Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I thought RHONY was the #4 among the RH shows (behind Atlanta, BH and OC) but above Southern Charm? However, I dont know where to find the ratings so I could well be wrong.

OC

Nice scene between Braunwyn and Shannon. Shannon and Tamea are bending over backwards to make her the new Tres Amiga, it's cringeworthy to watch because it is so transparent. Anybody but Vicki! Speaking of Vicki, the show is badly missing her manic energy IMO. That's why they keep trotting her out for the last 15 minutes of the show.

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

OMG you *know* Andy wanna beat Bethenny in her head! She quit the show last minute AND got married! 

Now you know they were casting a new wife, but you know replacing a big name they would've cast differently. I bet lots of adjustments are being made. Funny that this happens after they let Bethenny run some good wives off. 

• Members

Hmm... a friend of Tinsley's so unless Bravo is really trying to make the RHONY brand steer younger, I would guess she ends up a "Friend Of"

Speaking of friends of, I still kinda wish Ramona's longtime friend Joni would step up and join. I always liked her personality. 

Please register in order to view this content

(Bad photo, but that's her) 

• Members

@Antoyne I feel it is too on brand for her to be joking about this. Especially after blindsiding everybody by leaving. If she truly did get married that is clearly the real reason she quit. It came up at the reunion that she would not feature her relationship. As soon as she knew marriage was on the table she knew she'd have to quit. 

Now for casting I'd do this:

Sonja, Tinsley, Luann, Ramona and Dorinda. They're already locked in and filming so you can't mess with that. I'd do a cast of 7 with one new wife and one returnee. Jill is the logical returning housewife and Tinsley's friend can be the other. Jill returning also gives a chance to have other wives pop up since she's remained friends with so many. For season ten that could help create a level of epicness with crossovers. 

And this is total fantasy, but for the cast trip I'd send them to Australia and reunite with Alex. RHOA did good for their 10th season with having returns from many past wives. I'd love that here as well. 

• Members

Wait -- what? Bethenny's MARRIED??

Image result for ron burgundy confused gifs

She must really be in love with this guy! Too bad we don't get to see it all go down, but I guess that's how you know it's the real deal. #VowRenewalsByBravo. I hope he's a good 'un because god knows her picker is faulty with some of those dead-eyed, cold, preppy dudes she has dated.

Andy and Bravo must be hopping mad!! Unless Andy was invited to the wedding.

@Chris B Australia S12 would be an awesome idea! I am ok with Jill possibly coming back on board, I guess, but a friend of Tinsley's is the best they could do? Double snore. Just give the apple to Dale Mercer! Or failing that... AVIVA.

Image result for aviva leg throwing gif

Edited by Cat

• Members

My goodness lol. I must be getting them confused with New Jersey which is coming back for season ten! It's hard to keep up with them these days lol. 

Also unrelated, but I think it's criminal that Melbourne is clearly canceled when they didn't have a bad season ever. Bravo should've kept airing it as well. Auckland is another missed opportunity, but Melbourne stings since it was as good, if not better than any US version. 

• Members

Re: Melbourne -- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7152653/The-Real-Housewives-Melbourne-set-return-major-cast-shakeup.html. I think it's still going! It is Sydney which got cancelled.

Auckland was unfairly cancelled because it was a JEWEL of show. I laughed so hard watching Auckland, it really balanced the drama with the humor, and the locales were legit glamorous. I think the racism drama, and the fact that Angela Stone was so derided by the home audience, meant that S2 was a no-go. We didn't even get a reunion. I would have loved to see Angela's French intern at reunion, spilling the tea, with cat lady Anne translating her comments.

Bethenny's divorce was official July 2016. It's the custody case for her daughter which is still ongoing.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I hate that Bravo didn't air the most recent Melbourne. I haven't taken the time to find a link for it, but I really need to as I really loved that franchise. The guys from the Watch What Crappens Podcast were saying how amazing it would be if Gina from Melbourne came and replaced LVP on Beverly Hills. I would totally be down for that.

• Members

Yep, B tweeted a clarification that she is indeed still technically married to Jason.  She didn't marry her new Boston boyfriend.  

https://www.eonline.com/news/1067340/bethenny-frankel-says-she-s-married-after-shocking-real-housewives-exit

Agree - that would be amazing.  Wasn't her partner living in the States or somewhere outside of Australia?  I, too, haven't seen the last season, but would love to.  I love that cast.

• Members

Sounds like she's pulling a 

But good for her. After seeing THE Bethanny for the last few seasons of RHoNY...well...I wish her the best. My feelings have been mixed, but overall she is going through it. I can't hate her for that. 

I got a little noisy since I had not as of yet seen Season 4 and wondered myself. It seems like Gina was given the LVP RHoBH Season 9 style takedown and by reunion time it was her vs everyone, but...since she IS the star of that show that was a roadblock to RHoMel coming back. But like you, it doesn't seem like it's canceled...YET. I hope not. I do hope Gina comes back as well.