Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

I don't mind the mixing of yellow and white as long as 3 of them were wearing white and 3 were actually wearing the same tone of yellow. Kenya is donning a canary yellow, Nene has on mustard yellow, Cynthia has on a pastel version of yellow, and Eva has on gold. It is just too much. 

But it is refreshing to see the women of RHOA in color for once. I grew tired of seeing them don all black in the title card for 12 seasons. It grew old. 

They need better designers to pick out these women outfits. 

TBH, I feel like Kenya is the only one that has on a cute gown. I think Nene's gown is cute; however, her hair needs to be different. Cynthia's dress is cute but it is a longer version of her dress in her solo shot from seasons 8-11. Kandi and Porsha's dresses are just bland. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The problem is the peachy background. It doesn't make the yellow gowns pop. Also, i always get surprised seeing Eva holding a peach with that group. Like "Her? Really?"

Either Kenya and Nene are being 'punished', or Bravo tried to balance the height difference among the women by putting The Talls at the end.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Ive convinced myself this season is going to be fire! Every picture or bit of news we get is so incredibly boring that I’m choosing to believe they’re keeping all this great drama behind the scenes. I refuse to believe they’re gonna go into their tenth season by putting us to sleep!

I need this ATL premiere and NJ later this week. Since Potomac ended I’ve been in a Housewives depression lol. 

• Members

I don't know. BH has been circling the toilet bowl for years now and last season was terrible. None of these women want a bad edit, none of them want to be candid. All of them want to be seen as perfect and fabulous. It's as fake as their breast implants and I think it's going to be crap. I don't plan on watching.

• Members

@Chris B So I guess Denise is no longer a series regular on BH?

God, I am really hoping Garcelle will be fire (look at her take that centre spot!) but she is still a newbie who can only do so much. The rest of these women will be desperate to play nicey-nice, if only to prove the point that LVP is an evil Bond Villain who plots the demise of female friendships everywhere. So let's pretend Rinna and Teddy adore each other, and that Dorit is now soul sisters with the blonde newbie! Yeah, that'll work.

In other news, Kyle is wearing her Halloween witch's wig, and Erika as usual looks like she just smelled something stank.

Edited by Cat

• Members

With Kenya back.. why was Nene allowed back?  After the attitude Nene had last season, bitch should have been demoted to a friend of... it did wonders for Vicki... maybe it would have worked for Nene.

You need a boring housewife.. someone calm to balance out all the crazy.  OC is missing that... and has missed that since Jeana left in season 5..tbh.

• Members

Lol I know I’m probably wrong and this season is gonna be horrible, but that’s too sad for me to accept just yet. I need a tired promo first! 

As for Denise @Cat, rumors are saying she hasn’t been filming much due to her acting career, but despite heavy airtime, I don’t think B&B could be taking up THAT much of her time. Kyle has been going back and forth to film the new Halloween for at least two months but there haven’t been any negative reports about that. 

• Members

@Soaplovers Kenya and Nene have history, and one that has never been fully acknowledged or dealt with on RHOA. I think Nene should have been punished for shoving the show runner/cameraperson last year. By the same token, having two alpha females like Kenya and Nene share the same stage is not bad news for ATL. 

@Chris B thanks! I wondered if it was for B&B that we weren't seeing Denise. I heard that B&B's film schedule is very accommodating for guest stars like her. Maybe she is withdrawing from BH a little because she finds Erika's obsession creepy. Lol.

I'm like you, I keep holding out hope that BH will return back to the good ole basics. I also hope that the karma looming over certain HWs will be televised, lol. We just have to wait and see!

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't think this'll be a good season at all for BH. It'll be a forced, phony season full of "sisterhood" and these broads trying to pimp their products and projects. When production/Bravo is already leaking to the press that this season will be underwhelming, it will be. 

I expect them to toss Kim and Brandi in the mix to bring some drama, but I doubt they will. Plus, Brandi is so fixated on OC drama that I doubt she'd bring it on BH. She seems to be zeroing in on new territory alongside her new bestie, Kelly Dodd.  

I can't wait for this upcoming season to flop so that Bravo can finally gut the cast. Hopefully, it is everyone but Sutton and Garcelle.