Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Chaotic - that’s a great word to describe it. Should Kelly have touched anyone? No? Did Shannon wholly overreact with Tamra’s interference? Yes. Did I laugh when Kelly said the CAT scan showed Shannon has a screw loose? Absolutely. 

And Gina is trash. The way she’s treated Emily is absolutely awful. 

• Members

The New Jersey trailer is here and it gave me SO MUCH LIFE!  I can't wait for this season.  So happy they kept the cast.  I need to know who is pulling Margaret's hair - is it Danielle?!?  Looks like she pours water on her head first.  Jennifer vs. Melissa!  Gia schooling Teresa!  Joe's deportation!  Teresa dating younger man!  Margaret befriending Marty and Danielle blaming her for their divorce!  I can't get enough.  Haven't been this excited for a NJ season since the early years.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1076910/so-much-happens-in-the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-10-trailer-it-s-mind-boggling

• Members

It looks like it's Danielle. 

And same.

So they are going to get into Teresa dating that younger man after all.

I love they kept everyone, too.

And wow at Gia telling Teresa what's up!!!

While I think Jackie is going to be irrelevant after her excellent show out at last season's reunion, I bet Jennifer beats the second season curse.

And we get to see him take Teresa's daughter to prom. Those pictures were all over Instrgram this summer. Can't wait.

Same.

OC

And since my computer to eat my reply last night...I hollered at Kelly going off about Vicki when Vicki was sitting in the other room outside of all the drama. Clearly, Kelly, YOU are the drama. RME.

And Team Emily. Gina? You pathetic. Sitting there talking about how you are without friends when you threw your true friend Emily under the bus. Did they show the scene and I missed it when Emily called her out about her image, but she wants to sit there on camera DRINKING? Sorry, Gina, you got the second season curse. ENJOY.

• Members

That Jersey trailer is everything! I feel like they get better each season! I'm glad the cast is the same. I liked both newbies. 

Tomorrow RHOA is announced and there's a rumor we may be surprised by the cast. I'm guessing that means either Marlo got a peach or Tanya didn't. I can't imagine what else is shocking. Eva being demoted wouldn't be shocking if that happened. 

ETA: okay now the they're saying Tanya and Marlo got swapped for peaches. Now if true I'm happy Marlo finally got her due but I wish Tanya had a peach as well. I think Marlo now having kids (she's raising her deceased brothers kids) may have helped her story, in addition to her hair business. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

DALLAS

Really!!!! 

I like that LeeAnne and Kary were the adults and attempted to do what I said last week. They should have talked face to face, realized it was a misunderstanding, and resolved it. So I give Kary her props for expressing how she felt.

WHAT I DID NOT LIKE was D'Andra trying to start drama cuz she wanted them to talk in front of the group.

And looked how that turned out. The other ladies *cough*brandi*cough* trying to integrate their communication so they argue. So silly. And I'm glad Kameron spoke up. 

That said...very transparent, D'Andra.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi