• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH

Episode 11. And totally a misunderstanding on Garcelle's end.

Now everyone else's...??? If Episode 10 was about setting up Erika to have a big fall, this episode felt like the Coven needing a convenient scapegoat to me. As usual Kyle was background. It was telling when Erika had her meltdown that Ex Soap Opera Star was there with tissue ready and throwing daggers with her eyes at Garcelle. And then Dorit wanted to paint a picture...a comment she made earlier in the episode ironically about Erika. Felt a lot like gaslighting.

And I can't say those tears looked fake. As others have mentioned, were the tears real because Erika had been caught in a lie and thus, deflection? Probably. Such a careful house of cards she was trying (and doing poorly) to keep from falling. And...Oops!!! In any case, she's lucky Garcelle didn't drag her like how she drags Ex Soap Opera Star every chance she got.

That said...if this is about having a scapegoat, it is good to see Crystal and Sutton have Garcelle's back. She'll need it.

More notes...

KYLE. So sniper from the side. It was telling to me that the next day after Erika talked about Tom's crash, there she was with the Coven (+ Crystal) really and truly trying to save that 'Tom was mean' narrative. It made me wish that there was some way for Tom to have his own narrative. Not that he is not to blame, just because right now we really only have one person's word: Erika. And she has proven not to be completely reliable. Of course, she would sit back during Erika's meltdown. The better to have others do the heavy lifting. And lest, we forget...Kyle is the one with the wacky sister. God, she's so calculated.

DORIT. Hehe. Trying to be Team Coven and sneaking in to attack Garcelle, too. SMH. Bad look, honey.

EX SOAP OPERA STAR. Over there next to Erika playing Taylor McBride with those looks and arm moves. Speaking of calculated...THIS. She was just waiting to pounce on Garcelle for something. Trash box.

CRYSTAL. Didn't really do much, but have Garcelle's back. Good for her.

SUTTON. THANK YOU for having common sense. Of course, this meltdown is about something else. And definitely seem to be on the nose of what's up given her past experience. 

GARCELLE. Heart was in the right place. Also due to past experience. It was clear a misunderstanding. And Garcelle has always established that she is a straight shooter AND a ride-or-die kinda of friend. And those friends WILL keep a secret if told. No one told her so she revealed something she shouldn't have. And she owned that. I also liked that she did not back down from anyone trying to gaslight her. That said...I hollered at the Hamzat suit. 

ERIKA. I swear watching just makes me think of POTOMAC's Robyn saying you almost had me. For every moment I feel she gets a little real, there are so many more when it feels staged or fake. And I also have to keep in mind what she was doing online as this was being filmed on top of that, making it hard to be sympathic at all. And then jumping Garcelle? Girl, go look in the mirror with your sloppy self-editing work!! That's on you slipping, not on Garcelle for mentioning it when she did not know nor is she Jean Grey. You can have ALL the seats.

And just because I did not mention her, Kathy is still a hoot. 

• Members

Part Deux of that trailer is below.

I really, really dislike that no-neck troll Jen Shah. Once again screaming and jabbing two-inch press-ons in people's faces. Get out of here with that sh!t. Why is no-one bringing up the leaked footage of her verbally abusing the designer? 

When Meredith turned and said "WHO IS CALLING WHO A FRAUD?" I got chills! Yessh Meredith Marksh! 

Heather once again desperate to be Jen Shah's BFF. Girl, she is going to use you and throw you away like Kleenex.

I didn't need to see Whitney covered in mud being spanked by her husband.

Too little Lisa Barlow in this trailer IMO.

Mary and the cult. We knew it was coming.

Edited by Cat

• Members

All Stars tea: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-9891783/Dorinda-Medley-lead-Housewives-Mash-alongside-stars.html

If true, that is going to be quite the season! Dorinda, Vicki, Brandi, Taylor, Phaedra and Eva! This makes me more excited for this as a franchise, thinking of all the different combos they can come up with. 

The Salt Lake City trailer looks EXCELLENT! I found Meredith and Lisa overrated in season one, but both look like they came to play. Also, what do y’all think of them getting the coveted Sunday time slot? Last season I always said I wasn’t worried about their time slot because you could tell Bravo was happy, which tells me internal data was strong. This only proves that. 

I feel bad for Mary with this church/cult thing because I truly don’t think it’s a cult. It looks like a typicalPenecostal church to me and tbh, many churches feel cult like to me. Its odd that Lisa is accusing her of that considering the Mormon church history. 

nuJen looks fun and old Jen looks delusional. I could see Meredith talking to the feds, but they’ve been investigating Jen since before the show filmed season one. She needs to get ready to go to prison. 

• Members

Wow...

Dorinda NYC

Jill NYC

Vicki OC

Brandi BH

Taylor BH

Eva ATL

Phaedra ATL 

Without sounding too repetitive with my wishful thinking, I wonder if this could also serve as a test to see how Miss Zarin will behave to see if she could return to the mother ship that is RHONY.  Same could be said for Vicki Gunvalson. 

Meanwhile, I wonder when they'll finally release the 1st All-Stars special. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

HAHAHAHA!!! So if this article is true...I called it right yesterday with Dorinda!!! Perfection.

As for SLC and the timeslot...AT LAST!!!! Last season the main complaint was its timeslot because their first season was FLAWLESS. And now putting it there...WITH POTOMAC!!!! I might have to keep two bottles of wine on Sunday.

SUNDAY NIGHTS ARE BACK, BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register in order to view this content