Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

So I’ve been watching season 4 of Beverly Hills the last two days and wow, I forgot that Brandi was literally just the definition of trash. Joyce was actually an amazing addition and I don’t understand why she wasn’t asked back the next season.

Honestly if anyone ever finds themself wanting Brandi back, they should just watch this season. She sucks. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This is hilarious!  Ramona is so funny to me. Melissa is gorgeous. 

Potomac:

Y’all, Katie Rost is not ok. I noticed she doesn’t have talking heads, and if she wasn’t invited to the reunion, I wonder what’s up. Bc all friends normally get talking heads and reunion spots. 

Lie-zelle Love Karen. 

Candiace and Monique are so damn beautiful. 

• Members

I just rewatched that and I agree. Her downfall was totally bizarre. Had she not turned on LVP she'd still be on the show right now. It reminded me of Jill Zarin and Bethenny because the downfall of their friendship was so contrived. LVP and Ken were ride or die with Brandi! I will never be able to understand that.

It's weird. Katie posted that the footage of Michael with the butt grabbing was doctored and after that she didn't get invited to the reunion, *but* she was right and Andy even apologized for the footage on WWHL and explained that the voice heard WASN'T the cameraman. Monique backed Katie's claims up, but obviously she was an official housewife so she didn't get punished.

• Members

She was anti-Brandi, who was Andy's pet at that time. Plus, season 4 was supposed to be the original cast takedown of LVP and it flopped miserably. I think Joyce had pissed off production by tipping off LVP that Kyle (the other production and network pet) was staging a coup. 

I feel like this is why Kathryn got the boot two seasons later when she refused to jump on the LVP hate train. Same with Camille this past season. 

Bravo/Evolution Media wanted to remove all traces of LVP and her allies from the show and have done so. Unfortunately for them, they have mortally wounded BH in the process. The show lost the glitz, glamor, and realness that it possessed the first 2 seasons. Instead, we'll be watching a pack of bankrupt biddies feign for the cameras, which is gonna put the nail in the coffin for this show. Unless all these women talk about their financial strife next season, no one is gonna give 2 sh*ts about BH. 

• Members

I've never seen someone handle Brandi so effortlessly as Joyce did to the point that Brandi ran off crying once, after starting the fight. It was great.

I will say the seeds were planted very early on in Season 4 that Brandi would turn on LVP and she totally ignored all the signs. I'm not looking forward to the take down at all, even though Lisa has annoyed me this season with her blind loyalty to Trashy Brandi.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

The thing is only part of the footage was added on. The camera guy absolutely was the one saying “don’t do that.” Everyone seems to ignore that part.

Brandi figured Yolanda was going to be the new Queen and carry more clout than LVP,  but she figured wrong. Yolanda was more concerned about pushing the Lyme disease narrative and not dealing with Brandi’s crazy.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

I can't stand Bethenny 2.0 but I can see why Jill's scenes would be cut to please her. Jill was an absolute nightmare in season three, and she did her best to try to sabotage Bethenny and her spinoff. I wouldn't want her on the show either. However, it does show what a stranglehold Bethenny had on the show and like you, I'm glad she's gone. I don't want to see Jill return though. 

• Members

Surprisingly, Ramona and Jill have posed for lots of photos together in recent months. I think they vacationed together sometime this past year. 

I don't think Bravo would allow her diva antics this time around if they welcomed her back full-time, because they know and she knows they can go full steam ahead without her and be just fine. 

• Members

Kelly Dodd is the absolute worst hypocrite. Humorless, angry and annoying b!tch. She can dish it all day long but can’t handle it when someone gives it to her. She uses her daughter as a shield. It’s pathetic and I can’t stand it. I used to like her, but now she’s just miserable and a hypocrite. Like at lunch, she brings up Emily’s tweet and starts that drama but the second the train is brought up, she goes bananas on everyone. 

Edited by alwaysAMC