Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Because this crew is coworkers. And once the cast become coworkers instead of actual friends, the shows don’t work. Which is a shame. RHONY works because these are genuine relationships with people that have known each other for years and years outside of Tinsley and I still don’t mind her. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The OC trailer dropped for later this season.

All I have to say is after that Lizzie comment I made the other day, I love that the ladies appear to be realizing who the real potstirrer is aka Tamra. And I want to know which one of them called her an evil bitca?

I also here for New Girl vs Tamra.

And Viki being in the thick of it.

Also interesting is that social media has said there should all be leading to Kelly vs Tamra, but no hint of it really here though I loved that everyone is also leading Kelly know they are tired of her S&*(

• Members

That was my reaction as well re: halfway mark. I guess so if they show it tomorrow.

That has definitely been clear from looking online re: Kelly vs everybody. Given how the trailer went, I wonder how the everyone  clues into Tamra's pot-stirring fits into it. Or will it be she snows everyone at the end...AGAIN. 

• Members

RHOP:

Lawd!  That was good!  I seriously don't know where to begin!  

Karen handled lying ass trouble maker Jiz effortlessly. It was a thing of beauty.  I was in awe!  She didn't even break a sweat. 

Robyn had more tea than Lipton!  And telling Ash this is what she did to everyone was delicious!  Michael is a serial ass grabber, huh?  

• Members

Now that  it's had time to settle somewhat...

RHOP

I think I feel different than the rest of you. Did I love Part 2? Oh, yes. And just like Part 1, the juicy stuff seem to really come out in the last half of the show. Good cliffhangers. But there was slow parts. Still entertaining, but it was like the pacing was off. 

MVP I think we can all agree was Robyn. I think that is the most she has ever been relevant on this show EVER. And for those who did not see the next week clip on WWHL last night, there's about to be a LOT more tea spilled. And I can't wait to see what you all think because I thought what Robyn said was shocking when she said how Michael reacted and tried to get her to stop talking about it. Ain't see anything yet. Trust.

Please register in order to view this content

KAREN. QUEEN. I could stop there, but I was checking Gizelle right and left and I loved it. I also loved the montage of her and Gizelle. It would be nice if they could get back to that. When they get along, they really do make good friends. 

GIZELLE. Dare I say it? Did Gizelle own her s*# when she was trying to talk some sense to Ashley? She actually seem...kinda...normal? That said, I loved Karen getting into that butt.

CANDIACE. Well...I didn't mind her going in on Ashley #karma, her and Monique getting into it was muddy. I did like that you could see that Robyn had her back since those two have always had a down low friendship. So I liked that.

ASHLEY. Ashley, guuuuuuuuuurl. I said it about Part 1, I am going to say it again *Porsha*YOURASSISINTHEHOTSEAT*Porsha* Enjoy it. *smirks* All these seasons you were being messy. And now Karma came to show off the receipts. Watching everyone being compassionate, BUT firm with her rosey glasses was earned. And I was again here for it. 

MONIQUE.  While I liked that she was classy about everything. It could also see what Candiace was saying. So...messy. Shades of her last season. And I must say I liking her husband's arms when the husbands arrived. 

ROBYN. YOU GO, GIRL!!! SPILL ALL OF THAT TEA. AND SHE DID!!!!  I still can't believe Michael was trying to silence her passive aggressively. Really, Michael? Really? And as Chit was kind enough to remind me, it was delicious when she of all people told Ashley that she could dish it, but she couldn't take it. Perfection.

And that scene with the husbands in the dressing room...you know you aren't liked when Monique's husband ain't even going to say hello to  you. smh.

Time for Part 3. lol.

Just wait for Part 3...;) re: Michael serial grabber of butts.

But yes, all that tea and her telling Ashley she can dish but can't take it was the most relevant she's ever been. EVER. 

BH

Look at who it is @Cat...notice who is not tagged...new posse?

EFAWOkpXsAEpw-b.jpg:large

Edited by Taoboi
Chit reminded me of my favorite moment. ;)

• Members

I know @DaytimeFan. So I didn't tag you.

Please register in order to view this content

But I look forward to seeing you in the VP thread since it's going to be old cast vs new cast (they even have two hot guys named Brett and Brent I heard...though I don't want to hear a thing about Tom-Tom vs Brett-Brent lol)

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

I can only concur with everybody here. Potomac P2 reunion did not let up for a second, and Karen and Robyn were STANDOUTS. Robyn was so chill and matter-of-fact throughout, what a difference from her grumpy self last year. I also liked Monique giving it as good as she got, though it makes me sad how Candiace sold her down the river for a chance to kiss Gizelle's ass. Be careful, Karen! Candiace may not be loyal to you either!

Questions: do you think Ashley and Michael will be back next season? And is Robyn angling for a fake paid-by-Bravo wedding to Jusn?

I'm sure KYLE will claim she is the one taking the photo! Or she and Teddi were at home, braiding each other's hair. 

Sutton's hair is too young for her, and I didn't even recognize the woman on the right. It's not just the wig; Rinna's face looks completely different!

Garcelle looks AMAZING.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOP:

I watched again and I know folks want Robyn to be MVP,  but nah.  Look at Karen's poise and Grace as she was reading Jiz for filth.  She was so collected and didn't need a screaming match.  And I have waited since day one for someone to actually say that if Jiz can't bulldoze over you, you are her enemy.  Did Karen nail that or what?  The entire evening, Karen very gracefully let Jiz have it, and it was deserved.  It makes me happy to see bullies called out and Karen did that!  The fallout was not 50/50.  Jiz got on tv and decided her 15 minutes was more important than her friendship with Karen.  

Karen also was really trying to be mother hen to gold digging Ashley but Ash wasn't hearing it.  Karen made it clear that they didn't know about the allegations when they talked about Michael wanting to swipe pipes.  Karen was giving this girl a lifeline but she would not take  it.  And I don't believe for one second, and neither does anyone with 2 pieces of intelligence, that Ash is completely unaware of Michael's extra curricular activities.  This woman lived in squalor and cars and is determined not to ever go back to that life.  Michael is a cash cow and Ash is not letting that go!  She's rather sit up and look like a damn fool than to not live as comfortably as she is now. 

Karen gets MVP!  

• Members

I've believed Karen to be the breakout star of RHOP since the early days, but that view has solidified after this season. Karen is smart, self-deprecating, thinks on her feet, has a great turn of phrase, and can defend herself without breaking a sweat. I think her secret weapon is actually her empathy for others. She understands Gizelle and Ashley as human beings. Oh, and she's also funny as hell.

• Members

Very eloquent!

Karen, for me, has evolved. I don't see the fake HBIC any longer.  Even tho I was a bit peeved that she didn't outright answer that she was renting last week, Karen has morphed into such a likable genuine person to me.  She was The Grand Dame without having to say it in part 2 of the reunion.  

So refined and quick witted with her "I can return a good serve"...such excellence!  Tennis freaks could totally appreciate that line (@Faulkner)...lol  

• Members

That's how me and the hubby are. Sometime during the 3rd season, we found ourselves just laughing our asses off with her instead of at her (I think if we rewatched S1 & S2, we'd have a greater appreciation for her).  But rather than just coming off as a cold Elektra Abundance, she has warmth and heart, and shows empathy and concern, even for her biggest haters. 

I still LOL when she tried to help Candaice express her thoughts on their France trip, and then when Candaice starts popping off, you hear Karen saying, "Okay now you let it go left..." ... "Okay I helped you start, but you're a grown ass woman you can fight your own battles" and proceeds to walk away from the group and take selfies in the sunset!  I just fell in love in that scene. 

Karen is my favorite, Monique is my runner-up, too. I didn't have a problem with her this year at all (Candaice can just be too much at times, without valid reasons for her temper tantrums). 

Edited by Gray Bunny
Karen is love.