Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

LVP made a very smart response to it. She said, if she was truly trying to lash out at the ladies, why the hell would she create a scandal around a dog? If she really wanted to hit Dorit, she'd make her lawsuits the story. Same for Kyle (as she did in S4 with Mauricio's cheating rumors) or Erika. 

• Replies 38.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Katie Rost is now engaged, after dating this guy for 5 months:

https://people.com/tv/real-housewives-of-potomac-katie-rost-engaged-boyfriend-jesse/

Shannon Beader has a new official boyfriend:

https://www.eonline.com/news/1060028/real-housewives-of-orange-county-s-shannon-beador-has-a-handsome-new-boyfriend

Cynthia is engaged to Mike Hill - weird that Fox News is reporting this:

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/cynthia-bailey-engaged-real-housewives-atlanta

Edited by alwaysAMC

• Members

Happy for Cynthia. He seems like a good guy and she deserves one of those.

The RHONY reunion was fantastic and I can't often say that about reunion episodes in the RH world. Each and every one of the wives contributed in a major way to the show this season and overall, while it wasn't as good as last season, this season of RHONY was awesome and I really hope they don't mess with the cast. 

BTW, the producers of Chicago said that Lu is not joining the cast at this time...

• Members

Okay now on her podcast, Brandi is saying Bravo can't bring her back as a Housewife next season because LVP is blocking her from returning. Am I the only one sick of Brandi blaming every problem in her life on LVP? The truth of the matter is, if she hadn't turned on Lisa she'd still he on the show. That was her closest Ally and she pissed everyone else off so what did she expect?

The fact that LVP could block her return is insane. First of all, I feel Brandi is a liability and wouldn't get a diamond just like Danielle on Jersey and Marlo on ATL. She's too much of a wild card to fully invest in. At best she'd be looking at a friend role. Plus how could LVP block it and why would she if she isn't going to be on the show?

LVP is already under contract for Vanderpump Rules. Theyve filmed most of their season and she's revealed Bravo is looking at a Vegas spin off. She's making too much money and getting too much free promo to screw things up with Bravo over Brandi. Plus you can't convince me shes that powerful. It's all about not taking responsibility for your own actions and making her the big bad wolf. 

Personally I'd bring Kim, Eileen or even Adrienne back before Brandi anyway. 

• Members

100% correct. Brandi has blown all credibility by blaming LVP for every woe in her life. She overestimates LVP's power and underestimates her own responsibility for her life and all the bad decisions she's made that have made her a pariah and liability.

It'd happily welcome back Eileen. She'd be a breath of fresh air but I feel like BH is dead and they should either recast and start over with Denise and all new cast or just end BH and do Santa Barbara, Silicon Valley, or San Francisco.  

• Members

If LVP is blocking Brandi she is doing everyone a favor. She is just awful on every level and is one of the main reasons for the death of this franchise. 

She is likely too much of a liability for Bravo to put under contract. 

• Members

Brandi has been dining out on It's All LVP's Fault since she was fired from BH... even though it was actually Kyle, LVP and, most importantly, THE AUDIENCE who demanded she leave. Ever since, it has been an endless litany of LVP Criminal Mastermind. On her podcast, where she inserts LVP into every interview, even if her flabbergasted guest has no knowledge or connection to RHOBH. In interviews and paid events, LVP is always the headline for the event. Brandi is rarely hired for her own merits. Brandi's lack of personal accountability is really tiresome at this point. Trust, LVP is not the cause of Brandi's drunken break ups with her increasingly dodgy johns. This lack of accountability, I wager, is the biggest problem the audience had with Brandi then and now.

I doubt she'll be back. Her contrived little appearance this season barely made a ripple on social media. Kim's return made a lot more waves, thanks to Rinna's ridiculous tantrum.

• Members

Same with gretchen on OC...she did the same thing..but on a smaller scale.

Oddly Gretchen is actually doing things in her life, but she burned her bridges.  I'm just excited for OC to start and Vicki is demoted

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Brandi Glanville is so annoying with her anti-LVP nonsense. She blames LVP, but not Yolanda who obviously put her up to attacking Joanna Krupa? The Yolanda that no longer associates with Brandi now that they are both off of the show. This is the same Brandi who was on Family Boot Camp where her father accused her of being a prostitute. Just no.

I have never seen the Potomac show but I've kept up with the clips on Bravo. Is this a show to watch from the beginning or just start with this season?

What is Dorinda's problem with Tinsley? She's constantly attacking/criticising her. Is she jealous because of Tinsley's popularity?