Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

RHONY: I didn't watch most of the season, but I see that Bethenny is still unsufferable. As someone who just lost my cat of 14 years, I couldn't get over how she was making jokes and attacking Tinsley. Who does that??? I think the housewives thought Tinsley would be a flash in the pan, and they are angry that she has been successful in getting viewers to like her. She doesn't have to attack other. She doesn't have to start fights with other HW (Dorinda always starts something at the end of the season to be "relevant") and I think they resent her.

RHOBH: First year I didn't watch any of the episodes. I just couldn't stomach it. Who is going after Pandora and their business? So scummy. 

• Members

Hate to break up your Brandi love... but it came out later that Brandi wasn't truthful about the events of season 3 either... and fessed up she only got a cease and desist letter... and that her friend (who told her the Adrienne bombshell) got served an actual letter from a lawyer.   And it turned out that Adrienne was able to do a gag order on Bravo hence why a lot of the story was cut out and Brandi was made to look a victim, when she was anything but.

Brandi becoming a main cast member in season 3 was the start of the festering of the franchise of RHOBH.

• Members

RHOP

Ashley needs to fire whoever styled her most recent talking head, holy sh.it. And she’s desperately trying to switch the narrative away from Michael but she’s so inauthentic and phony. Not a single tear came down her face in that scene with her mom.

• Members

The technicality of sending it to Brandi's friend and including Brandi in a potential response doesn't mean Brandi isn't lying IMO. Otherwise Adrienne and Paul wouldn't have gone from one episode saying "absolutely no letter" to "yes we sent a letter" the very next episode. Yes it is true that they were successful with their gag order, but that only served to make them look bad IMO.

I just finished season three tonight and I thought it was just fantastic from start to finish. I hated that Adrienne had to leave, but I understand. Taylor had a good final season, but it definitely needed to be her final season. Marisa and Faye were both duds as Friends, but I thought Faye at least provided decent drama. Yolanda also had a VERY strong first season. She became so tiresome, but started out interesting.

• Members

I am currently watching Vancouver season 1 and may I say - Jody Claman is the scariest, most disgusting villain of all time. She is the meanest psychotic bully I've seen in my entire life. This is by far the darkest housewives season I've seen. It's like watching Mean Girls / Gone Girl on repeat. The viciousness of this woman makes her seem like some kind of animation character. She is like a modern Cruella DeVille.

What do you guys think ? Who is it even possible to bully someone on television like that. Mary is not perfect, but what she endures in this show is unbelieavable.

LOOK AT HER SLIPPERS!

Edited by divinemotion

• Members

[IMG]
Did Gizelle do Candiace's makeup?

[IMG]
This wig is HORRIBLE!

[IMG]
Thank god for Muva Karen. Her new wig looks amazing

She's a [!@#$%^&*] and thats not a word I like. I firmly beleive she is the reason the show was cancelled

Edited by Cheap21