Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I liked tonight's episode. It felt like a nod to old school housewives before all the stunts and sh*t. It was nice to see both Kenya and Porsha be vulnerable along with them building a friendship and loyalty to each other. So odd that their lives are mirroring one another and they are being supportive. 

Eva stating that she didn't want her kids around Kenya is bull. I am glad that Joel Kim, the other guest on WWHL besides Kenya, called Eva a stunt queen. She basically did that mess for camera time and to start drama. Kenya would be the least one she should worry about being around her kids. 

What I didn't like was Sincerely coming up to the table to address the rumors. Once again, production won't allow scene to play out naturally as the girl was mic'd. It was obvious this was pre-planned. This sucks b/c once again, Kandi, who may be innocent, will take the blame for it all. 

Moving on to WWHL, you can tell that Andy was bitter to have Kenya come back. His energy was off tonight. Deep down, I know he's p-ssed that she is back and has to save this show once again. I am glad Joel Kim was eager to see Kenya for one. 

The only good tea that was dropped tonight was that Kenya confirmed that Nene did try and spit on her. Just trash. I hope Kenya eats her ass alive come reunion time. 

• Members

I have to say, I didn't think Andy acted any differently.  He seemed pretty normal, and thanked Kenya during the credits at the end and said it's so good having her back.  I think he, rightfully so, questioned her answer to the timeline of her marriage and when cracks started surfacing.  I loved being introduced to Joel Kim too, he was sweet and fun!

I did think Atlanta was entertaining tonight.  I loved seeing progress and new storylines.  All the women except Cynthia have something new going on, but Cynthia's storyline is still young and advancing.  I didn't miss Nene at all.  The previews for the season have me excited too.

• Members

NYC news - did anyone see this over the weekend?  Tinsley has quit filming and might have left the show to be with Scott in Chicago.  That is the most on/off relationship in the history of housewives.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/tinsley-mortimer-reportedly-quits-real-190435474.html

Also, Jill Zarin was filming during Halloween with the ladies.

• Members

She's a fool, spurning a solid paycheck for that trifling tub! God, I wish Tinsley had some self-esteem. 

Jill Zarin filming is the best NYC news I have heard in weeks. If they are lacking for drama, they should also ask this one back:

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

One word: uninspiring. 

My reaction is the same as Erika's stank face. 

This season is gonna suck. 

Ditto. I'm normally not one for baby storylines, but I actually liked both because they're more about the drama of the new families falling apart, Porsha's and Kenya's. I must say, it was great to have Kenya back. I know she's one of the polarizing characters on ATL, but I think she's needed. 

It was babies all around with Eva full-on prego and Kandi having a surrogate. Yet, I liked it all. It was a nice re-introduction into everyone's lives before the crazy starts up again. 

Didn't miss Nene to be honest, but there's a lot of good messy stuff coming up.  "Open marriage." Ok gurl... 

• Members

Fool move on Tinsley's part. If she quit, I hope they keep her in and then let us know half-way through the season, similar to something like Dina exiting New Jersey in the middle of S2. 

YES to Jill Zarin! NO to Aviva.  Sorry boo

Please register in order to view this content

Except for Seasons 5 & 6, NYC always showcased the most organic friendships. Aviva was so forced upon the group in her second year, as no one had any interest in filming with her. I'd sooner welcome back Kelly Bensimon (whom I couldn't stand) because she's retained a friendship with LuAnn. 

Wasn't Phaedra preggars when she joined, and then once she had the baby, her intro updated? 

• Members

ATL 

It was good to get back into Atlanta after so long  I missed most of last season because I wasn't really feeling the newness of it, especially the new production style with too many jump cuts and the extra-shaky camerawork. Seems like it's something I still need to get accustomed to.

Didn't mind all the baby stuff. The babies are beyond cute, and I prefer it to all the seasons devoted to somebody's wedding. I am really bored with the bridezilla stuff. BTW Riley and Ace really have strong Mama Joyce genes!

Kenya returning is going to be good for the show. I'm curious to see if we get hints that her marriage was fake for the cameras like the blogs have been saying. 

Kandi is fine but that stuff with thirsty Sincerely was so contrived. Kandi pulls this [!@#$%^&*] every season and then acts like "What? Lil ole me?" We've been wise to this for 5 seasons now! She needs to let it go because it's not a good look. OLG food looks delicious though!

Porsha's mother's voice really reminds me of Karen's on Potomac!

I was surprised that I enjoyed Eva's scenes. But god I hate her VT shtick. Especially the "We're baaa-aaack!"

Edited by Cat