Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

+1 to all of it, but the highlighted sections are 100% fire.

Ashley is such an unsympathetic character I really don't see why she would think any viewer would be so stupid to not realize all of this is to take the heat off Michael? To call it contrived is being kind.

I cannot wait for Karen to carve Gizelle up and serve her dead cold.

If Candiace is smart she will throw herself on Monique's mercy. Monique would take the high road if she did.

If anything, this episode proves that the show is actually all about Vicki and the rest of the women can't carry a narrative without her.

I really cannot stand to see Tamra's ratshit son Ryan. Get him off our screens stat.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Exactly. I have no idea why Ashley isn't placed with her shifty allies who throw her under the bus constantly. And why Candiace isn't sitting next to Andy by Karen, her only friend left on the show and the only one who can talk sense to her.

I fear this will be Candiace's last reunion which is too bad as she gave us A LOT of watchably messy moments this season. 

OC

The show no longer needs Vicki?? Then why are all those hens running around clucking about her the entire episode, culminating in a big soapy build-up to her arrival? Kelly protests too much but was loving Vicki following her around the party and making her relevant and the centre of attention. This show is still all about Vicki and the demotion is therefore a farce. 

Unpopular opinion, but I liked Emily a lot this episode. She is showing us her family life, real stuff like Shane essentially checked out, her Valentine's Day bit was sadly hilarious, she has a private chef who looks like Jim Bellino (!), she still has issues with Shannon, and she clearly can't stand Ryan either.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't think Bravo is too stupid to touch the great dynamic which is the current cast of this show. It'd be like Miami s2 housewives all over again if he did mess with the dynamics. 

If anything Potomac needs another strong personality (or 2) for this show. The new core 6 need stick around for a few seasons to come.

• Members

IA. Candiace was just settling in last year, but she quickly saw that Ashley was no friend and held her own at Reunion. BTW I kind of liked that she and Robyn had a little undercover friendship going on, even though she knows Robyn will stay loyal to Gizelle. (FYI I don't buy Robyn's 'annoyance' at Gizelle using her open house to go after Monique, she was laughing along with Giz at Monique and Candiace's expense, so... yeah. Robyn is just trying to secure her spot next season). 

Candiace has succeeded in pissing off most of the women, but I can understand some of her deep anger issues (except why she turned on Monique). I hope she stays calling people out, but she is getting a TON of FLACK online from fans. I didn't realise there were so many 'Gizelle fans' out there, but apparently they do exist.

I wouldn't mind another person or a FOH. I wasn't crazy about Charrisse or Sherman's Ex, and I think Katie needs to work through some big issues first but, failing that... I wouldn't mind Candiace's feisty sister, Crystal? Even though she is very young for RH (early 20s).

#RIPMiami ! Karent was such a good addition and was badly missed in S3. (RHOM did the right thing getting rid of the Lost Kardashian Sister that Kris Jenner never wanted to claim, not to mention the other, basic one).

• Members

OC isn't like NY or Atlanta...in that you have to have a strong personal story going on.  Vicki might have stirred up drama..but she doesn't have the family element anymore since Briana lives out of state and doesn't want to film..and Michael isn't keen on that either.  I think she pulled a Gretchen and got engaged just to secure a place.

With that said, why wasn't Gina demoted or fired? She's divorcing, I guess her kids can't appear much anymore, has no job, etc.  She offers nothing herself. 

Emily would have been a natural in the earlier seasons...marriage shaky, career,  colorful relatives,  and a laid back personality.  

Kelly needs to pull a Tammy knickerbocker and leave the show.  He daughter Joie looks miserable and doesn't want to be filmed/featured.   You can see her saying this to Kelly...and Kelly blaming Vicki when she is also to blame.  Her and Tamra are so alike.

Shannon and her daughters...I'd so watch a spinoff special especially with Archie featured.  They are the bright spot.

New girl Bronte...7 kids..husband that is kind of hot..and a Betsy Johnson lookalike mom...lots of story there

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

RHOP: As a new viewer, I find Gizelle hilarious. I find the other women difficult to get into especially Ashley who just comes across as so fake--the father visit made no sense. I also don't know what to make of Karen, but that's also because she's been an afterthought in this season's episodes I've seen. 

RHOC: Vicki should have been fired during the cancer fraud. I don't miss her when she's not there. I think the problem is less about Vicki and more about boring housewives who are still on the show. Gina adds nothing. Emily and Shannon's instagram thing was amusing, but I don't want to see another a-hole husband and a long-suffering wife. I like Tamra especially when she's worried about Eddie, but I don't want to see her racist son. Kelly I'm not sure what to make of. She reminds me of Brandi, but she doesn't exhaust me the way Brandi did. Why didn't they try to get Lynne back since her family is going through so much?

Why are there only white housewives? Where are the OC Asian women? Are they just going to write off anyone non-white because of the Peggy disaster?

RHOM: I miss Miami. Season two was so good and season three was fine. Better than most of the other shows.

RHONY: I've been watching season three of the show. I like this Bethenny. What happened to her? I can't stand the Bethenny on the current season. I also liked Alex since she was so real (hives, nervousness, anxiety, etc.). Season three Jill shows what happens when you buy into the press and think you're the star. Hope Jill's downfall happens to Kyle. How was Kelly invited back? She was mentally ill and it was unsettling watching her on the show. I'll probably skip season four since I've been told it gets vicious and the new housewife Cindy is a disaster.