act. Also, her new baby voice drives me nuts too. It is the vocal equivalent of a limp handshake. 

Next week, though... next week seems to flip a lot of what I wrote on its head!

• Members

I think Jennifer knows what Bill is doing but doesn't give a sh-t. As long as he provides a comfortable lifestyle for herself, her kids, and her parents, he can do whatever he wants. I wouldn't be surprised if Jennifer drops a bomb and reveals that she knows about affairs and expresses that she doesn't care. 

^

This. Candiace's soul mission is to be #3 to the GEBs; however, they'll never allow anyone to take Ashley's spot as she has something Candiace doesn't possess--OG status. I give Potomac one thing, the OGs on this show will somewhat stick together. 

I know damn well that Candiace ain't telling folks to basically move on...

• Members

Not Ms. DRAG ME MONIQUE and HIT ME MICHAEL DARBY preaching to Giz and Karen to let it go! She nursed her grudges against Ashley and Monique for years. (And now she's got a new one with Karen to obsess over). She never lets anything go, judging by her deliberately trying to exclude Ashley from group events.

Plus it's clear from the scene between Gizelle and Ashley this episode that there is a bond built over the 6 seasons. I'm not sure the GEBs enjoy Candiace's company quite as much.

And as petty and nothingburger as Karen's gripe over 'wishing death on Ray' is (it's really just for the show)... when is someone going to point out Gizelle's asinine demand that Karen apologise for 'lying' about her and Jamal? Google Maps from space can see it is a made-for-TV relationship. Gizelle thinks that if she can get Karen to apologise, it will somehow render Monique's exposure of her at reunion null and void.

• Members

*gasps*

But seriously, I was about to say that a lot of people here like Marge. But I see they are speaking up. She started fun for me, but it was clear that she is gunning for Teresa and that just went meh. Of course, I am not a regular viewer of NJ until recently. 

@Cat Ooohh it's not just me. lol. re: Wendy.