Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Between Andy's obvious disappointment and the fact that someone at the reunion is bringing up Leanne saying "f*ggot" several times during filming, I think she's done. If they find the footage of her saying that and add it she's toast. It's just too much to overcome. Plus the ratings for this show are so low it's lucky not to be canceled. I'm fully expecting a full reboot next season and if that doesn't work Dallas is done. They seem to be heavily casting and from what I've seen on Twitter there are four people they're currently doing test filming with. You don't do that if you're just looking for one housewife. Hell, even if Leanne hadn't done this they still needed a reboot so her job was never safe. I do wonder if Kary will be spared due to this drama surrounding her. 

• Members

I tend to agree that after seeing this week's episode, Leanne is finished.

Kary's job should not be spared, however, as she is an atrocious housewife and contributes nothing of any value. The only cast member I would keep is Stephanie because she is beloved - and if that means Brandi too then so be it. 

• Members

https://twitter.com/BravoWWHL/status/1204975031450771456?s=20

I know some will say "She's a bigot, she doesn't deserve your empathy," but as awful as she has been this season, I can't help but worry how she will deal with the backlash. It's clear Andy and Bravo will wash their hands of her. I believe Leeanne when she says she grew up feeling rejected by people, and this will be renewed rejection on a much bigger scale. I hope she has a support system around her.

Bravo and Andy acting outraged and yet: this is the only SL on Dallas right now, people are talking about it, the show may even see a ratings bump because of it.

ETA: Not condoning what she said at all. I think she should be fired for this. By the same token, Leeanne is a damaged person and I'm not sure she has the confidence or ego of a Jill Zarin who kept on Zarining even after she was booted from NYC.

Edited by Cat

• Members

As wrong (more thoughtless) as some of her comments were, I still don’t think LeeAnne is racist. She’s such a strong and vocal supporter of diversity. She would be the last one on that cast that I’d consider to be a true racist. I do think half of her comments were again, just saying what Kary always says about herself (strong Mexican). Her other comments though, like chirpy chihuahua, were wrong and tacky. 

I can’t see Stephanie without Brandi. I enjoy that duo. I only enjoy D’Andra because of her mother. I like Kameron a lot. So I don’t know how to shake that cast up without taking out someone I like, which sucks.  We do, however need new blood and direction. 

• Members

Leeanne's official apology was very poor tho. "I'm sorry if I offended anyone...." She doesn't get it even after reunion, and that's a problem. 

I love Stephanie too and Kameron. Like you, I also enjoy Mama Dee (kind of like i wouldn't mind seeing Dale on NYC even without Tinsley). So i hope Dallas doesn't completely wipe the slate.

• Members

If I were them, I'd keep Stephanie, Kameron, Brandi and D'Andra and add three new wives. Honestly, I'd even be open to four new wives and Brandi as a friend if casting goes well. Dallas needs to come back with the excitement that Miami came back with in season 2. I want it to feel refreshed and new. I'm hoping they can turn things around.

• Members

I don't think Leeanne is racist either. I think she's ignorant as f-ck and stupid as hell as she played right into D'Andra and Kary's hands. Leeanne let the little bit of fame get to her head and now she is tarnished going forward. She most definitely is tarnished in my eyes. 

But again, I don't think Bravo will fire Leeanne. Vicki has said homophobic sh-t for years and still has a job. So has majority of the ATL cast. Ramona says offensive sh-t on the sly and keeps a job. Brandi said racist sh-t, and Joyce was fired instead of her. And don't get me started on the NJ cast. 

While Andy touts his "disgust," his a** is loving this along with the remainder of the execs at Bravo. 

I think Leeanne's status with the show all depends on how she reacted at the reunion and how we (the audience) receive. If she is combative and defensive, I think she is done. If she is open and receives the information, she might save herself from being fired. 

But I am all for a retool too at this point. Dare I say it but keep Kameron and Stephanie and dump the rest. 

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

at the tension between Kenya and Quad on WWHL. After a clip played of Kenya/Marc arguing, Quad jumped in and asked Kenya a question about her relationship with Marc, and Kenya said, “I’m going to let Andy ask the questions.”