• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Related image

They are such fake kiss-asses. Clearly Erika and Rinna are setting Kyle up for a fall with that comment. 

That's too bad. I liked Cary last season.

I hope that's not the full Dallas trailer because... I was kind of underwhelmed.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I am HERE for the Ashley takedown. She went after the other women for years while pretending that her own life was an open book. What's good for the goose is good for the gander!

Re: Gizelle, couldn't have said it better myself. Is she really so untouchable that the other women are too scared to call her out?

Edited by Cat

• Members

I absolutely co-sign the Ashley takedown. Like I have zero sympathy at all for this bitch that has been the messiest one since season 1.

Gizelle won’t go down until Robyn fully turns on her. I’m not sure why the others outside of Monique and Karen give her a pass but it has to be because they see how much Andy likes her.

• Members

Did you see Ashley's response this morning?

She said she was going after everyone (especially Candiace and Katie) at the reunion...no prisoners. I hope that means that they can go in on her mama then? #karma

NY

I finally got time to see most of the first part of the reunion. I liked how yes, there were disagreements, but it was pretty easy and breezy. And I loved that Dorinda and LuAnn got to iron out their differences and it looks like they made up. I teared up at their hug.

That said...I'm saddened at their reunion fashion. They (especially Sonja with the bob) were more on point last year. Alas.

RHoBH

I checked in for the Camille parts, but overall meh. And I did see that Erika and Queen part. I rolled my eyes so hard. 

POTOMAC

Drag her, Karen. DRAG. HER. 

I also co-sign the Ashley takedown. And loved the moments when they found out and the Wendy Williams part. Lord, I bet Wendy was grinning seeing that. 

I do want to hear more of the girls call out Gizelle though.

RHOA

Well, articles are reporting that Eva v Kenya going on. And Kenya is bringing the drama. As of right now, she just crashed an event that Marlo was hosting. And the drama was started by Eva btw...trying to stay relevant and be messy.

DALLAS

I liked it. It felt like they were aiming for a NY kind of quirkiness. Which actually works for Dallas unlike some of the other shows. I hate that LeeAnne lighten her hair. I loved her raven hair.

Still over Brandi and Ashley Abbott.

Travis looks hot with the shoulder length lion mane. 

Can't wait.

• Members

I watched Carole's entire interview and she wasn't talking bad IMO about Tinsley. We know nobody wanted to film with Tinsley. NY has never liked new unconnected HWs. Carole said that she introduced Tinsley to Scott so production paired them together for filming due to that connection. That makes sense. They have call times and who you film with is scheduled. She said she realized the story was Carole replacing Bethenny with Tinsley when they forced Carole to stay with Tinsley in the Hamptons when she had still planned to stay with Bethenny. That's why she was so confused by Bethenny because Bethenny knew they made her stay with Tinsley but still went along with the story. 

RHOP is continuing to be MVP. I am half devastated when I watch because you know it won't last forever. As I've always said, they've never had a bad year and just get better and better. I feel like this ensemble is *so* strong and Katie's return has been a total success for me. These women all carry their weight and bring something to the table. They continue to astound me. I have no clue why ratings aren't higher. 

RHOBH was painfully bad. Beyond LVP and Camille this episode showed the majority had no storyline outside of those two. Ok WWHL Andy hinted Nicollette Sheridan is joining and said LVP can return anytime she wants. The one thing that worries me is that he also says this is an All Star cast so I feel he won't switch up the cast as much as it needs to be. I need Camille with a diamond at least. 

• Members

Very entertaining part 2 for New York. Ramona still didn't really accept much responsibility for being liar multiple times this season, but I dunno what else we could've expected from her.

I still can't figure out why these women care so much about Tinsley's money. It's weird to be that interested in someone else's finances that clearly comes from money. I felt bad for her that she even had to explain it to them and they still didn't care. Tinsley even called it out, she's not giving them the answers that they want so they don't accept them.