Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

RHOBH news: 

Looks like Brandi is filming more than we thought and according to that one housewife is fighting so bad with the cast she stopped filming and Brandi doesn’t see her returning. The hypocrisy of ANY of them to do this after the hell they have LVP for doing the same thing last year. Very curious who it could be though. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes I guess it does make sense that it’s her, but I don’t believe the media story that she’s so busy filming B&B that she’s missing events. B&B to my knowledge only films 4 days a week. I highly doubt that is what is holding her back which suggests it’s something worse. 

• Members

I'm a proud WIP (yes, I had to google this) at 45! I think I will always be a work in progress, because I never want to stop learning.

See IA that Nene could do solid work outside of RH. But sometimes she can't get out of her own way. There was the show tour she did which ended abruptly after she insulted an audience member. Then there was (somewhat bewilderingly) Fasion Police, where she loudly complained to the tabloids that costars Brad and Giuliana weren't going out of their way to be friendly to her. I don't know how close she still is with Ryan Murphy,  but he's hot in Hollywood right now, and he loves casting his regular faves in new anthrology series.

I think she burned some showbiz bridges, and may no longer have the confidence to go for acting roles. The fact is, Hollywood expects her to play Nene all the time, and pull the faces and all that other hokey stuff. Also, maybe she likes the regular Bravo cheque? She does like to show that she spends.

I wonder who Denise has been fighting with. Erika? Teddi? That yappy chihuahua Dorit? Brandi? I thought Brandi was Denise's close pal!

Brandi is SO THRILLED by this turn of events, she can hardly stand it!

Edited by Cat

• Members

The article I read on Instagram said it was Denise.

RHOA

Marlo’s event didn’t feel like an actual event, it felt so budget for the way Marlo likes to present herself. I don’t like Kenya but I did chuckle at her doing this. Marlo handled it better than I would have.

Porsha having no time for Nene was everything. I loved it and it makes sense. Honestly after that reunion none of them should talk to her.

Eva also proved by only showing up on FaceTime that she’s not needed.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

What is so interesting to me is this sudden onslaught of viral marketing about the upcoming season of BH. It reminds me of the viral marketing exactly this time last year. We had Rinna, Erika and Teddi doing social media victory laps, cackling "Ding dong the witch is dead!" This was before S9 had even started. And then we got a very weird, very fake, coldly impersonal, highly disappointing season.

The whispers for weeks have been that the new season is a borefest. Then Rinna insinuates that the whispers emanated from Spectre Blofeld Putin LVP's camp. Now suddenly everything is "imploding," and Brandi is panting in excitement? Hmmm. I am going to watch S10 but.... I am suspicious about the authenticity of what we might see!

Edited by Cat

• Members

@Cat Very good point! This could be damage control or misleading if true. We still don’t have a believable reason for Denise’s distance. It’s possible she has a legit reason or that the others are leaving something important out. We won’t know until it premieres though because Denise doesn’t talk to the press. 

Now with RHONY and Tinsley quitting and not going on the cast trip, what would y’all do? Keep her full time? I’d make her a Friend as punishment and try to edit her down and focus more on the other girls. They should’ve just made Jill a full time cast member. Clearly the two newbies testing didn’t work out because they aren’t on the cast trip and neither is Jill. They had some bad luck with Bethenny and Tinsley quitting with no notice. I’m going to go easy on them next season. 

• Members

@Chris B I had high hopes for Tinsley when she joined, and ofc I love Dayyyyyyle. But it's no big loss if she leaves altogether IMO. Kristin Taekman brought more drama than ole Tins. I'd have her, Heather and Jill back in a heartbeat. 

Saw a glimpse of the new RHONY HW at BravoCon and -- she seemed to have a high opinion of herself! And it wasn't even Scaramucci's wife!

Please register in order to view this content

I wasn't all that impressed.