Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

The new hw does seem kinda eh. You can tell they were casting filler because they expected Bethenny to return and dominate the narrative. I highly doubt this is the cast we would’ve had if Bethenny gave them notice. Hell, they probably wouldn’t have even given Leah and Apple had Bethenny stayed. 

@Gray Bunny NYC went to Cancun. 

Edited by Chris B

• Members

LOL, last night on WWHL, a caller added in some unexpected comments before asking her question, coldly asking/commenting to Andy about Bravo standing behind LeeAnn (sp? Don't watch Dallas) and her racist comments about Mexicans, as well as standing behind Kelly Dodd after her physical assaulting.  Andy was quick to point out Bravo is merely showing the story of what happened with LeeAnn and that it's discussed for a lengthy time at the reunion. He didn't get around to the Kelly Dodd comment though. 

• Members

There's no coming back from racist behavior, especially ones as blatant as LeAnn's. It pains me that she even did this bc I cant stand Kary but LA was dead wrong and if Bravo fired her, I cant say Id be mad about it. She isnt the first person to say some messed up stuff but usually a person is either drunk, says it once and catches themselves or is caught off guard and not realize they are being filmed. Not only was she sober, but she said it repeatedly in multiple scenarios and she knew damn well the cameras were there. Im flabbergasted that she had no self awareness for her behavior

• Members

Yeah, I don't think Leeanne is going to come back from this one. Her issue with Kary has nothing to do with being Mexican, but she kept doubling down on "Mexican, Mexican" like it's an insult in of itself. Her insecurities and extreme self-absorption made the trip toxic. I don't know what she was thinking with the cameras there and her usually all about being a voice for the marginalised. Has the fame gone to her head? The cameras record everything, and this plays right into D'Andra's hands, who couldn't be more thrilled by all this. I honestly don't think we will see Leeanne back next season.

Nooooo, not My Kameron! I love her.

• Members

I haven't seen this week's DALLAS...but it doesn't sound good for Leanne...

NJ was enjoyable as Danielle starts to lurk from the shadows.

OC wasn't bad - I've loving Emily so much.

More importantly, The Grand Dame was on HSN shilling La' Dame, and I think she did well and was good and natural for her first time on home shopping!

• Members

I don't think Leeanne is going anywhere. Unfortunately, she is the face of Dallas and is the only one of the current cast that brings drama. Sucks to see Leeanne fall from grace b/c I have love for her; however, she has been heinous this year. 

I can't with Andy being shocked though when he's privy to the bull prior to the season airing. 

• Members

He has to as he's the face of Bravo and Bravo and he by extension would be facing alot of backlash if he didnt react appalled by it. I dont blame him and this is one time where he needs to put his jokes and messiness aside and call the bullsh-t for what it is.

• Members

NJ:

It's early days but I am enjoying the season this far. Jennifuh has come in leaps and bounds from last year. Melissa is... better than she was 5 years ago. I still love Margaret and Dolores. And this episode I even started feeling for Jackie! Wrestling with an eating disorder makes her more human, and she's calmed down from trying to stir up controversy last year.

As usual with NJ, the focus on the house-husbands and family lift this franchise and give it authenticity. Specifically Joe Gorga reacting to Joe Giudice's predicament, and Gia next week.

• Members

Leeanne is not the first housewife to say some sh-t and won't be the last. 

Bravo is not shocked or appalled at all IMO. They enjoy this drivel as they think it'll cause enough traction in media. 

I think the only punishment Leeanne is gonna get is her image tarnished by the audience and being battered and bruised by her cast members.