Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Haha gotcha. 

Y’all - Karen just posted on her IG a commercial video of her new La Dame Fragrance and it’s all kinda of She By Sheree terrible

Please register in order to view this content

like, it’s baaaaaad. Gizelle is going to tear that apart. 

Monique/Candiace update:  New report says that all the girls were having dinner at a winery and Candiace throws a wine glass at Monique, which ends up lacerating her lip... so Monique gets up and drags her down by the hair. Sounds like Candiace started the physical part of it. 

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm embarrassed for Karen and yeah, Giz is going to have quite the field day with this.  I hate when folks give their enemies ammunition.  Karen seems like she knows class from trash so why not pay a few models to be in the ad with her and hire someone who could do a really good shoot [for cheap] where Karen is still the face of the damn perfume?!   

• Members

DALLAS

They knew what they were doing. They're trash.  And the fact that this Mean Girl S**^ is over LeeAnne telling Kary to mind a culture that she supposedly knew about from the THREE visits she already taken and knew and was STILL going to go into a church with a hat on.

LeeAnne's ignorant is because she does not know better at times especially when heated. You are willingly ignorant with no sign of wanting to do better (something LeeAnne at least attempts at times) and that for me, Kary, makes you not only stupid yourself, but a basic bitca.

Please register in order to view this content

Happy the other girls stood up for LeeAnne. I can stan for a Brandi who is the voice of reason that's for sure.

D'Andra...you cancelled, girl. Any bridges you made to get LeeAnne back as a friend just went up in smoke over your transparent 'joke.' And loved that Brandi called it like she saw it.

And to think...the Thailand trip was going so well. Those two must have ready hated that LeeAnne, Stephanie, Brandi, and Kameron were all getting along for most of the episode, making it a fun one. Just...ugh.

• Members

I was reading about Monique possibly quitting and she has a point.  She has too much to lose.  I'm sure she and Chris have talked about it.  I don't even care about that child Candace.  I don't wish for Jiz to win and this would be a win for her.  That makes me seethe.  

This would be a huge loss because Monique is the only wife on the show who has money (sorry, Black Broke Bill Gates), a healthy marriage and family.  Her husband would do anything for her.  How many of these shows have that (Ken from BH but they are gone from show)?  Monique can afford that zip code.  Ashley does not count for obvious reasons.