Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

That was a lot of fun, and very catchy! Melissa, Porsha and Sonja are an unexpected threesome but I dig it! Loved Sonja being in her element and yes @DaytimeFan she is totally Elyse from First Wives Club!

Hope the song becomes a sleeper hit. It's catchy.

• Replies 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That's hilarious! 

Admittedly though, I kinda wish Melissa Gorga would go away. 

Also, those "new and improved" 70 calorie Fiber One bars taste like [!@#$%^&*]!  I have bought these for years now and I will gladly consume an extra 20 calories if they would bring back the 90 calorie bars that actually had flavor and didn't taste like a dry, tasteless knockoff brand. And that's *my* consumer feedback 

• Members

That's how I feel about the final part of RHOBH. 

I feel like Andy and those beasts were gaslighting Camille and the audience at the same time. There was so much bullsh*t spewed that it was ridiculous. 

Enjoy the ratings boost, Bravo, because this show offically dead. They all lost credibility tonight. 

• Members

Beverly Hills truly didn’t deserve three parts with no LVP. I’m still stunned Lisa Rinna was in the first chair and barely said anything the entire three parts. This episode in particular was incredibly padded. First starting with replaying Camille’s walkout then the extended travel item package. That would NEVER happen on a normal reunion. I understand it was for ratings, but this could’ve easily been two parts. 

• Members

It should've been 90 mins. They didn't deserve 2 parts even. 

I was also disgusted with the segment with all the fake tears from Kyle and fake concern for the loss of LVP's brother. 

I also was disgusted that Bravo used that clip of Adrienne v. LVP to fit the narrative when it was proven that Adrienne's chef was the one selling the stories. But Bravo/Evolution/Andy twisted the whole ordeal to fit the show's narrative. 

• Members

Yeah. The whole vibe of this episode was off. And the end, those heifers pretending they've forged some special friendships out of this series. Puh-lease. We know how many f-cks Erika gives ("None, not one, zero, zero, zero, done!"), and Denise could easily be a one-and-done if Bravo decided to, and the other 5 wouldn't keep in touch with her. 

Rinna seated next to Andy is baffling, too. What DID she do all season except ponder how on earth her daughter could develop an eating disorder, while basically admitting she herself goes through periods of not eating much? Duh... 

Camille's breakdown was strange, but mostly understandable given what she's gone through (I hope her mom is doing better... any word on her health?), but yet she was all smiles a couple weeks back on WWHL, after the reunion was taped, so who knows about next season....? 

Anyhoo, even though RHOBH started this year's season in February, it felt like it was on forever.  The only thing I have to say is I look forward to seeing what casting news develops in the coming months because Bravo execs surely can see the toxicity of this clan. 

• Members

I honestly get the feeling Bravo execs are only going to look at the ratings for this season and decide to keep this cast while maybe adding a friend or two. Despite all the negativity about the show from the fans, I think Bravo sees it as the fans were engaged so why fix things?

The next few months should be interesting indeed.

• Members

Tituss is getting on my nerves - not just this Andy thing - but every radio interview I've heard of his lately, he gets soooo irritated having to talk about his Kimmy role.  He always assumes people think that's all he can do and is - and he is so tired of talking about that role... girl, that's how you got famous and how people know you.  Don't be so bitter.

Also, Andy's show was built on being messy... I think Andy's question was harmless considering he's an older gay man that lived through Eddie's known bigotry against the LGBTQ community while Andy himself was coming out.  Andy wasn't pressing the issue, he just asked a simple question and Tituss got all bent out of shape.  

What I do understand is Tituss being annoyed with Andy for not remembering what Tituss had told him numerous times before about what he's done - that I get and would be annoyed about too.