Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

That ending was EPIC. Michael did it. He did it. We all knew it, but they assumed Bravo didn't have the footage. 

OMG. Bravo needs to give this entire cast a raise. I keep thinking each episode is the defining moment of RHOP, but this episode topped it. I am so speechless y'all. 

You MUST watch from the beginning. It plays a pivotal role in what is going on this season. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

POTOMAC - Whoa! Bravo broke the fourth wall in a big way and really elevated the franchise in the process. 

In order to grow the shows need to evolve in their production style. Breaking the fourth wall is a part of that because the show itself is a major part of the women’s lives. 

The production footage is damning. 

As an aside, Karen brushing her outfit into a dustpan was hilarious. 

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

The difference in RHOBH having the Bahamas footage the entire time (when we assumed it wasn't filmed) and only bringing it out at the reunion and Potomac going for broke tonight is glaring and is why this series is so good! I LOVE that they allowed Ashley and Michael to go on the record and made their version of events VERY CLEAR before airing the footage showing that they were COMPLETELY lying. Further more, Michael knew that day that the cameraman was upset he grabbed his butt! They made it seem first like nothing happened, then said he just bumped into him. It was so obvious that didn't happen! 

Another thing on Potomac, I feel like so much has happened and we STILL haven't reached the cast trip or reunion. These girls deserve a bonus for delivering! I also give Ashley props for not quitting.

• Members

I thought it was just going to be a standard episode of Potomac, and then they blindsided us with that final footage! OMG! So many questions! Will the cameraman use the footage to relaunch a suit against Michael? Why was this not released when he decided to prosecute?

In other news, Gizelle really is the most awful 'friend' to Ashley. I actually almost felt sorry for Ash last night.

• Members

I don’t understand why the franchises are so hesitant to do this. Viewers are much savvier than they give us credit for. Bravo is still trying to sell these series as primetime soaps, believing that breaking the fourth wall breaks the illusion. But there is no illusion.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I love that LVP post-funeral has almost no F&*# to give and has been mind frelling the whole lot of them.

The spark is back.

POTOMAC

Speaking of sparks...Monique has been online saying that final footage has been edited and that is her cousin speaking at the end. Bravo editing at work. lol. I can only assume that was a sloppy cut between scenes at the same party then. That said...good episode. Gizelle is sooo messy.

That wig is Toni Braxton fierceness!!! LOVE.

Speaking of POTOMAC, I saw on WWHL that next week PInky and the Brain are going to pot-stir things between Monique and Candiace next week. Just ugh.

• Members

Now that is a bop. 

Porsha looks incredible. Talk about star power. And Dorinda looks fierce.

I finally figured out who Sonja reminds me of: she's like Goldie Hawn's character, Elyse, in The First Wives Club - except she's real. They really played up her glamorous daffiness in this video and it totally works.