Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh, I have no doubt Rinna, Erika and Brandi have already mapped out the takedown of Kyle for season 11. 

I am literally wracking my brain trying to figure out what Denise might have done this season to warrant these spiteful taunts. Last year I found her a pretty laid back, lowkey (apart from her drunken WWHL appearance). Erika couldn't stop kissing her ass. Rinna has known her 25 years!

Tweets like this remind me of middle schoolers bullying classmates on social media. It makes Rinna look even worse than she usually does (if that's possible -- I fully believe she was the architect behind puppygate and getting LVP to leave the show). She is jumping on the hate-Denise bandwagon for her moment of relevancy.

Edited by Cat

• Members

RHOC

Another solid OC finale. I believe this season was a great return to form. I would give Vicki her Orange back, keep Tamra, Shannon and Kelly. Bring on some of their real friends and finally get rid of Emily and Gina. Try hard Braunwyn needs to be a one and done.

• Members

Camille has called Rinna out! 

Please register in order to view this content

SMH.

I don't think Leeanne is racist but she is ignorant as [!@#$%^&*] for her comments towards Kary. 

I've said it before but I believe Leeanne said that [!@#$%^&*] to be controversial and hope it'd trend (ratings-wise), but the [!@#$%^&*] backfired. Now she looks horrible to the audience and her job is at risk. 

I hope Leeanne just sat her ass there and atoned for her sins. She better not try and put up a damn fight or come with excuses or Bravo can fire her ass. 

Also, if Leeanne is fired, D'Andra and Kary can go too as they've ruined this show too with their plots and schemes. 

This show had all the potential like Potomac and blew it.

• Members

I'm sick of Tamra, Shannon and Vicki. The finale was awful because they were trying to do anything to start stuff with Kelly. Kelly is responsible for Tamra having to write checks? Please. It's Tamra's big mouth that caused it. If it weren't for Kelly and Emily (and to some degree, Braunwyn), this season of OC would have been fake stories and trying to get Vicki back full time. Just a dud. I can't stand Shannon especially.

• Members

I, too, hope that LeeAnne sits there and atones and the ending is positive.  This might be the best she's looked, btw.  Stephanie also looks good.  I can't stand the red puffs on Kam's dress.

Cary is lying - she has called herself a strong, loud Mexican MANY times on social media, promotion videos, and during the season.  That's partly why I understood what LeeAnne was saying originally (it then went downhill), but Cary has claimed that title in her introductions to the audience, so to hear her say she's never said that is such BS and gross to me.  I've been debating this topic with my friends and literally just last week forwarded them an IG story from a Bravo account where Cary is talking into the camera and saying that she's a strong, independent, loud Mexican that calls it like she sees it.  

My OC dream cast next season would be Vicki, Tamra, Shannon, Gina, Emily, Heather and Alexis.  Emily gets to stay given her recent epic Twitter war with Vicki.  With Kelly potentially moving to NYC, and the fact that she's just too legally reactive with this current cast, it is TIME for Heather to return.  We, the viewers, were cheated by never seeing their god-awful grey mansion being finished.  It's also time for Alexis to come back.  She might be supportive to Tamra/Shannon given the Jim lawsuits, and she's got a new hot boyfriend.  Alexis/Heather had beef originally, and Gina/Emily need some allies.  Two returning housewives would shake things up in a franchise that's been recently divided season over season.  We need fluidity in relationships and interactions.

• Members

I'd be glad to see Gina go, but I like Emily a lot. I think she brought a lot of real drama rather than forced drama (the Tres Amoebas). She also had enjoyable interview bits. I think RHOC's problem is that V/T/S are so busy forcing drama (the finale party/the reunion as recent examples) that it sucks any fun from the show. It was so obvious during the season that they were attempting a Vanderpump-style takedown of Kelly. A viewer doesn't have to like Kelly to see what they were doing. Vicki's behaviour at the reunion was insane but in an uncomfortable and sad way. Shannon and Tamra complaining about Kelly's ego? Really? MAking fun of her looks while criticising her for attacking Vicki? Of the three, I would keep Tamra, but I would make sure she has no allies so that we see a Tamra on her own where she can't use other people to do her dirty work. It was plain to me that Tamra and Shannon spent all season trying to get Kelly off the show so Vicki would be invited back.

• Members

Equating Vanderpump's takedown to Kelly Dudd? 

Please register in order to view this content

That was a funny reunion. It was toxic and ugly, but it was also funny. I may not be super fans of any of them individually, but I'd sooner choose Tres Amigas over Kelly and her low-rent gaggle of newbies. 

• Members

I feel like I become a Kelly stan on this board (and I end up having to be pro-Gizelle since the board is heavily pro-Karen), but what got me was Vicki taunting Kelly to hit her and calling her a slut. She wanted Kelly to react so they could say "Oh look. She's so violent." They were so disappointed when Kelly didn't react AND then Vicki threatened violence again Kelly. They want Kelly to react so they have a reason to get her fired. They tried to do that with the Bellino tweets which also failed. I don't think KD is a Vanderpump or even a Camille but I do think the three of them wanted to bring her down so they could put Vicki back on the show. I think if anyone is unhinged it's Vicki (cancer scam, racist/homophobic, dating a cop with a shady past, calling her daughter a liar for her accusations about Brooks, etc.). 

To me, the most moving scene in the finale was with Emily. She's in pain and she finds out she needs a hip replacement, and her husband is a complete a-hole to her. The pain on her face was real, and it didn't require all this manipulation and nonsense that I see with the TA.

• Members

Kelly's a sociopathic bitch and I didnt feel for her when Tamra and Shannon went in on her bc she deserved it. Why was she even there? She doesnt even like Vicki

Gina's hair is ugly. The color was ugly and the cut is unflattering. Her entire situation with her husband is a mess but best of luck to them I guess. It feels as if he is on the "cheaper to keep her" mentality and she fell for it. Nitwit

Emily's marriage has been so embarrassing to watch. Her husband had zero empathy for her and thats sad. I dont wish for people to divorce but I am low key hoping she announces they have separated at the reunion bc she shouldnt have to take his emotional abuse

Kenya just posted these family photos. I cant look at Marc the same but if they are able to coexist for the sake of BK, then good on them.

[IMG]

[IMG]

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

What did I just watch?

That was some baaaaad acting from Tamra. She was nowhere near drunk and was clearly looking to pick a fight with Kelly and get a rise out of her, so she can then play victim. And Shannon is just as bad. Shannon is no puppet: getting Kelly is as much part of her agenda as it is Tamra's. Sometimes I wonder if it might not be time for Tamra to go.

Having said that, Kelly was so smug at reunion and is a toxic presence overall. Can you really call yourself a millionaire when it all comes from hubby's alimony?

Nice to see Billy again. Vicky's party felt like old-times OC. And Shannon has chemistry with ole Billy!

Emily was most improved this season for me. I wasn't sure about her last season, but her genuine story and humor won me over. In fact, I would go as far as say that she was my fave OC HW this year. 

Braunwyn should be one and done. I find her oddly disingenuous. The worst is that she thinks she is a big hit with viewers and the women, when in actuality she is hopelessly out of her depth.