Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There is a lot to unpack here. Damn, I cant wait until reunion airs! One thing though: Gizelle must be strapped for cash if she is back with her cheating, extorting ex-husband! Was not expecting that news. No word on whether she got called out by the cast for pot-stirring and back-stabbing,, huh.

Dinner Party from Hell, Scary Island, and now this. Potomac is starting to resemble the best of the best. 

Karen's looks were amazing this episode. Her side-eye towards Ashley at dinner, lol.  I am glad at the end, after Ashley told Katie she was too weak for this group, that Karen jumped in and said to Katie that she had just as much right to be part of this group as Ashley. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Would really like @DaytimeFan's take on this news item: PKaiiiiiiii and Dorit have 'bought' their 'dream house' in Encino. Which bank was stupid enough to agree to the mortgage? The comments are very interesting, especially the person who pointed out that Sam Nazarian (who owns their current mansion on a slope) bought this place too:

https://www.realitytea.com/2019/08/19/pk-dorit-kemsley-buy-6-5-million-trendy-farmhouse/

• Members

I will love that Jill gif forever   Especially since I remember what she was reacting to. 

Karen's expressions were priceless. Another fantastic Potomac episode. I'll dive into that link later about the reunion because at first glance there was about 80 million pop-ups and other garbage when I clicked.  I just hope Gizelle finally gets a good roasting. 

• Members

Gizelle had to realize how insane she sounded when she whined about how hard she'd worked to be a 'better person', right? Right? She is just awful and I hope she's roasted at the reunion.

Adlon Road in Encino. It's a nice street and Encino is getting a more upscale reputation as time has gone on...but there's a glut of properties in Los Angeles and prices are flat or going down. There is *no way* the $6.5 million price makes a lick of sense. That's a higher price tag than much of Beverly Hills proper. And it's not a large lot. And it doesn't have a view. It's incredibly normal. 

They might as well start calling the show The Real Housewives of the San Fernando Valley since none of them live in Beverly Hills, with the exception of Rinna who lives in the Beverly Hills Post Office and even then, she's a 5 minute walk across Mulholland to Studio City.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Karen gives us so many looks and lewks in each and every episode, she deserves some kind of medal.

This last episode of Potomac was incredible. It is racing ahead of the other franchises, with the exception of RHONY. 

The best franchises have in common that they're funny as much as they are dramatic.

• Members

I love how last season was about LVP selling stories and you mysteriously have this ridiculous house story for Dorit which doesn't even (iirc) mention her legal problems. Throw in the fact that nobody can find a house in hat neighbourhood for that price and she obviously planted this story to secure her story for next season. Have they ever had a house more than one season? They stay renting.