Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The Bravo Gods have been good to us this week!  That Atlanta trailer is wonderful.  Thank God Kenya is back.  I can't wait to see how that fight goes down - reminds me of another Pillow Talk party.  The ladies look gorgeous in that cast photo, too.  

Shemari was terrible and added nothing, so happy to see her gone.

I guess we're in for a long season too considering the ladies are all still in Greece filming and producers would still need to piece an ending storyline together leading up to the premiere.  

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

The QUEEN has returned!!!

That pic is gorgeous! I'm sure Nene hates Kenya even more after seeing they placed her next to her in the middle (with Kenya even elbowing that heffa out the way!) I'm surprised Tanya didn't make the full-time housewife cut. Eva is boring and continues to bring nothing but another baby. Poor Marlo continues to be the clinger-on friend of.

Can't wait to check back in this season after sitting last season out!

• Members

Trailer needs more Kenya, because she brings the Drama! It's clear from leaked reports that her story is dominating the season. I was surprised to see Cynthia have such a central role, too. Lord knows what Eva is doing there. Guess Bravo set her up as Narrator because there wasn't much else.

• Members

I’m not surprised by the RHOA cast. They usually play it safe with peaches. The trailer didn’t reveal a lot, but this is a show where I don’t need a trailer because you know they’ll deliver. Looks like Kenya’s will pay off! Looks like this’ll be one of her good seasons hopefully. I started to love her when she left so I’m hoping for more of real Kenya.