Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Leeanne was being an ass tonight. She could've shared a damn room with Kary. 

However, Kary irked my nerve when she came for Leeanne not wanting kids. Not everyone has the tools to be a parent. I think we should applaud Leeanne for being honest enough to admit she is not motherly at all. 

And I don't think that she using her suicidal experience to manipulate people. Do I think it is a coping mechanism and a shield? Yes. 

What I do love about this cast is that they are very real and raw about their issues. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

There was a moment last week when Leeanne talked about getting together with Rich. She said that she had never been faithful in any of her previous relationships. That, coupled with her pronouncement that she is not maternal and does not want children, made me respect her honesty (even though I am someone who would love to have children). Obviously, a lot of this is tied up with her childhood, which we got a lot of insight into this episode. I had not realized the full extent of her childhood abuse. It was powerful and raw, as you say. Even seeing Kameron struggle with the luggage off the carousel or *that toilet* is real in a way we don't see on other shows as much.

It's interesting because Dallas gives us this, but at the same time it is like a 90s soap opera, like an episode of 90s AMC. (And in the second half of the episode, it went full telenovela). To end with that raw bombshell was strong and unexpected. I really liked the episode because of all the different shading. Leeanne was pretty insufferable through most of it. but her outburst made me understand her a bit better.

Comic genius Kameron is back! I felt like I hadn't really seen her much the last few episodes. 

Travis and Stephanie are a couple I like as much as Monique and Chris on Potomac. The chemistry and complicity they share is very sweet and loving.

I was feeling D'Andra before but she lost me here with her blowing off a meeting with Travis. So unprofessional and stupid, especially when her firm is on the brink.

I sure hope the ratings go up for this episode. Dallas is giving us a LOT.

It is clear they were not getting along at all  in her latest Insta story, like he couldn't stand TV Kenya and the filming. Rumour has it that he is not getting a good edit on RHOA next season.

Edited by Cat