My Potomac rankings go

Karen

Katie

Monique

Candiace

Robyn

Gizelle

Ashley

I cant stand Gizelle or Ashley but I'll give Gizelle the edge bc she at least has her scenes with her girls to make her remotely likeable. Ashley has none and she is a miserable person in all her scenes. Theres a huge drop between the top 3 and Candiace bc I really dont like the other women. With that said, I dont find the cast toxic or so terrible, that I dont enjoy watching them, bc I do

Edited by Cheap21

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHOP: I know people on here love Karen, but she strikes me as very Kyle-esque. She's constantly going on about how Gizelle is vicious and hits below the belt, but she couldn't shut up about Gizelle during the reunion. Gizelle would be asked a question or be talking something that had nothing to do with Karen and KAren would have to make a snide comment or insult her. She also did that housewife thing where she kept saying Gizelle needed a man to calm down. Karen kept breaking the rhythm of the reunion because she would not stop insulting Gizelle. Karen was getting on my nerves. I like the Karen who goes after Ashley and Michael because it's about something real , but the Karen who plays victim with Gizelle is annoying as hell. It feels very contrived.

Edited by chrisml

• Members

I guess I'm missing the nastiness. I only watched this season, and I thought Karen was the one who was always initiating problems and being difficult in relation to Gizelle. Even if Gizelle was nasty towards her (and Karen didn't seem particularly bothered by Gizelle at season three reunion), this is a reunion. I don't need Karen piping up every minute or so to say something anti-Gizelle when that's not the subject under discussion. I got it the first time. It got to the point where I was hoping they would cut off her mike. Andy was even trying to call out Karen on some of her hypocrisy. I'm aware that everyone here adores Karen, but I find her exhausting when it comes to Gizelle.  

As for Monique, I forget she's even there most times. I'm assuming she was more interesting last year when she was labeled a drunk.

• Members

The Umanksy girls definitely didn’t hit the genetic jackpot like their sister Farrah. Not surprising given they all look like Mauricio with Kyle’s old nose. She does look better, but what’s with the blue contacts?

Anyways, Twirl & Twerk Jr. are in Greece with the rest of the RHOA!

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The Umansky girls look like their paternal grandmother. I am probably alone in this, but I think she is too young to have messed with her looks. The nose is radically different (like Zolciak different) and I wish they'd gone subtle like Kyle and Kim Richards did. But hey, it's their bodies!

Those babies are adorable. You can definitely tell which is Porsha's, lolol!