Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

THIS.

I love LeeAnne, but that made me feel a certain kind of way. So out of bounds. I liked that Ms. Abbott took that high road.

I know a few people here that won't like that. And of course Candiace. lol.

So...reunion hasn't even started yet and Twitter is ALL OVER IT!!! So sounds like Part 1 is going to be a great start.

Ready for Ashley v Candiace and Karen to go all the way on Gizelle thus that clip that was on Twitter. 

ETA: Darrnn just saw that quote Karen aimed at someone not Gizelle. YES, it's going to be LIT. 

Wine is ready. lol.

Edited by Taoboi

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This reunion...

Please register in order to view this content

They ALL went in. I'm ranking this episode up there in top 5 housewife reunion moments. From Karen throwing shots at Gizelle/Robyn/Ashley to Ashley v. Candiace--this reunion gave me everything I needed. I think this MIGHT be the first time that we have a reunion that is good in all 3 parts. 

• Members

And those parts in Part 2 so far (which I saw on Twitter)...looks juicy. We even get almost violence it seems which we haven't gotten since Porsha dragged Kenya I believe.

How did Karen look when she threw that potshot at Robyn I heard about?

I have 35 minutes before it starts

• Members

Dorothy was the star of the reunion! I hated her throughout the season but she won me over here. People wondered why she as a doctor, would appear to be on the show and I loved that she owned that she loves the camera. That blunt honesty had me rolling. Her reenactment of the purse hit was also hilarious

• Members

Now that I've watched the first airing...and the repeat can't come soon enough...I will say Candiace was the MVP.  Those last ten minutes when she stopped the yelling (for a minute), she really got under Ashley's skin...making her yell...like how Ashley exploded at the end of the Cayman Island trip when Karen got her all the way together. And what stands out about it was that she OWNED IT. Right down to the fact and moment when she kept going even as she said...'well since no one wanted to say it' when they were saying it behind Ashley's back anyway...knowing she is aware that everyone is throwing her under the bus...she IS STILL OWNING IT. So I will give her props...even for her nastiness. Lipsa over at RHoBH, TAKE NOTE.

Great Start.

KAREN. Favorite reunion dress. Favorite vibe so far. I don't think Ashley deserves any of her compassion or sympathy which makes me love Karen even more. Not that she didn't take her popshots at Ashley, but for the most part she was a good moderator for the girls and still held her own. Loved her checking Gizelle throughout and the chin check on Robyn.

GIZELLE.  God, can you not say anything nice? I mean really. Perhaps I will see something on repeat. If anything, I feel her pot stirring was intact as she was subtly tag-teaming Ashley with Candiace.

MONIQUE. I can't wait for Part 2 if she really truly did get out of her seat (which it appeared she did) to give Candiace that well deserved dragging that Karen stepped in the middle of. So far...she can just sit there and look pretty when she was not being a good tagteam with Karen to moderate the other ladies.

ROBYN. Didn't do much until the last 10 minutes really when she started to do what Karen and Monique was doing and not leading Ashley or Candiace act like they were being victims with their verbal receipts on things they said earlier in the season.

ASHLEY...*PORSHA*YOURASSISINTHEHOTSEAT, B*PORSHA* And guess what? I LIVE FOR IT!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

I give her this much. She held her own well for someone who was feeling hoarse. That said...Candiace read you up one side of the room to the other. And the other ladies did not let her get away with NOTHING. And the victim act? GIRL, BYE!!! And I am going to leave the miscarriage out of it. I hope before this is over that someone does say that she used the stuff with her dad to deflect from Michael's butt grabbing. And BTW, him being on the rail was creepy if his section the reunion isn't even ready at that point. 

CANIDACE. Like I said...MVP this round. She kept it going. And while she started out annoying and loud. She got better. And of course she read Ashley good IMO...especially in the last 15 minutes. That was fabulous. I hope she keeps calm like that now that the Mom part of the reunion is over. And now she has a new mystery for next season (filminig now) in that if Chris comes from a wealthy family...what's the deal?  

Will watch WWHL in background to see if there is any tea/clips from Part 2. 

ETA: I forgot. I find it interesting that according to Twitter if it's to be believed...that pre-RHOP, no one knew who Ashley is, but people know Candiace from the businesses she has run/is running. Does anyone know how true this is. It gives that whole part of the reunion about how Candiace is the least accomplished a whole different spin.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

Just saw it.

It seems Gizelle's ex-husband just might be the Mr. Chocolate that they were always talking about over on RHOA when her and Apollo fell apart.

Looking forward to Shady Phae Phae's response.

And loved the Part 2 clip. Karen stays dragging Gizelle. 

Good.

• Members

I dont think I have seen Andy have fun at a reunion like that in a while. He seems invested in Potomac, like he watches the reels for fun. The women seemed to be having fun despite everything too.

And I have to agree with whoever called Candiace MVP this episode. She was loud but laser-focused, and her shade hit their target. Ashley put up a solid defense, but she's on a slippery slope with this entire season. And what was that weird ass editing with Michael supposedly on the balcony, and all the 'reactions' from the women below? It felt like some highly creative editing to me.

Also thought the way Karen put Gizelle firmly in her place about the fragrance was what I've been waiting for all season. I have never once seen Karen put down Every Hue, unlike Gizelle with everybody's side projects.

Sad that any mention of Katie has been almost entirely scrubbed from this episode. I wonder if they will bring her up at all in the next two eps.

The fashions were even more atrocious close up. Gizelle's greasy ass hair was especially horrible. What was her lovely hair guy thinking?? Ashley with a white fly-catcher curtain slung over her shoulders and across her chest was the worst, though. I thought Candiace's Great Gatsby dress was actually the best outfit of the night.

Edited by Cat