Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

@NothinButAttitude Rinna sounds pissed that she might actually have to work for her paycheck, instead of merely sitting back and throwing digs from her VTs as she has been doing the last two seasons. She might even --gasp-- have to host her own fancy event! Instead of piggy-backing on others' and making a scene because Kim was invited!

It is a really different Rinna from earlier seasons. She always had a gameplan (and by gameplan, I mean targeting someone for relevancy). But she had a sense of humor too. Now she is all about the wigs and costumes, and there is a lot of bitterness/meanness underpinning her interviews. She has basically morphed into the humorless Erika (Rinna closely copying both her friends and her enemies is a post for another time -- there is not much originality left in her game). THAT is why the show is a bore, folks. And they say LVP holds a grudge? It's been about 5 years and Rinna still nurtures her beef with Kim and LVP! It's like she cannot rest until they are publicly obliterated. 

I guarantee both women will be mentioned multiple times by her during S10.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Jackie is going for Dolores because she can't go after Teresa. T shut her down with that fangirl photo from Jackie's dark past as a Tre Hugger (lmaaaaaaao). Plus Melissa can't badmouth Teresa on camera with her new bestie like we know she is doing in private. So that convo isn't happening. I'm just surprised Jackie isn't going after Jennifuh.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Caught up on Dallas.  I thought this last episode in Thailand was really fun and entertaining, outside of LeeAnne being whiney.  I was Team LeeAnne against D'Andra/Kary during the dress incident, but not Team LeeAnne after the sex club stuff and how she's treating Kameron.  Kameron's white boarding in her confessionals about the ping pong and ladyboy shows was hysterical.  

I also don't think LeeAnne is a racist - seems like she's just saying that Kary always talks about being a strong Mexican, and that's what LeeAnne was intimating.  

• Members

Agree on all this. Personally, Kameron MADE the episode for me. She was hilarious with the diagrams, kind and the voice of reason the whole way through. Kameron would actually be great on BH, where her knowing, self-deprecating and genuinely funny sense of humor is oh-so-badly needed.

Swear to God, when Kam walked into her room at the end of the night and Leeanne was waiting to pounce on the other side of the door with her terrifying "These Hands" voice, I was legit scared for her. 

Please register in order to view this content

Leeanne had me with Kary and D'Andra's nastiness, but lost me with the crazy possessiveness over Kameron.

Did Leeanne say any racist stuff? I totally missed it, but woke RH Twitter seemed marginally mad about it.