Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Looks like all our suspicions that the show was boring and nothing was happening  were correct lmao! Camille is making her midseason return!

Next I bet we will hear of Kim or Brandi filming. Probably gonna throw money at LVP to sit down with Kyle. This is hilarious! I just don’t understand why they didn’t make Camille full time from the beginning. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

If Erika's stankface in that photo was anything to go by, we can start with her. She obviously hates the women, hates women in general, and cannot stand being there, so let's put her out of her misery.

Who else?

-Rinna as instigator/puppetmaster who got us to this current state of shitty affairs. The show has been a nasty, boring mess since she started systematically picking off the old guard. She thought she was better TV value than LVP, Kim, Yolanda or Brandi! 

-Emotional vampire Kyle is nothing without somebody whose coattails she can ride.

-Dorit for being generally hideous and hiding her lawsuit drama from the audience. That's a Real Housewives' CRIME!

-Teddi -- almighty bore.

Am I missing anybody? 

What do you think Bravo would have to do for LVP to film? She didn't show at reunion, and WWHL/Andy Cohen have been throwing digs at her for months. I'm not sure she would be inclined to do Bravo a favor unless she got something out of it. Money is a part of it, but given that Andy and the entire BH crew seem to be celebrating ever since they drove her away, I would imagine wounded feelings might override pay for once.

Edited by Cat

• Members

LOL. Love it. The Queen has left but at least our Princess has returned. If only Kyle wasn't an uncredited producer, this would be the perfect season for her comeuppance (especially if, like you suggested, they threw money at LVP for a sit-down) 

Kyle Richards and Tamra Judge will never get their just desserts. 

Yes to all. Depending on how this season pans out, I could see them demoting Teddi easily. If Erika brings nothing (in their eyes, not ours), I could see her demoted too, but Andy and his gaggle of gays love her. I feel like we'll always be stuck with Kyle and Rinna until their dead carcasses are dragged away.  Dorit... ugh. Cockroach. 

• Members

Who didn’t see this coming. Those dumbasses in the cast really thought the viewers wanted to watch them all get dressed up to compliment each other for 20 episodes?

I was surprised Camille accepted after how they targeted her last year for defending Vanderpump.

• Members

OC:

Unpopular opinion, but I think RHOC is the best it has been in 5 years.

FINALLY the penny is dropping about Tamra. Tamra is such a psychopath gaslighting Braunwyn over the phone and twisting everyone's words against them. She is the archetypal high-school bully. I'm worried that it is too early in the season to be nailing her ass to the wall, though. By the time they go on the cast trip, she will have found someone new to target in order to deflect attention.

Seeing realisation hit with Kelly, Braunwyn and Shannon -- lol, it took a while with those three.

I know Emily is considered by production to be the 'big girl' of the group, but I find her figure to be one of the loveliest amongst the chiseled, muscled hard bodies of some others. She wears a one-piece bathing suit well.

Shane really is angling to fit that Jim Bellino-sized hole in this franchise, huh. He seems over this marriage in a BIG way. Ordering the bread basket and the fries while his wife struggles with her diet was an added assholey touch.

Gina's eldest boy playing with his fists in that barbershop sent a chill down my spine. More and more it seems that Matt's relationship with Gina might be abusive.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Ewww.

But I will say this much...I have not been feeling OC since the first few episodes, but those last ten minutes was EVERYTHING.

I just hope Tamra doesn't worm her way out of it.

It seems like going by Twitter that only Taylor is the only OG who isn't coming back or making a cameo in the upcoming season. 

I could be wrong. Cuz Kim, Brandi, and Adirenne have all been mentioned as returning.

And yay for Camille. GET THAT PAYBACK!!!

• Members

Had a HW Binge to catchup on all the episodes I've been behind on:

ATL

Loved the first episode. The energy was there. Sincerely seemed really set up. 

OC

I NEED Tamra to go down in flames. This latest episode with Kelly exposing her was fascinating to watch, especially loved seeing Emily sip her champagne knowing, at last, that others are seeing what she saw from the very start. It was great to see Shannon suddenly turn when Kelly said Tamra commented on her weight. 

NJ

LOVED this episode and it's great to have Marg back who makes me laugh non-stop. 

DALLAS

Leann seemed really happy at her wedding, but also seemed to treat her mother like an afterthought. 

• Members

NJ

I wonder what Jennifer is doing to her daughters' self esteem. Both of them are chubby and their mother is obsessed with plastic surgery and lipo. I hope she is mindful of this

Jackie needs to STFU with accusing Jennifer of cyber bullying. That was not and Im not here for her playing victim

Dolores is living with her ex husband and the two of them are building a house for her current bf. Someone make this make sense for me.

Im so over the Melissa vs Theresa feud. They need to just accept that they only f--k with each other bc of Joe and let that be that.

• Members

NJ: 

I guess I've grown on Jennifer. She's vapid and silly, but she fits in now (go figure?).  Re: @Cheap21 I know someone in the plastic surgery/injections industry and she will literally wake up, look at herself in a mirror, see she looks tired and start injecting botox/fillers into her head all on her own. And she's got a 10 year old daughter with self esteem and eating issues. Gee, I wonder why??? It's amazing how blind some parents can be when it comes to molding and influencing their children. 

The Dolores dynamic is a "modern family" indeed. I think it's odd, but if it works, it works.  Side note to another personal story:  My best friend in highschool had parents who were married, then divorced when he was young because his mom is gay. Years later, they all decided to live together to raise their son together, but his mom was now in a same-sex relationship. So under one house, you had the son, the father, and in the master bedroom was the mother with her girlfriend. To an outsider, it's freaky, but for those who knew them, it was completely normal and functional. 

Teresa looks like she's going to be really mean and hot-headed this season. Good for TV, but yikes... 

Margaret continues to give me the giggles and has the most level-headed point of view. 

Looks like the teams are Margaret/Melissa/Jackie and Teresa/Jennifer/Dolores with Dolores as an interloper. And then Danielle will come in and blow [!@#$%^&*] up. 

• Members

Just saw this and great idea. IA with so many of your choices

Non-OG That's Made the Biggest Impact To Their City:

Kandi, Phaedra, Kenya, Porsha - ATL 

Tamra, Shannon - OC

Melissa (ugh) - NJ

Brandi (ugh), Lisa Rinna - BH

Best One Hit Wonder: 

Peggy (brunette), - OC 

Karent - Miami

Amber, NJ

Kathryn, Joyce - BH 

Worst One Hit Wonder: 

The Twins - NJ 

Carlton a.k.a. Witchy-Poo - BH 

Kim Fields - ATL (in theory, it sounded like a good casting coup, but she just wasn't cut out for this type of show) 

Best Return: 

Kenya and Sheree to Atlanta

Bethenny Frankel to New York 

Most Disappointing Return: 

Jaq, Dina to NJ 

Most Ironic Taglines: 

ATL's Claudia: "Don't Hate Me Because I'm Beautiful. Hate me because I'm here to stay..."  

Potomac's Ashley: "Karma's a bitch but luckily, Im on her good side."

Messiest Housewives (In A Good Way):

Sonja, NYC 

Kenya, ATL 

Messiest Housewives (In A Bad Way):

Kim, BH 

Brandi, BH 

Kelly, OC

Most Missed Housewives: 

Miami in general. I wish it hadnt gotten cancelled

Don't EVER Return Again Housewives: 

Kim Zolciak, ATL