Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Updated the link to the Harpers Bazaar article (https://www.harpersbazaar.com/culture/features/a28900567/kris-jenner-yolanda-hadid-channel-dynasty-characters/). The pics are... holy [!@#$%^&*] I can't describe them. Look at this one -- it's like two facial expressions battling against botox:

Edited by Cat

• Members

I agree on the curiosity of the Mean Girls group imploding and turning on one another because that's how it often goes in real life.  I would be here for a Rinna vs. Kyle fight of "who's the leader of the pack?" and have them both look bad(der).  Gosh, these shows can really destroy real-life long term friendships.  I guess we can be happy, for their sakes, that Eileen didn't stay too long for her and Rinna to eventually have an on-camera falling out? 

+1 definitely.   S3 & S4 was Atlanta at its finest before it got too manufactured for the cameras. For Cynthia, I think at the time when it originally aired she was a little boring, but when you watch it again, she's the calm in the midst of the storms, and her family drama was authentic. She's one that just got better and better over time.

I... uh... what? 

I will say kudos to that Linda Evans wig. Spot on. 

• Members

I concur. The Krystle wig is perfectly done.

Yeah, I'm kind of glad that Eileen kept her dignity to a certain extent and went back to acting. It's funny how when she's acting on soaps, she exudes this warmth, complexity and humanity through her characters that makes me love her again.

Don't feel too bad for Rinna and Kyle. I don't think that was ever a real-life long term friendship so much as a passing, friend-of-a-friend acquaintance. Kyle and Kim OTOH... 

Please register in order to view this content

Also, I just want to say re: Atlanta that even though I dissed seasons 4 onwards, I really, really rated S8 aka the first season without Nene aka the season with Kim Fields. Cynthia kicking Porsha off her on that boat was just . Not that I condone violence or anything!

Edited by Cat

• Members

Other than Kenya being in the wrong with Kim Fields I liked Season 8. And it was probably the last time Nene was subtle as she tried to get her crown back from Kenya by taking a page from Kenya's own book and played everyone against each other.

Also the first time Cynthia was full on feisty due to her drama with Peter.

I feel like this was a while back...maybe around the time news got out that either GB was joining BH or had filmed her first scene, but I was reading through comments and someone made a good case for suspecting that Lipsa was up to something this season. From the fact that the two new girls were friends of hers (I think GB is loosely a friend vs the other one) to her actions online like having Erika's back to her attempts to distance herself from some of the other girls all of a sudden to an article where Camille mentioned that post-reunion that Lipsa is the only one that has contacted her making one go hmmmm. Why would she do that? What would she have to gain? Her movements I wanted to say the someone said Instgram, but I might be wrong has been very strategistic in a way those girls were always accusing LVP of being. What was interesting was that until Fashion Week, it looked like she was doing it under the rader and under Kyle's nose. I feel like she also made some cryptic comment about Kyle, but it's been so long I don't remember the context.

But reading it and seeing what they put out it does look like Lipsa does have a posse forming so the girls might just be split between Kyle/Teddi and Lipsa/Erika/Garcelle/NewGirl with Dorit with the winner aka Team 2. Which would be intriguing for the trainwreck I WANT to happen. 

She's been putting the cards in her favor. So...why? 

So....good theory from what I remember.

• Members

I am probably the only one who thought the whole Eileen Davidson gig on RHOBH was a complete disaster. I didn't like her from the start when she was STUNNED LVP didn't know she was married three times. Bitch, who do you think you are, Angelina Jolie?

And then LVP asked about the affair WHICH HAPPENED. And was confirmed by Eileen multiple times. And then she wanted for LVP to apologize for asking about the affair since HER KIDS ARE WATCHING THE SHOW EVEN THOUGH THE WHOLE AFFAIR WAS PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

Her only contribution to the show is that now we have the YOU BEAST meme. That's about it. Bye girl.

• Members

Atlanta season 6 was hands down the best. For as many episodes that season had, not one was a snooze. Plus, it was glorious watching Nene implode while Kenya snatched her crown and scepter! Kim Zolciak is the definition of trailer trash and I can’t stomach most of the early seasons because of her evil ass. The biggest mistake Bravo made was bringing her and Nene back to RHOA.

• Members

RHOBH News:

Nothing major, but some news has leaked out. No rumors of any potential drama between anybody so far. Teddi revealed today that she doesn't know if she's a HW, which is pretty good confirmation she'll just be a friend. It was unlikely they'd have 8 HWs so this is probably true. Also, Eileen revealed that the movie premiere for 7 Days To Vegas (her new movie) will be filmed for the show and the girls are coming. Kyle has been in North Carolina filming the Halloween sequels so I'm curious how long that'll take her away. We have no way of knowing if her role will be for both sequels or if it's big or small so there is no telling. 

• Members

In other words, this is about to be one of the following:

• A flop as season a la season 11 of RHOA where the break out new girls in order to stir up drama but to no avail, thus leading to a retool and bringing back old faces to stir up drama (i.e. Brandi) 
  • A boring mess until production will pulls either Dorit or Rinna aside and tell her to amp it up in the drama department. 

The writing is on the wall with BH. The magic they once had is gone. This upcoming season will be the beginning of the end, and the women only have themselves to blame as they allowed their jealousy for LVP steer them blind.