Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Honestly, yes.  There were only two great moments - when LeeAnne broke the 4th wall and pushed a cameraman, and the Austin trip with LeeAnne/Marie (friend of).  Otherwise, it's just a bunch of charity talk and farts/poop.  

Season 2 is when it ramped up and became a good show.

OC News:  Shane didn't pass the bar exam.  Poor Emily, having to deal with him.  https://www.eonline.com/news/1072779/real-housewives-star-emily-simpson-s-husband-shane-fails-the-bar-exam

• Members

What?! Y'all aren't watching Dallas?!!!

Please register in order to view this content

And yes, you must watch season 1!!! While season 1 was garbage, it lays the foundation down for seasons 2 and 3, which are tremendously better. Plus, season 1 reunion was really good. I think the first season was sh*tty because much like Potomac, it wasn't supposed to be a housewives show. If I am not mistaken, Dallas was rumored to be an American version of Ladies of London. 

Dallas is an easy watch. They typically get 10-12 episodes a season, and you'll fly through them. 

• Members

Meanwhile, if I'm not mistaken, RHOP ratings went up over the last few weeks.

Sad though.

Now is that the one he was taking that they are showing on RHOC right now or the one that he's currently taking?

Because I could have swore I read somewhere that while he failed another one, he had already taken another one on top on the one he failed...which I think is the one they are airing on RHOC right now?

Please register in order to view this content

I don't know. Do you think this year, Dallas might get the 18 episode treatment that RHOP got this year?

• Members

Doubt it. I think Dallas will get 12-15 episodes max, which I think is good. It makes it easier for fans to watch and there are no damn filler episodes. I've been saying it for years that Bravo needs to cut all these shows down to 12-15 episodes with 2 part reunions max. Beverly Hill should've NEVER had 20+ episodes these past 2 seasons. The most they should've gotten was 5 with all the dry content provided. 

Dallas needs to remain with a low episode count. It makes the show cheaper, which might keep it alive for years to come. 

• Members

That's disappointing, because it's a fun watch. I don't think RHOD was helped this year by a VERY poor season trailer. That trailer almost turned me off watching -- and you know I love my neurotic D"Andra and Mama Dee! It was so dull!

First episode was a little wispy, content-wise, and we barely saw Kameron. Ep2 was much better, and next week, we are already heading out on a cast trip! That villa in Cayeres reminds me of Melbourne's cast trip to Mexico last year, and that was a doozy. So I'm looking forward to it. Hope Dallas builds an audience over the coming weeks on word of mouth.

Not feeling Leeanne so far. She is complaining too much about whatever BS happened last year: "Ah was so hurrrrt." Also I thought her words to D'Andra, about how Leeanne doesn't need to keep in touch with her mom because she doesn't rely on her for financial support, were shockingly cold. I honestly do not know how D'Andra didn't deck her then and there.