Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

BH lost its magic at least 2 seasons ago...and it was death by a thousand cuts with the other women's jealousy of LVP clouding their judgment. As well, BH stopped being organic after about season 4...

And yes, the NBC streaming service, Peacock, is touting a "Real Housewives spinoff"...it'll be interesting to see if it's LVP centred. 

• Members

Panty Gate I remember foolishly giving the benefit of the doubt bc I found the show entertaining overall, but that was the start of them burning what should be a minor story into the ground. It's so weird too bc the early seasons dealt with such heavy issues. Now accidently stepping on someone's toe could provide 15 episodes of story. 

I feel Potomac and NYC work so well because they can get over stuff. Even when they don't like each other they still tolerate each other like adults would do. Here if one person's mad then everybody piles on and that's all you hear about. I hate that!

• Members

RHOBH: I don't think RHOBH ever recovered from the nastiness of season four. It also does not help that Andy is a terrible interviewer and the reunions are useless since nothing ever gets resolved and people like Kyle and Erika never have to take responsibility for what they've done/not done. The shows might be so much better if Andy were not involved in any way in the production end.

RHOC: Am I the only one who find Shannon unbearable? I can't figure out which franchise has the most unlikeable people: RHOC or RHOBH.

• Members

This x 100. You're so right about Andy. He's so biased he's ruined the reunions and his role in production is awful because he props his favourites and lets them get away with murder.

I think BH overall sucks the worst and OC is having a much better season than last season...but Tamra is absolutely foul. Shannon I can take or leave, but I find her fun to laugh at. 

• Members

OC

Before it gets crazier (and the wine flows) for RHOP,  I wanted to say that I liked what I saw on OC. I could see why Andy say the drama really started to past week. And Viki hasn't gotten there yet.

TAMRA. Ugh. lol. Maybe it's because Bravo broadcast Season 9 (?) again aka Lizzie's secret. So you could see Tamra stirring that pot. And she was soooooo doing that with Sharon. Made me wish Lizzie was around to call it out again. 

GINA. SMH. I was rooting for her, but flip flopper. And Emily had been a good friend to her. Just ugh. And it looks like she will get into more drama this coming week. 

SHARON. I was finding her refreshing this season so far...but this? I knew once Tamra started in on her she would start to not feel well.

NEW GIRL. My apologies. I don't got her name down yet. So far, I like her a lot more than I like Kary over on RHOD as newbies go. 

EMILY. If I stand alone, I stand alone but I like Emily. She definitely is not suffering from the second season curse like some people might be *cough*Gina*cough*. That could be because she has started related for someone so ordinary. Shane is a POS though. He did a good job by surprising her, but he has to stay being there for his wife. Because she has been there for him and outside the show appears that she still is.

KELLY. Like LeeAnne this past week, this trip was not a good look on her. UNLIKE LeeAnne, Kelly was just annoying as all get out. In fact, she is overdramatic at this Viki thing at this point. How can you even be mad at her when you are being just as dramatic as hers? And if you are going to bring your child into it (which you shouldn't), she needs to watch how she acts, too. 

Kelly as Head Mean Girl. Yeaaaah….NO. I would rather have Viki back since she at least has some form of a sense of humor. 

RHOA

SO THE GIRLS ARE IN GREECE?!? LORD...

LOL!!! Or at least (so far) Nene, Marlo, Porsha, and Tanya. 

Going with the theory about Rinna I was talking about, I'm going to go with Number 2.  Isn't there now a new rumor running around that Teddi is coming back as a friend when it was said she was going to be full time? 

It's almost like how RHOA does that 'Pass the Peach' game. 

• Members

OMFG!!!! SAME.

Robyn dropped ALL the tea tonight!!!

And she just said to Ashley what we all said here...Ashley has dished it to all of them, and it was now her turn to take it.

Dare I say it? Go, Robyn!!!

ETA: And then the fact Michael lightly threatened Robyn to keep quiet, too?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Finally! A show where the 2nd part of the reunion was just as funny and enjoyable as part 1. I seriously cannot wait for part 3 of Potomac, but it'll be bittersweet too b/c we'll have to wait till the new year to get another great season of Potomac. 

And I am not shocked that Juan was the man that Michael wanted to service. 

• Members

OOooooo….at the Part 3 clip they showed on WWHL for the Potomac reunion next week!!!!!!

Tea got spilled, TEA GOT SPILLED!!! 

Michael is going to get roasted next week...PERIOD.

That scene with the husbands in the waiting room was simply FORESHADOWING.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Totally agree - finally a Part 2 that was as good as the first part of a reunion. I don’t know the last time, outside of RHONY, when I could have said that. 

What Robyn has going for her is she’s only telling the truth and what Karen has going for her is she came in ready to spar and is not going to let Giz get the last word. Giz is coming off horribly as usual - what a bitch. Loving Monique too. 

Bring on Part 3!

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

Exactly. Multiple dead horses have been beaten over and over in Beverly Hills.  I could never see those hoes genuinely hanging out without cameras rolling. The original 6, yes, but not this current posse.  Meanwhile, I see Jill Zarin and Ramona hanging out all the time now, and I can't help but wish a Bravo camera and producer was getting footage.