Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes! Cannot wait to hear about the Countess. As insufferable as she can be sometimes about the cabaret talk, I do love Luann. She seems like such a good gossip during the show.

Pleased to have NJ back. It has changed unrecognizably since its first incarnation, but I like the balance between fun and dark, and the focus on families. Like Gia is literally directing the legal challenge on behalf of Juicy (because her mom sure as hell won't do anything) and is practically HW status. She also seems to have inherited ALL the brain cells in that fambly.

LOVE Marge. Love Dolores. Can't wait to have Danielle back. Love the two Joe's, and Bill Aydin is growing on me as well (even though his business is essentially 'fixing women's flaws'). As @Gray Bunny said, Jennifer fits the cast well, perhaps more than Jackie who claims to be feisty and funny but takes herself soooooo seriously. She's also targeting Jennifer when she knows full well Teresa is the real instigator who wants her out.

"I don't even know where to start...This was years of friendship that I thought would last forever! ... Suddenly everything kind of turned upside down." Bravo having LVP intone those words is no accident, LOL.

• Members

@DaytimeFan @Cat and as you know @Antoyne LuAnn sure puts on a fun show! I was in hysterics all night. So much giggling; genuine fun or just sheer absurdity. 

Firstly, the venue seated 1,700 and I'd say it was close to 2/3rds full. It was mostly women in their 30's and 40's with a few gay men. One of Luann's "friends" in her act is a drag king comedienne who was getting a feel of the audience and asked, "who here is a Republican?" and thankfully only a small handful cheered [Wisconsin may have flipped back to red, but the Madison area is a very blue county]. 

LuAnn was about a half-hour late.

"Who is she?"

"Evidently Madonna." 

Please register in order to view this content

LOL I kid, only because we saw Madonna two weeks ago and she was nearly an hour late. 

Luann came out singing "With A Little Help From My Friends." She sang a bunch of songs as well as her 4 greatest hits.... okay, her ONLY 4 songs  She did a Q&A with the audience and of course my gay ass shot up first and got the attention of the man with the mic and I asked if there's any chance Jill Zarin will ever return as a full-time Housewife, not just a friend. She said Jill has done some filming again this season so we'll see her (no full-time though). She had four different dresses throughout the evening. Her second one was by Jovani and she asked, "Do you like this dress?" in the exact same coy way as we saw on the show when Dorinda heckled her. 

The whole environment was very lax, casual, and fun. When she did her last song (Money Can't Buy You Class), we went up to the stage to jam out to it and shake her hand. 

As the audience was clearing out, a guy working the event spotted my hubby with his fabulous outfit and overall effervescent personality and said we could stay behind for a meet & greet (I don't know if the others who stayed behind had to pay beforehand for this, but we didn't!) 

And so we got a photo op with the Countess herself. She's a tall lady! She's a ham. I love that she's a ham and knows it. I asked her why she never liked Alex & Simon, and she said, "Did you??" and said they always came off as trying too hard. True dat!  And she also told me her and Ramona just got into something again while filming right now. She had just flown in from the Berkshires filming at Dorinda's. 

We got photos individually and then a group shot. Now y'all can see what I look like! Don't recoil in horror too hard  

(That's me, hubby, and our girlfriend) 

• Members

Omg thank you for extensive review AND for the absolutely smashing picture! No recoiling -- you all look great! Also, Luann is a giantess.

What an honor to be invited to the special event after the show! Sounds like it was a lucky evening all around.