Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COUNTESS!!!!

GREAT PIC. And LOVE your report.

Love you, boo, but I mention other than tayshanna that Twitter dropped this tea about returning BH housewives. Even Adrienne ahas been mentioned to cameo.   I'm sure the season is boring but this might be because it's the 10th season and they want to do their coup like ATL did with Wig and Nene (with Lisa wu cameo) for Season 10.

Still waiting on Tayshanna. 

Well, Candiace did tell her to drag her.

Still...time for them to come on back now. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

It really was. There was a scene earlier with Porsha, Kandi and Cynthia, and Kandi was kind of brushing off Dennis's cheating like it was no big deal and when were they going to get back together? I was surprised by how lightly Kandi and Cynthia treated it, although I recognise that they were probably also trying to keep things easy-breezy. The convo Porsha had with Lauren, though, was very moving, and I could totally understand where they were coming from because for me, cheating would be pretty much a dealbreaker.

Color me surprised by Marlo. I liked her seasons 4 and 5, but in more recent years I got turned off by her superficiality more than anything (and some of the details of her crimes). She seems to have really mellowed, though. I kind of hope this is the season she gets a better role than resident [!@#$%^&*]-stirrer.

WHY are all these girls panting over being Eva's BFF? Kandi's taken her under her wing 

Please register in order to view this content

and now Cynthia is begging her to be mah friend. I don't understand it because she's kind of a bore. And why Cynthia is all over her after Eva dogged her all last season for being old?

Marc is coming off as a douche. I think we can all see it.

Nene will bring the negativity next week but I'm sort of looking forward to seeing her climb that float and come face to face with Cynthia lol.

• Members

Agreed. Id have kept it at 5 or even given Tanya one. Its crazy but RHOA has by far the most consistent cast. Women have come and gone but its pretty much been the same core 5 in some capacity since season 5

[IMG]

[IMG]

I think Eva is the only addition in the 6th spot thats lasted more than one season and I dont know why. Bravo is usually good about dropping women that dont mesh well with this cast

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LVP is out here making boss moves! She's partnered with Pepsi to have a specialized sparkling water at BravoCon this weekend! 

https://www.inquisitr.com/5741463/pepsi-sparking-rose-lisa-vanderpump-bravocon/#ixzz65AYeLwso

You all know that the other women are going to be seething! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

YouTube algorithm put it on my timeline, lol. 

They really do hate her, it's so visceral. The BH session at BravoCon features Rinna, Erotikan't, Dorito, Tiddles, and Denizzzzzz. I can only imagine the smug triumphalism and nasty veiled comments about LVP.  I am surprised Kyle won't be there as I assumed she would be front-and-centre at BravoCon. Lisa does not appear to be attending either, but I could be wrong.

• Members

That was some epic level of trolling/gaslighting that Tamra did on OC. She should get a job at the White House.  She knew she couldn't go after Kelly because Kelly knows her game, so she she projected all the blame on Shannon even knowing everything she was saying was a lie. Shannon looked like she almost believed it at one point. Although I think Shannon is just playing along with Tamra until she manoeuvres her into a weak position (probably on the cast trip) and then marshalls everyone against her. Still, I'm almost impressed at Tamra's gaslighting skills. She would make Kellyanne Conway proud.

• Members

Only person I see tossing shade at LVP will be Rinna b/c she can't help herself. Her dumba** stays putting herself in sticky situations. Erotika will do her typical eye roll and say nothing. Dorit and Denise will be diplomatic as they don't want the wrath of Vanderpump fans. Teddi will play victim if she says anything, but I see her not even touching the subject given fans are still eating her a** up till this day for ruining last season. 

I think LVP will be there seeing as she has the drink there. She'll probably surprised people and pop up. 

I thought Kyle was attending BravoCon. What happened with her? Did she pull out due to fear of fans ripping her a new one?