Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hehe. ANNE OF GREEN GABLES is also want of my favorite books of all times. I cannot believe to tell you how much I love the books or spent many a Sunday watching it on VHS or on PBS as a kid. And I looked forward to see AVONLEA every time Disney did their free weekend airing on normal cable. Even during the pandemic I hoped to binge the whole series, but alas...silly library. Lord, I remember how much as a kid I wanted to run away to Prince Edward Island and matched it out for a vacation. And I know I had a good cry when Jonathan Crombie passed. One of my first crushes. I guess that little 'k hole' I went down watching Anne with a E clips is showing.   Bosom friends indeed!!!!

As for Dallas...who knows...they might get the Peacock treatment. Though I do wonder if there is more to the story...like the fact that while they tried their best to make it sound like a rumor, the fact is that Travis really does seem to have shares in Goodbye Pictures. So perhaps it is gone due to the fact the company was no longer interested.

Le sigh. And LeeAnne would have made an entrance, too...

Yeah, I hope that it will a timely refresh. I still shivered at how toxic the Season 3 reunion was. And I want nothing like a Season 2 vibe again. 

Hehe at loving

Bravo's The Real Housewives of.... - Page 214 - Primetime - Soap Opera  Network Community

I love her as well so I look forward to her giving so much. Same for Adriana being messy. You know she is going to be. I definitely looking forward to the diversity as well.

I too will miss Mama Elsa. I didn't sit all the way through Season 1, but I found Larsa and Cristy confusing to tell about if I'm being honest. 

THIS.

• Members

Yep. Can you imagine spending $14,000,000.00 on American Express? 

And her lawyers are now trying to say that Erika isn't personally responsible for what EJ Global LLC did...except the law of unjust enrichment exists for this very reason. If Erika received any benefit from having those American Express bills paid, without a juristic reason for receiving that benefit, she owes that money back.

Also, Tom has been disbarred: https://people.com/tv/tom-girardi-officially-disbarred-by-california-federal-court-state-disbarment-still-pending/

• Members

That was a LOT. 

Please register in order to view this content

I don't get why Ashley got the heat as she was the person that told Wendy that Gizelle was putting that narrative out there. And Candaice saying she does not spew rumors from the blogs... Girl, stop. You all do. 

But Wendy did rip Gizzard a new one. Robyn too. Once again, why was Robyn chiming in? Girl, just sit back and watch the fireworks like Askale, Karen, and Mia did. 

• Members

RHOP

Ashley showed up and understood the assignment, as the kids say. She stirred up that episode like a churn through butter. And as quick as she appeared she was gone.

The episode itself was just a slow burn until the last 10 minutes and then it exploded. Wendy ripped Gizelle to shreds - she was boiling with anger. Drawing on the past, stating what everyone had said about her was true, saying that she doesn't even have a relationship to speak of...To say that the life Gizelle is living now is God's way of getting her back for all her bull$hit was an epic putdown of biblical proportions. 

Gizelle sat bewildered, failing to realize that she'd done a bad thing and of course Robyn has to inject herself into the conversation, a bit buzzed on all that whiskey. 

Candy-Ass was there with her folded napkin at the ready to scold Ashley, but I enjoyed that Ashley basically shrugged it off. 

Karen wisely sat this one out. Her facial expressions and eyes widening as Wendy unloaded on Gizelle was perfect. She knew Wendy was going there. 

I look forward to next week when Mia gets in the mix and throws Gizelle under the bus by exposing some more lies. 

• Members

I've got no dog in yesterday's Potomac fight since Zen Wen was the same chick that had much to say about Monique being "making Black women look bad" last season over reacting to being the target of the very same attacks on her marriage and family. 

(no, I don't care that Mo made mincemeat out of Candiace's skull... You expected her to take that sh1t on the chin and are now finding out that heat is too hot for you.)

#NeverForget

• Members

Yeah, She really and truly rubbed him the wrong way online and he was Russell or Taylor's old lawyer, right? So she might save herself from the criminal acts if she did wear a wire, but I fully expect him...especially since he is gunning for Ex Soap Opera Star as well...to make her life a special spot in h#ll. 

And I...?

Please register in order to view this content