Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Not interested in the other girl, but FINALLY a black housewife! I've always loved Garcelle as an actress. She has a class and glamour that I hope translates to her real life. Also interesting that she is still a working actress with legit roles not D list like Rinna or Richards who people try to act like are a big deal. 

I find it so telling that Bravo announced this before filming began. That's how the overseas HWs shows do, but Bravo usually waits til the last minute to confirm anything. I think this is to combat the negative press of LVP leaving and Teddi returning. 

• Members

Dorit will be the first and Kyle will be the second. Dorit will probably drone on about Garcelle picking the wrong utensil to eat caviar or something. Kyle will revert to default victim mode about Garcelle being 'intimidating' when she calls Kyle out on her sneaky ways.

Judging by her official statement,  Garcelle seems like a firecracker and I am HERE for it. I've seen her in a few movies, she is stunning and has definite chops. Someone like her is long overdue on BH. I hope she cracks that Kyle-Rinna-Erika vipers' nest wide open. No pressure, Garcelle! Lol.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Here's the new fabulous Dallas intro for those who cannot see it: Yaaass! Dallas better come through with this new intro!

Garcelle better come for the crown! That's all I know! And I am so not here for Rinna's friend. Meh. I am glad to hear that Erika possibly got downgraded to friend. Good. Her ass brings NOTHING to the show.

Camille dropped some more nuggets about her status too and it being Kyle's show now. Ugh...

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

This would have been so awesome for me given that Garcelle for the last few seasons have been popping up on SYFY's THE MAGICIANS as Our Lady Underground (aka Peresphone of Greek mythology), but given how Season 4...well...lol. She was great on here, but the character of Julia on that show was one of my favorite and her Season 3 arc (which Garcelle's character was part of) was a great one. 

Anyway...I had no plans to watch RHoBH even though my theory for keeping everyone post-LVP has always been that with her gone is when the REAL fun would begin. Why? Because those ladies would deal with the aftermath by turning on each other. And that would just #karma. Now...? I admit to being torn. Though with these additions could what one of you posted above be true...that they are on as Team Lipsa and to take Kyle down? A boy can wish...lol.

YAAASSS!!! ALL OF THE BOLD!!! LOL!!!

LeeAnne had leaked on Twitter that it was coming out today...so happy she was right!!!! I've been cyberstalking Twitter all weekend for it.

AND I LIVE!!! That was a great intro. I wasn't sure before I watched if I would like the tagline, but you know what? I think I like all of them (even Brandi's and I LOOOOOOOATHE Brandi). I suspect that Kameron and Stephanie are going to be bringing it this season and that's why they are center...and I'm here for it after their taglines. Get it, Kameron. Gather Brandi all the way together.  

• Members

I was just about tag you @NothinButAttitude lol. Did you see what AndyC posted about Garcelle from 2010. Perfect for a potential housewife. I guess we know she ain't going to stand for the bs. LOL!!!

See? I think I'm going to go and rewatch the trailer. All I've seen lately has been the promo where Kameron gets into it with Brandi and toss that thing in Brandi's face and Brandi's makes a show of climbing over the table like she is actually going to do something. 

ETA: Yeahhh...I don't see it. I think Stephanie will be at the center of something. But a rivalry...I will have to wait and see.

Meanwhile, Kameron (like Contessa of the upcoming season of M2M) looks like she will the center of ALL of the drama. 

Edited by Taoboi