• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOBH

Sutton and Garcelle are absolute queens. The coven is a bunch of a fuckin phonies that are terrified of Erika. The flip flopping they did between the meeting with Sutton to when they were actually with Erika

Please register in order to view this content

Seriously [!@#$%^&*] Dorit 

• Members

Just looking at Twitter. I believe you. I'm still on last week's episode, but today sounds like it was one heck of a ride!!!!

Also...CARLOS KING EVERYONE...

ETA: OMG...Am I going to pull out a glass of wine for this?

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

God, I loathe Dorit, which sucks because she was such good TV her first season on BH. Ever since season 9, I've just been over her ass. Tonight solidified it even more when she couldn't even sit there and own what she said. I am so glad Garcelle called her out for her lies. 

Speaking of a liar, Erika's lies keep getting worse. So if someone puts 20 million in your LLC, you wouldn't question where they got it from? Yeah right. I was happy that Sutton poking holes in her lies too. 

And Rinna... get rid of her. At this point, she is a nuisance. 

And why the f-ck was Dummy Bear Mellancamp brought out the mothballs?!

• Members

This episode made me SCREAM! If I had any doubts about Erika (I didn't), this sealed the deal. Say what you want, but the fact that her story keeps lining up with his lawyers tells me they're in cahoots. Even if she didn't know, she's clearly working with him NOW which is the problem. She's in court fighting those victims left and right for money. Erika is EVIL!

THIS MAN IS NOT SICK! I was so mad nobody clocked her when she kept mentioning that. He was fine and giving hour long speeches LAST SUMMER! He only got sick when he got referred for criminal charges. This has been going on for 10+ years. Erika is sticking to the "He got sick 3 years ago" story which we know is false.

Lastly, these bitches are dogs for what they did to Sutton at that table. Dorit is the most two-faced nasty monster on this show. A sniper from the side, as they would say. Not only did she change her story completely, but she's literally mad at Garcelle because Garcelle clocked her racist comment last week. It's not a coincidence that happened and suddenly Dorit is gunning for Garcelle. I hope Garcelle DEMOLISHES her ass next week!

This was GOOD and I feel like this season is going to be on a high from here on out. Garcelle and Sutton deserve HUGE raises next year. This season would be nothing if you took them out and brought back Teddi. They're giving Best Of HWs tea.

Edited by Chris B

• Members

Random note: A few nights ago, Sutton was one of the guests on Jimmy Kimmel (a guest host was filling in for him).  I thought it was cool and kind of random, considering most Bravolebrities can only book Andy Cohen's show or random daytime talk shows like Wendy Williams. 

• Members

Perfect assessment as usual, DaytimeFan. 

Great episode, and I was extra impressed with Sutton's intelligent questions, follow-ups and conclusions. She could teach Andy a thing or two. I also liked that she didn't crumble after everyone (who chimed in enthusiastically at the beginning of the episode) threw her under the bus and shamed her for reading the 'whole' article.

Please register in order to view this content

She knew exactly what she was dealing with, as she chuckled in her VT: "These women. Pft. They really got me."

The cowardly coven showed their true colors, exposing themselves as the sly, two-faced, fair-weather 'friends' they are. I'm looking at you, Rinna, Vyle and Dorit. Dorit has always abandoned her acolytes to save her ass. She is a born grifter, telling people just what they want to hear while quietly picking their pockets.

Rinna was furious at everyone not sticking to the script, and Erika was well prepared for that dinner, so I just know that Rinna gave her the heads up on what was coming. Everything about Rinna feels like one big act, and she pretends she doesn't give two sh!ts about anything, so F you, viewers. Well, why should I care if she doesn't? I don't enjoy watching her at all.

Erika looked rough. I don't think she's the Jen Shah at the top of the Ponzi scheme (and I'm ready to fight that corner when SLC starts airing) but she is complicit. She's a bit like an Ivanka -- she didn't press send on her father's Tweets, but he shook the tree and she happily picked up the fruit. "I'd like to know where the money is" -- b!tch, you're wearing it.

I see the coven still trying to make Fetch -- i mean Terri -- happen. She was about as welcome as a fart in an elevator.

Garcelle, Sutton, Kathy and even Crystal have breathed fresh air into this franchise, unclawing the coven's control of the narrative. The rest can go.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOBH

No wonder Sutton got a diamond, she's carried this whole season.  Nothing more to say on that.

RHONY

Eboni and Ramona are the odd couple I didn't know I needed.

RHOC:

Apparently David Beador didn't want his twins to film for season 16 because of the fear of negative things being said about him, his new wife and family.

Shannon won the case by pointing out her primary income is the show and having her daughters on fulfills that requirement.

Shame others couldn't use that argument.  

Edited by Soaplovers