Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think La Dame would *love* for Gizelle to admit to the truths that Monique spilled and La Dame co-signed but without mentioning Monique's name since she's no longer on the show. So yeah, the "wishing death on Ray" spin is reminiscent of NYC's Kelly suddenly having an issue with Ramona during season 4 because of the Scary Island trip from Season 3, which also felt random AF. 

But love 'em or hate 'em, the core four - The Grande Dame/Gizelle/Robyn/Ashley - are still the main draw of this series which I love. After 6 seasons, they don't feel stale. I will FOREVER side-eye ANYTHING Candiace says or does, Dr. Wendy is a wannabe oaf, and Mia is okay but too plastic for me (not to mention the voice sounds like a Kardashian clone). 

• Members

I'm 100% Team Jennifuh but this left me

Re: Wendy, she is definitely trying to imitate a (whispery-voiced) Jen Shah. The problem is that Jen Shah is a pale imitation of somebody else -- pre-fraud Erika Girardi -- who herself is a pale imitation of a 1950s B-movie starlet. It is Xeroxed copy on top of Xeroxed copy on top of Xeroxed copy of an actual human being, someone who pours all their effort into this OTT fake image because they don't like their real selves.

It makes me sad that Wendy felt insecure about herself to this point. There was a moment in Sunday's episode where Wendy told Karen she overdid it with the Ray thing, and you know, she was right. It was a glimpse of the Wendy I would like to see more of -- she talked to Karen straight but kindly.

Next week, we see the GEBs using Wendy's personality transplant to go after her, and consequently, she will be defending her marriage from a position of relative weakness. Because now they've all noticed the new Wenday. "But now we said it!" etc.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Had to post this. Back in 2010, before she got the BH gig, Rinna and Harry Hamlin had their own reality show on TVLand called Harry Loves Lisa. Here they are hawking it on Today with Hoda and Kathie Lee. And suddenly a call comes in during the interview that their clothing store "in the Valley" (thanks Kathie Lee) is being robbed. 

Hoda and Kathie Lee's faces are priceless. They really are not feeling them.

• Members

The Real Housewives of New York City:

• Ramona, when not acting like Ramona, could work well as a real estate agent... if she's not assaulting those interrupting her... but now she's talking a bit too much.
  • Sonja's date may be a match... but does not seem to be Sonja's technical type. Hoping it might work for her, though.
  • I love how supportive Eboni and Leah are of each other; that is a solid and true relationship.
  • do love that Sonja continues to be voice of solid reason among her, Luann and Ramona.
  • The host of this dinner ain't having Ramona's bullsh*t.
  • Sonja? An introvert? HAHAHAAHAHA. Those flashbacks of Sonja's backside were insane.
  • "She's converting. What are we? Learning. We're just learning." I love Sonja.
  • Ramona is tone deaf AF. She is really missing the complete point, and it's very disappointing.
  • DORINDA! WHAT WERE WE DOING HERE WITHOUT DORINDA!!!!!
  • Well other guests are sitting there wondering why TF they're there and what TF are they witnessing.
  • Producers ALWAYS shade Ramona with flashbacks this season... first with the ladies being late and then her lying about the non-eating thing.
  • The host is DONE. Like, she's ready to check TF out.

Seeing Dorinda on Watch What Happens Live makes me genuinely miss her... can we bring Dorinda back and remove Ramona, please? Jackie Hoffman is ICONIC. Dorinda does need to come back. She feels like herself again.

• Members

@Liberty CityAndy did say Dorinda was “on pause.” I think she’s definitely back. Either with herself or with Bethenny because Bethenny will want an ally. 

This makes two weeks where WWHL was the highlight and not the episode. This is giving me Dallas flashbacks where the season has reached a point where it seems never ending yet nothing is going on. And another boring event hosted by Eboni?! My goodness. Luann is in Paris and we have all this talk of reunion filming being delayed which makes me think there’s a bunch more episodes and I can’t take it! 

At least give us some more Bershan to inject SOME fun into things. This is just boring. 

• Members

#La Comtesse was in Paris?? Her natural habitat? Production should be dispatched to France ASAP to film her every move (also, one-half of Victoria and Noel's extended de Lesseps family live over there). Then they could have screened it and I would have been salivating over the locations!

Haven't seen yesterday's episode but I'm feeling scared, lol. 

Please register in order to view this content

I did see QuaranLeah insisting on being there via Zoom which...  

After hearing Dorinda on Danny Pellegrino's podcast, there is little doubt in my mind that she will be back. She's definitely aiming for a kinder, gentler Dorin this time, but you realise how much she brings to the show.

And I can't believe I'm going to say this... I am going to deeply regret these words, I know it... but I guess bring Bethenny back as a Dorinda ally. As long as the show doesn't become The Bethenny Show, Sponsored by Skinnygirl (Also Starring Other Great Housewives We Edited Down to Make Room for Bethenny Narrating Everything). This is an ensemble cast and that's what I want to see.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don’t want her back either, but I feel if they can they’ll try. Her HBOMax deal failed and she started talking about the show again, defending the current season and started interacting/following Sonja again. I’m just mentally preparing myself, but hopefully they can develop without her. 

• Members

Agreed. The show needs a jolt, and if Bethenny's aspirations for something even greater are dwindling, she can always crawl back to RHONY. I haven't seen Dorinda on WWHL yet, but I'm glad to hear both parties (Bravo & Dorinda) are ready to resume things next season. 

We finally watched last week's RHONY and I LOLed at Ramona/LuAnn busting Sonja's lies story about sleeping with the 25-year-old. 

Side note: Although Leah should not have let the dog run around during filming of the Mariah Carey ripoff music video, as a daddy to two chihuahuas, I thought the little critter was precious

Please register in order to view this content