• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY

Obviously, this season really sucks and this particular episode felt like a rock bottom of sorts. 

Ramona was just insane at that dinner and I felt for the three guests who sat there in disbelief. I really felt for the woman who was pregnant because she didn't have the ability to throw one back like the gentleman did. 

Leah is not much better than Ramona though. She was so obnoxious being on Zoom and asking to be moved around. She's lucky her singing that prayer moved Sonja, it was her sole redeeming moment. 

Sonja shined at both the dinner, "She's converting, we're learning," and the blind date where she was calm and charming and looked a million bucks. 

Luann sat there silently. That was the absolute smartest thing she's done all season. 

Eboni is a chore to watch and this storyline with her father bores me and feels like it was plucked out of thin air for TV. She's in her late 30s...if finding her father was of high importance wouldn't she have done it years ago? 

THE FUTURE OF RHONY

I agree that between her appearance on WWHL and Danny Pellegrino's podcast that it feels like Dorinda is well on her way to returning. That is a very good thing. They need her warmth and charisma and emotion badly.

They need to fire Leah so fast her head will spin. She rings so rehearsed and produced and she doesn't have chemistry with anyone, including Eboni who I feel turns to Leah because she's closest in age, but they are only allies, not friends. Leah has nothing going on either professionally or with the rest of the cast, which is why she films with her family. 

Bethenny has crashed and burned at HBOMax and I would like to hope she'd return a little humbled...wishful thinking I'm sure but she would bring a lot to a new season of RHONY and I think with returns from Ramona, Sonja, Luann, Dorinda, Eboni, and Bershan...it would be a great season.

• Members

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Please register in order to view this content

This is exactly how I feel about both the episode and RHONY"s future. 

In ATL news.... I'm not sure why she did this, but she's certainly gambling big on Simon.

Rinna the Enforcer trying to intimidate anyone who doesn't sign off on Erika's narrative. Glad Garcelle is standing up to that BS.

• Members

Sutton was the absolute MVP of tonight’s episode. She smells bullshit and I thank her for it.

[!@#$%^&*] Lisa Rinna, she returned to form tonight.

Dorit was channeling her best Ramona during the race conversation with Crystal and Garcelle.

• Members

Dorit is pure trash. I've felt that way since dog-gate; however, it was strengthen with that bulls--t she spewed tonight. I am just gonna leave that there b/c what I wanna say about that one is VERY non-PC.

Rinna... UGH. Biggest. Hypocrite. Of. All. Time. This is the same b-tch that pushed for LVP, Yolanda, Denise, and Kim to "own it" and push for the truth with them, but when Garcelle does it, it is not the right time? Say what? She is a clown and she needs to be put out to pasture at this moment. 

And Garcelle shouldn't've apologized for a damn thing. F-ck Erika. 

Kudos to Sutton for have the balls to smell a ruse. I love that she is not buying this drivel. 

• Members

SLC

Well...Jen's trial got pushed back to March 2022.

And Season 2 trailer might be out tomorrow at the earliest and next week at the latest...?

AW HELL NO!!!! What we ain't gonna do is a gang-up on Garcelle. And THANK YOU Production for giving Garcelle receipts to show. 

Same girl. Ex Soap Opera Star can't say Jack about OWNING IT. 

• Members

So I haven't watched the episode yet. But I have seen the brief moment Blow-Up Doll Dorit decided to break her vow of silence and opine (below).

"All my best maids and nannies have been multicultural/dark-skinned!" That's her ode to racial equality? Dorit, STFU and worry about the fact that Louis Vuitton has now blocked your ass from buying their stuff. Allegedly.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I would welcome Bethenny back, as I thoroughly enjoy her on the franchise, but she's always discussed how happy she is being off the show and focusing on her podcast. She left her deal with Mark Burnett/MGM supposedly because it was conflicting with the podcast and her ability to take that further, so I think she chose the avenue she most wanted to pursue. Plus, she's always maintained that she has kept in-touch with Dorinda and Sonja only following her exit.

• Members

Agreed 1000% and yes, this particular episode was so cringe. The second half, at least. LuAnn was smart to stay silent in disbelief. You could tell the white woman was trying to placate Ramona, but eventually, you have to let the Ramonacoaster ride it out because there was no getting through to her. Ramona and Sonja are so alike with their tunnel vision once they're dead-set in trying to prove one point with no chance of hearing an opposing view. 

I know Bravo is holding onto their purse strings (see: not paying Tamra what she wants on OC), but if they want to revive RHONY, I'd try to convince Jill to return, but ONLY if Bethenny also returns. It may amount to nothing, but the interest will be there. Just a thought. 

• Members

Out of curiosity why does the cast of AS1 look wrong to you? At first glance it strikes a decent balance to me but I don't have strong feeling about it (yet?). 
Is it because you don't like the people they picked or is it something broader about the potential dynamics of those specific choices?