Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

If nothing else, I'd like to see Kelly's mama back onscreen because I love how she always looks like she just woke up from a super good nap. Hair disheveled in the back, looking happily bewildered... Damn, I miss afternoon naps. 

The audio quality was top notch.  Did they use an older iPhone?  I wonder whose bathroom they filmed that in?  Impressive. 

• Members

Lol, it felt like one of those Buffy or True Blood episodes where everybody drinks a magic potion and starts acting completely different/shagging someone they shouldn't. 

On the upside: fights were resolved. This was the nicest Shannon has ever been. Everyone was hanging out. I didn't even mind seeing Megan, and god knows I never could stand her self-righteous ass.

That Gina-Emily tiff was way too stupid and childish. The image of them making up while Tamra and Braunwyn tongued each other in a desperate bid for relevancy is burned on my brain. ITA with Vicki about Brown Wind -- she was acting way too thirsty and OTT. Tamra too of course, because she badly needs a deflection.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOD:

I don't know what it is this week with RH episodes. Am I hallucinating or have they gotten more random? Dallas had a solid episode going for 20 mins, and then they decided to go to a haunted house? What a pointless contrivance. It reminded me of Kyle inviting her charlatan 'medium' over (we all know the only real medium is Alison Dubois!) to tell us that Marilyn Monroe is sitting next to Lisa Rinna.

I tend to feel for D'Andra more than i do Leeanne, but this last episode, i was Team Leeanne all the way. Kary is doing way too much. Leeanne can invite whomever she likes to her damn wedding. Kary is obvs doing D'Andra's bidding (BH styles -- not a great precedent to set) because D'Andra has been sidelined to the periphery this season and risks being removed from the show altogether. 

I don't know whose side to take in the Kameron vs Stephanie fallout. I see both POVs, but kind of feel Kameron is being petty about it.

P.S.: Do we know when NJ and Atlanta start again?

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat Don’t quote me, but I believe Nov 3&6 for ATL/NJ. 

Here is an article that says filming is going poorly for BH. They’re still early in so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get a mid season return of Brandi or Camille if this is true. Also, take it with a grain of salt bc the website is very pro-LVP and reported Erika was fired which obviously isn’t true. Still, I wouldn’t be surprised since we still haven’t heard anything interesting coming out of filming and everybody is still liking everyone’s posts on Insta so they likely are getting along just fine. 

Link: https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhobh-season-10-bravo-execs-reportedly-ready-to-fire-some-of-the-cast-over-lackluster-footage.html/

• Members

Yeah, I'm ready for some ATL and Jersey girls. 

Good grief, Tamra and Braunwyn were too much. The people in that restaurant who agreed to be on camera surely had themselves a good time watching a trainwreck filmed in front of their eyes. Gina's stubbornness over not believing Emily is just dumb and reeks of producer interference ("We need conflict! Amp it up!"). Kelly was her usual slop mess. Vicki's sudden matronly pearl-clutching had me giggling because she's the queen of whooping it up, but it'd make more sense to whoop it up like that in a bar or private party versus a restaurant.  Why the hell was Meagan there? As usual, she provided absolutely nothing even when trying to console Emily. 

If true, I'm glad to hear RHOBH is having a hard time filming something worthwhile. There's only so much patting of each other's pus that can be done. 

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

@Chris B Thanks! Not long now, but I wish ATL was starting this weekend!

Re: BH. I have this mental image of production cracking the whip and screaming "You better be a bitch, ho!" I'm not sure what that says about the show (or me as a viewer) when it can no longer be entertaining unless everyone is vile to each other.

The mantra for the last 5 years has been that LVP was the root of all evil over at RHOBH. Now that she's gone, the other women are trying not to ruin the narrative and expose themselves as being as treacherous as they claim she was. Unfortunately, unlike, say, RHONY, they have nothing else to offer but backstabbing.

• Members

You’ve nailed this perfectly. They got rid of Lisa and now they’re trying to do a everyone gets along season which they would have to be morons to think that’s what anyone wants to see. I don’t care what it says about me as a viewer, but these friendships are so phony I have no interest in watching them get along.