Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I loved Potomac's last 5 mins with all the stuff happening to the women off season. Real life does not wait for the Bravo shooting schedule! Just goes to show that the show is rooted in authentic events. 

Gizelle was awful, as usual. Why people invite her to their events, I will never know. She's an embarrassment.

• Members

I loved that they did a real time fast forward! I haven’t seen the shows do that before.

I’m really hoping the ladies FINALLY realize after this season, Gizelle is a friend to NO ONE. Karen even thanked that ass.hole in her speech and she still came for her. She’s a miserable cow.

• Members

I liked that too. 

Didn't they film S4 immediately after S3? Like, within a few weeks after the reunion aired?  It's funny how the season finale announces Ashley's pregnancy and now she's already given birth two months ago and filmed the reunion post-baby. 

Page isn't available

Please register in order to view this content

What'd I miss?? 

LOL nevermind, I did a lil digging... What Katie posted on her Insta: 

mskatierost
Verified

Wow, what an impossible situation. On the trip to the Cayman, I was sick, I was there for a day and night before the “host” Robyn arrived. I don’t know what host means cause Robyn couldn’t host a five person dinner with her always declined Amex, so trust and believe I’m not sweating her deciding to not invite me on any more trips that she: a) can’t afford and b) can't get to on time.... lord where was I, so I was on the island wearing my bad wig and all and then I felt like something wasn’t right and called a doctor. He was an island/ house doctor... he came to my room and gave me antibiotics and told me to stay out of the sun. The next day we were on a boat all day and in the sun, I felt very sick. I left Grand Cayman after notifying production and the front desk that I was sick. I got home and found out I was pregnant. I told Robyn, Gizelle and all of production I was pregnant two days before Karen’s La Dame party. I told Ashley the night of. I lost the baby a few months later. #RHOP #YouAlreadyKnow #editinginvolvesintegrity 

Verified
I don’t like liars or assholes or people who treat their employees like [!@#$%^&*], editing out that I left grand cayman because I was pregnant... wow, this production company has such a bad reputation, only a bottom feeder would let them in the room while a probe is going into your vagina, so they trumped up and then dropped sexual assault charges against one’s husband and a week later, it’s all good?! Nah Tell me I’m wrong. Ewwwwww #rhop 

Side note: I wish Bravo would drop the whole "hosting" of a trip. Any viewer with half a brain knows that Bravo pays for the vacations and they're planned well in advance. You think some of these heifers (on all shows) would pay thousands of dollars for their enemy to enjoy a lavish vacation on another continent?  Kudos to Ramona for quietly breaking the fourth wall that one time Bethenny hadn't yet "asked her" to join on the trip. "Whatever, it's a girls trip, we're all invited." 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Here are all the details and back and forth to-date.  Interesting that Katie's mom called Andy.  Needless to say, I don't think we'll ever see Katie back on Potomac.

https://realityblurb.com/2019/09/10/rhop-star-katie-rost-reveals-the-real-reason-she-left-cast-vacation-early-plus-she-slams-producers-and-robyn-dixon-accuses-them-of-not-being-truthful-see-robyns-bold-response/

• Members

Robyn has every right to respond to Katie and I think her post was tame in comparison to Katie's comments. I'm a new viewer to Potomac, but as far as I've been watching, Robyn has always talked about her finances and trying to get them in order. She's not Dorit-ing or Jayne-ing her way through the show. Plus, doesn't production pay for all of this? Katie comes across as a nut job. Would Katie be saying any of this if she had been invited to the reunion? I highly doubt it.

Edited by chrisml