Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

People like this really disgust me.  A poser!  Not sure who this is but she's already in financial trouble but has to prove she isn't with an Italy shopping spree?  They are so consumed with looking the part and spin themselves into misery trying to maintain a fake status.  These people stay miserable and I don't have an ounce of sympathy for them.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That is solid work by the LALATE reporter! I just wanted to point out that our very own @DaytimeFan told us yesterday that the Adlon lot was small and in no way a $7 million location. I'm glad the news is getting out there and hope thrse fake-ass RENTERS get exposed. For the life of me, I don't understand why Bravo missed a trick when it came to exposing the Kemsleys. 

All this money wasted, just to show off on Instagram! I will never understand why people do this.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Appears very true per Variety: https://variety.com/2019/tv/news/bethenny-frankel-real-housewives-of-new-york-exit-1203309725/

I think RHONY is in a good position to move on from Bethenny. They had a very strong last two seasons. But they’ll need to recast with someone dynamic and organic as they have done in the past. 

• Members

This is big news, but I tend to agree - she always dictated everything and it was annoying.  This will be fine as long as the other girls stay.  

Love Ramona being Ramona here about B's exit - she has a point and I like how she's calling B out on it:

https://people.com/tv/bethenny-frankel-is-leaving-the-real-housewives-of-new-york-city/

• Members

Damn. As polarizing as she can be, she’s good for the show overall and makes good press for the show. Luckily, I definitely think RHONY is in a better state than it was the last time around (and as mentioned recently, Season 4 wasn’t bad - it was the 5th season with half the originals axed that it really lost its organic feeling) that they can continue their momentum with Luann, Ramona, Dorinda, Sonja and even Tinsley. 

I’m thinking try two new women and whoever works best keep them as a full-time wife? I guess Barbara can stick around as a friend. 

Ooh, maybe fiiiinally commit to bringing Jill back full time. Who knows, maybe without Bethenny’s influence, the possibilities can open. She filmed last year and was cut; she’s always attending events and get-together with Ramona; put a camera back on her and the promise of an apple, and let the fur fly again! 

All itll take is a tennis match or step ‘n repeat sign to get Jill and Ramona at odds again

Please register in order to view this content

Typos by iPhone.  

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

RHONY:I'm glad Bethenny is leaving. I may watch full time now. I couldn't stomach Bethenny 2.0 and it'll be nice to see the show without Andy Cohen feeling the need to prop up Bethenny at every opportunity. BTW, I thought seasons five and six were wonderful (although five took a few episodes). I'm glad I saw season three recently because now I understand why people like Bethenny. I like that version but not the Bethenny we have now.

I watched OC last night and I don't know why as I don't care about any of these women.  I know I should feel something for Gina, but Gina's revelations means she's another OC hypocrite since she went after Shannon at the reunion for holding stuff back and not being honest. IT also felt like a power move in her custody hearing to bring this out now.  She was mean to Emily about her problems when she said something like "Your problems are going to sound so stupid." Who does that?

Bronwyn is talking about her daughter, and it's something incredibly sad so of course victim Shannon has to make it all about her. I know people like Shannon but I can't get behind her. On an off topic note, Shannon and Vicki need to take a grammar class. It drives me nuts when they say things like "I seen."  The whole "train" discussion was so contrived and ridiculous. It felt like Vicki conspired with Shannon and Tamra to get back at Kelly. At this point,  it's just vicious since they know it will harm Kelly's daughter.  Perhaps, that's why I can't get behind the show. Vicki has done truly horrific things and the show wants us to just forget this. I think because she never got her comeuppance (although I suppose the demotion could be seen that way) there is always this elephant or pig in the scene.

• Members

Interesting quote from Ramona: 

“When she left in season 4, we found out through the press she was doing her spinoff, Bethenny Getting Married. She was upset we never congratulated her, but we were upset she never told us! And that’s how we feel now. There is a camaraderie among us as a cast. Love us, hate us, not like us — we are a team. To hear this from the press and not through her is upsetting,” she explained.

Singer added, “I really wish her well, though. The show’s a machine and it will continue on. We’re all just a cog in the wheel. No one is irreplaceable.”

One, I like the fact that Ramona sees the cast as an ensemble. Two, it is jenky that Bethenny failed to inform her co-stars about her news, not once but twice

• Members

I dont appreciate how Vicki got demoted yet they are still using her for story purposes. Why not keep her as a main housewife with a paycut? Its essentially what they've done except she's not in the credits

what was she reacting to? I never knew the context behind this

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Everything I love about Ramona is in that interview! Sure, you could construe her comments as bitterness. But I thought she was pretty even-handed in her response, and almost... loving of RHONY? Ramona recognises that she and Bethenny have a kinship. The RHONY fan in me would love Bethenny to invite all the ladies for a big Last Supper (Ponte Vecchio in Brooklyn. Make it happen, Rino of NJ fame!). There is a sisterhood there. Unfortunately, I don't think that will happen. Bethenny moves on with lightening speed and leaves everybody behind. Just when people get close and cozy with her, she runs from the unpredictable emotion because she would rather 'control the narrative' in every aspect of her life.

I am shocked -- her departure is a blow to the show. If this were S8 or S9, I'd say "Bye Felicia!" She was such a bitch those seasons. I still can't warm to S9, which was an extended trailer for that godawful Bethenny & Fredrik show, and everybody else got shafted to supporting. More recently, I have warmed up to the fact that she creates genuine conflict and does share in a very intimate way. Having said that, RHONY *IS* in a better spot after S11 than after S4. Bethenny is not the only shining star on this cast -- IMO Ramona, Luann, Sonja and Dorinda are the Core Four now. So I don't begrudge Bethenny for moving onwards and upwards.

I wouldn't mind if Jill, Aviva or even Carole drifted back onto the scene. The ratings will take a bit of a hit, though. And I think this announcement caught Bravo and Andy Cohen completely off-guard.

OK, so going by memory: Season 4, Moroc-cohhhhhhh -- the episode where Luann gets bucked off a camel. The HWs went to eat in a tent in the desert, then went round the table to share deep & meaningful stuff. Cindy had a hissy fit because nobody was listening to her so she stormed out. Ramona followed her outside and told her that she sensed Cindy was upset because she is a very kind and sensitive person. That's when Jill did her epic eye-roll.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Finally..Ny will be free to become an ensemble again!  I just wish these ladies would share moe about their lives and not hang out so much with one another. 

The show needs new blood..but these women are more viperish to newbies than other cities are..so It becomes stagnant