Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Looks like Robyn is finally ticked that Gizelle is stirring up ish at her event (are they trying to unload that house she's been working on forever?) 

Yeah, but what did Katie DO?  Besides looking bewildered, confused, and mixing medications? The chick didn't even know what last night's event was for! That girl is a MESS!! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah, it looks as if Robyn was showing the house.  

As for Katie, not sure why anyone believes she'd be a good addition to the reunion.  She's wasted 1200% of the time.  I was happy she was back until her first appearance and then some reading.  Emotionally, she's not healthy.  Her desperate attempt at being important last night was cringe worthy.  I like Ashley getting hers but the fake chit Katie brought to the table was ridiculous.  

Jiz remains untouched and it continues to [!@#$%^&*] with me!

Ashley going to see a person who blocked her [!@#$%^&*] with me as well.  Kenya did the same thing and got her feelings hurt.  No one wants a parent to reject them, but why continue to push the issue?  Kenya thought it was a good idea to reunite with her mother in front of cameras? 

And Michael flirting with Ashley was so fake and painful.  He needs to stop making a colossal ass of himself!  

Edited by ChitHappens

• Members

Dear God that was painful and cringeworthy. Reeked of damage control. "Ooh you look so toned in that dress after your work out." Whatevs Mikey, you're thinking of Juan's booty. 

Ashley's quest to reunite with her father would serve her better next year or some other season. This half-assed attempt right now is just diverting attention to something else, like a presidential tweet. No one who is 100% genuine would put their estranged parent on the spot with cameras ready to film and 1 million viewers ready to cast judgment. 

• Members

Absolutely, none of this rings true at all. In her VT with the terrible Rick James wig when she was talking about her dad blocking her she couldn't well up a single tear. Everything about this storyline is so random and strikes such a false note I think Ashley is desperate to cover for Michael and make all this ass-grabbing go away. 

• Members

Hmmmm….I would think Shannon's line was shade at Vicki. 

Please register in order to view this content

But those were lackluster...except for Kelly's.

RHOA

So the girls (including Nene) are in Toronto by way of Tanya and lots of fun (with Kenya, Porsha, Tanya, and Kandi slaying their outfits) before drama explode in a Nene/Yovanna vs Kenya/Porsha kinda way.  I won't be surprised at this rate if Bravo actually got common sense and gave Kenya and Tanya peaches.