Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Dallas

Brandi's daughter is a gremlin and she really needs to nip this attitude in the bud bc its not cute at all

Im not feeling the blonde on D'andra or Leann.

Not feeling the Cary recast. Didnt like the original, not do I like her replacement. She reminds me of Esther from Cheshire

Image result for ester cheshire Image result for kary real housewives of dallas

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, I am shocked at how underwhelmed I was by it.

But I already know that it will escalate from there so I'm good.

Please register in order to view this content

And YAAAAASSS Karen, you dig into Gizelle's butt. And I even give Ashley her props for also doing the same thing. Since we all want Gizelle held to the fire for her pot stirring, looks like we are all going to get what we wanted.  

• Members

This year AND last year. Potomac has been battimg 2 for 2. It is the best show of all the franchises, on a par with NY for me.

Finally caught up on the last episode and I'm so glad I did. Katen came into her own this epi. This was not La Grande Dame, this was *Karen* being real with Ashley, and also very empathetic regarding Katie's smarts and vulnerability. Even Robyn backed her up. Gizelle tried to paint it like Karen didnt care about Katie's whereabouts, but she was completely exposed by production as a fool. It is exhausting watching Gizelle and her heavy-handedness. With Karen, it feels effortless. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I think they've been the strongest the past 3 years TBH. I think Potomac could be a force if Bravo actually promoted them better. It is a good thing that now they are starting to get the press they deserve, but I say that is due to the likes of Keke Palmer and Wendy Williams--celeb fans that promoted the show and brought it to the mass. 

I feel the same for Dallas too. It's audience would grow too if the network even showed an ounce of interest for the show. I'll even add Married to Medicine, the STRONGEST show on the network, to this list too. 

It boggles my mind b/c Bravo literally puts all their chips into ATL & BH -- both which have been waning the past 2-3 seasons of their show. Especially, BH. After this past sh*tty, heavily scripted season, I think that BH needed to be put out to pasture. 

• Members

So I watched Dallas and still confused why LeeAnne is a fan fav.  She needs psych lockdown pronto.

Now it makes sense why Dandria's mom gave her the company..she had already ruined it as payback to her daughter.  Dand4ia needs to cut both her and Leanne out of her life.

Kary seems fun thus far.

• Members

In some ways, I am proud my plucky Potomac managed to get where it is today on word of mouth. It shows that it is the real deal. But IA with you about BH getting the bulk of the promotion and favoritism on Bravo. Early on this past season, Rinna bragged on Twitter about how BH surpassed ATL in viewership, and I just saw red. How can this show, which is at a complete creative nadir, attract even more viewers?? 

I really do feel the tide is turning, however. Viewers gave BH a chance this year but their patience has run thin. Meanwhile, Potomac is getting a lot of attention on social media and in the ratings. People are really feeling it this season, and I suspect reunion will see more people tuning in (partly because Michael will be showing up). Potomac is taking off, and Dallas is on its way up IMO. I think BH is in big trouble, and ATL has gone through a bad patch, but if NJ can regenerate itself after the wilderness years (dont judge, I loved it the last two years), so can any franchise.

Oh, and totally agree about M2M, which is putting most of the RH shows to shame. I love the way it focuses on marriage and relationships. These people shine in all their multi-faceted, contradictory glory. Even Quad.

Agree with so much of this. Sometimes I just adore Leeanne, but sometimes she lays it on so thick that I just cannot deal. Case in point was her victimhood this episode. Either you can forgive, or you can't, so just say you can't and move on. 

I think it's so interesting the way D'Andra and Leeanne's tortured relationship with their mothers led them to each other. It dictates a lot of how they interact with females, specifically their need for constant validation from women.

• Members

Okay I cannot for the life of me get pasting a link to Twitter to work, so here's the link to a site that's got the screengrabs of Camille explaining that Kyle has always had input at RHOBH because she had the initial development deal with evolution, that there's never been a Most Favoured Nations Clause among the cast, and that Kyle basically fired her:

https://www.thegoodteatime.com/single-post/2019/09/08/Camille-Grammer-Feuds-With-Tamra-Judge-Over-Her-RHOBH-Exit-And-Explains-Why-She-Blames-Kyle-Richards

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

@DaytimeFan, I saw the exchange between Tamra and Camille, and Tamra is all over the damn place this year. She's not only getting into it with Kelly, but BH housewives too. I think come time for the reunion, Tamra is gonna be officially nailed to the cross. She is doing too much and it is gonna bite her in the ass. I think this might the season we see her demise. I'd love for her to finally be put out to the pasture. Plus, we all know that Camille is telling the truth when it comes to Kyle. That's why Evolution always gives her a good edit--because she has some say so. Also, that is why they were all pissed that LVP became the star of BH b/c she outshined the intended star(s)--Kyle and Kim. 

Potomac:

I cannot believe this great season is over. I seriously enjoyed every episode this season, and I know the reunion is going to be an epic mess too. As stated before, if Bravo had any sense, they'd start promoting this show more than any other. These women truly brought it this season. 

Kudos to Karen too with her launch and finally shutting Gizelle the f-ck up! Karen did what real bosses do, which is move in silence until the product is finished. I hope she goes on to be a great success and venture out to do more. Build that empire, Karen! 

The pregnancy reveal scenes with Michael/Ashley were awkward. You can tell that this man does not want a child at all. If Ashley wants to continue being a beard, do you, boo. Do you.