Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If they had been serious about it being All-Stars, i.e. the greatest RHs of all time, the lineup should have been:

Bethenny

Jill

Teresa

Caroline

LVP

Brandi (I said what I said -- refuse to put Kyle in the category of greatness)

Nene

Kenya

Vicki

Tamra.

Who do you think is the East Coast HW around which All-Stars 2 is being built? Bethenny? Nene?

Gizelle? 

• Members

This cast, to me, makes more sense... but I would love to see Dallas and Potomac included, especially the latter, with how on point they've been since the third season. I also think omitting Sonja was a mistake... could you imagine how the other wives would react to seeing her behaviour in person...? I mean, the drama-rama!

• Members

I know, I made some tough cuts. Sonja is a shoo-in, as is Ramona, some would argue Porsha, too, or maybe even Sheree. Or Danielle Staub. Or Shannon? Heck, maybe Kyle shouldn't be left out either (she's just so schmoozey with other RHs, though, ugh).

Would love for the RHOP ladies included, but for the first All-Stars, I think it should be the shows that started it all -- OC, NY, ATL, NJ, BH.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think the actual AS1 cast should've had Sonja instead of Luann or Ramona. That's just my thought process. Imagine RHOBH-ers or RHOA-ers reacting to Sonja's antics while wasted...? Haha.

Danielle Staub on an All-Star cast? That would be INSANE! Kyle and Bethenny should appear together, especially considering their so-called falling out? The drama of that being played out on-screen?

• Members

Gacelle has nicely inherited the crown from Kim Richards..in terms of holding Rinna accountable.

Some highlights of Kim calling out everyone, especially Rinna.

In regards to a season 2 all stars, I hope no repeat people come back.

Sonja

Karen 

Gizelle

Jennifer 

Kandi

Edited by Soaplovers

• Members

And she was on WWHL right afterwards wearing what can only be described as clown sunglasses. 

Rinna on WWHL clearly thinks she is the most hilarious person on earth, and that she is very meta and 'playing the game.' What is also clear is that she really hates Garcelle. Because Garcelle sees right through her to her inauthentic, hollow core.

As for the episode, Rinna and Erika were setting Garcelle up. Rinna in particular is desperate to make Garcelle look like the bad guy, so she jumped all over this opportunity. But it fell flat, because Garcelle actually did not bring up this particular info to be deliberately shady. And also because Rinna and Erika are piss-poor actors. Rinna was literally looking over her shoulder to make sure the cameraman caught her hugging Erika. Meanwhile, everything about Erika has long felt performative, like she's reciting from a script, but this episode it was like she was auditioning for Dark Shadows.

Also Sutton bringing up her doubts to the group -- uh oh. You in danger, girl. The Coven is going to use that against her all the way into reunion.

Edited by Cat

• Members

So...I was right. Maybe. Re: SLC trailer.

Please register in order to view this content

Hmmmm...when I saw the question, my first thought was 'outside of Kyle, what other Housewife has friends in RL outside of their respective show?' Teresa came to mind immediately especially now. But then...it said someone unexpected so given all the bread crumbs...could it be Dorinda? Like everyone is saying here, the groundwork definitely seems to be started to bring her back? 

Or maybe it's an OG on a show that is no longer on a show that people want to see whom name is not Bethanny or Nene.

That said...POTOMAC should totally be included in AS 2. 

Long shot...Porsha?

• Members

Oh for sure, we don't know everything. However, we know ENOUGH to form opinions with the facts presented. And even then, we had enough to ask the hard questions which it sounds like Garcelle and Sutton have started to do...not to mention what is out there. But I do look forward to seeing how they did it since I've gotten behind due to life and will be playing catch up. 

That said...one can have compassion and still know when someone is guilty.

I know I wouldn't want to be in her shoes, but I would still have acted better than how she's been acting (up until recently I might add) and showed some remorse...even if it was just for show because I was hurt by my husband. 

• Members

BH

Well I'm finally sitting down (with a glass of wine) and playing a game of catch up. And I left off at Episode 10 and...WOW.

Episode 10 is the start of the La Quinta trip (which must have been what they filmed without Garcelle here in my area of town a while ago) and the story of Erika and Tom's car crash. 

What I found interesting about it was...it already seems like lines are being drawn. And moreso since it's a Garcelle-less episode, the fact that it revealed cracks in the Coven. Surely Erika did not tell Kyle, Dorit, and Ex Soap Opera Star to pick on her character in their confessionals. Aren't they supposed to have her back? Yet here was Kyle throwing shade. And there was Ex Soap Opera Star bringing up the orphans and widows and burn victims. Meanwhile, there was Dorit with the whole article about the assets being frozen. ALL behind Erika's back and when she was not around. And then there they were trying to be sympathetic friends to her face. In fact, the only ones who seem to be (or looked) caring was Kathy, Crystal, and...to a lesser extent...Dorit.

Kyle and Ex Soap Opera Star...kept giving looks to each other during the 'confessional.' And for all their COVENness, it seem like they are finally and slowly throwing Erika under the bus and setting her up. Even now, PK is already telling Dorit to keep her distance. 

And yet for all of that...Erika and that 'acting...' Lord...so much bad extra. That said...I felt there were silvers where she came across...justifically upset...and that made her real. And then she would pull some lame mood, or be fake tough, or take to making a narrative...and that realness fell apart. And NO, I would be like Sutton, confused over that story, too.

So...quick notes...

KYLE. People are already saying that it's going to be her vs Erika come Reunion time. And you know what? Just looking at this episode, I believe it. Up until now, it would seem Kyle...both Kyle and Producer Kyle...had Erika's back. So perhaps at some point even Producer Kyle saw the writing on the wall...or the Producers did...and are now starting to set Erika up. And yes, I do not feel Erika will take kindly to watching all this back and seeing it. Before Kyle would be all 'be honest, walk in her truth, etc.' Now she really is throwing major shade at Erika, even hinting that Erika is putting on an act. Damning to her courtcase for sure. Thankfully, she has Kathy to keep her appearing human. Though...why are they letting her cook again?

DORIT. Bringing up the frozen assets? Hmmm...did that Coven have a BTS meet? It was just so produced and even I arched an eyebrow. And then those scenes with PK and FINALLY touching on the lawsuit they had seriously. Well, using it as the reason for Dorit to strategically back away from Erika. Obvious and yet...well played.

EX SOAP OPERA STAR. Look at her running with the frozen assets narrative. Using it to mention the victims. Something Erika has not done up until now. So funny given how she keeps wanting to be Erika's BFF.

SUTTON. Hmmmm...I see her wheels turning. Which I find sad since she really has been truly supporting Erika right up until now. Now that doubts are creeping in, we know this won't end well.

CRYSTAL. I like her and Sutton getting along, but I am disappointed that it happened off screen. Her feud with Sutton has carried the whole first half of the season and we as viewers deserved to see them turn the corner AND the process of the turned corner. As Sutton would say...that's not right. 

All right onto Episode 11...

• Members

@Taoboi Well, I can't wait until you get to episodes 11 and 12 when the Erika narrative hits a wall.

Interesting that you see Kyle and Rinna as throwing Erika under the bus in their VTs, given what comes up in the next two epis.

I, too, often see Kyle saying one thing on camera and another in the VTs. Dorit also. That may indicate that a few of The Coven are hedging their bets. However, I am also going by how some of them have been acting on WWHL in recent weeks. Kyle carefully did not say one word against Erika, which is what you would expect -- she likes to be seen as a Good Friend/Nice Person. 

Rinna was 100% Team Erika on Wednesday's WWHL. So instead of edging away from the dumpster fire, in public, these two have closed ranks around their friend (I still say ally, but whatev).

Kyle and Dorit have long played that game where they pretend to be pals with everyone and don't really express an opinion at first and collect info from both sides. They also play to what they think the audience wants to hear in their VTs. Dorit played an incredible game of this last season where she was literally leading the toast at the end as the 'neutral voice.' That is crazy to me!

Come reunion, Kyle usually has collected enough information to throw someone under the bus. You best believe that anything Garcelle and Sutton are saying to Kyle is going straight to The Coven (I know it's ridiculous and childish that I am calling this made-for-TV friendship group The Coven, but they really do operate as a tag-team/unit when reunion approaches). IMO Garcelle and Sutton are going to be the targets. 

Speaking of reunion, how many more episodes do we have? BH have done a great job of sustaining mystery and suspense over 12 episodes, but I'm about ready for them to land this plane in the next 4 episodes or so.

Edited by Cat