Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Finally watched the S11 finale of NYC.

Bethenny: *sobs in bed over near-death experience with a bonito flake*

Sonja: "I love you."

Sonja later reiterated the Love Yous when Bethenny brought out the strippers and cake for her birthday. Man, I really adore this show. It's not often you see HW bonds of friendship acknowledged meaningfully (bonds we saw grow over the years). 

Sonja has been a total joy this season. Just seeing her being carried around by that stripper, her legs wrapped around his waist, you knew she was in seventh heaven. So great that Ramona and Bethenny made a fuss over her and Dorinda. 

Dorinda going after Tinsley over Scott was WTF and not her best look. I am looking forward to Reunion for Dorinda to explain herself. There seems to be BTS stuff we dont know. Sonja and Tinsley were at NY Pride last weekend and apparently both were arguing about Scott paying for Tinsley's lifestyle. Even with the cameras not filming, it seems to be a real issue.... although both S and T were crazy drunk at the time, too!

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
Candiace looks so foolish getting a timeout from her husband bc she cant control herself

Dorothy is evil. I think she resents Candiace bc she is her father's child. She sees the man that she hates when she looks at Candiace which allows her to treat her like sh-t

Please register in order to view this content

Gizelle is so damn messy. Even her gay friend was over her

• Members

Can we talk about the timing of Ashley have her baby last night? 

She is gonna bottle this moment up and try and sell it in order to shut down all rumors that Michael likes sausage. 

That aside, Potomac was ICONIC last night. That episode was defining episode for their show, and next week seems to be another one. It looks like Michael's sexual assault it about to take the forefront. 

• Members

Omg! Last night's Potomac episode rivalled BH's Dinner Party from Hell! It was AMAZING. 

Chris had to restrain Candiace FOUR times. Ashley was thrown out of Candiace's house THREE times! Even with Candiace going full Exorcist, I cant help but be Team Candiace. Candiace has the true measure of Mrs. Darby, and everyone at that table knew it. That's why they were so quiet. Ashley sounded to me like she was lying through her teeth, especially in the car with Katie afterwards. Oh, she talks a good game. She coolly deflects the other women's questions while pretending to 'put it all out there.' But she is just a little too slick, too practiced in her answers. I can at least relate to the anger and emotion vented by Candiace. Ashley's 'nothing to see here, everything is perfect!' act is edging close to Teresa Giudice levels of deflection. Candiace meanwhile is exposing her life, warts and all -- including her monstrous, eye-rolling, bully of a mother.

The episode was so full of quirky touches, it reminded me of a RHONY episode. "Uuuumami"; Chris sweetly doing pliés with Monique in exercise class. 

Candiace's mom calling Gizelle 'Gazelle.'  Ashley performing to about 25 Housewives fans in an empty field in Virginia while talking in her VT about possibly going on a world tour with her song. Dream big, girl.

Truly, Potomac has not batted a bad episode this season, and the drama is only building. I agree with @NothinButAttitude this was a defining episode for RHOP. I am kind of  hoping Bravo release an uncut version of the dinner party like they did with BH! 

Edited by Cat

• Members

Lol Ashley trying to pop off at Robyn. That was the most I’ve liked Robyn in 4 seasons. Robyn has no reason to lie about what Michael said. Ashley’s anger is completely misplaced. It’s nice to see the fire finally put on that messy bitch.

Candiace’s mom is awful, but Candiace is a brat regardless. 

Why isn’t anyone calling Gizelle out on all her messiness?!? She is rivaling Sheree right now.

Next week looks amazing as well.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

OK, I just started watching Potomac, and I’m wondering what took me so long. It’s great. These women are often so thoughtful and introspective (in ways I don’t often see on any of these shows, save for NYC at its best) yet can be so feral. 

Ashley’s just pissed folks are talking about this stuff on camera. She’s committed to lying, but it’s of course going to come back to bite her. 

• Members

It is so good, isn't it? There have been moments of real understanding, like when Karen bonded with Ashley in the salt room and talked about her with insight and empathy. The trip to New Orleans was also great. And while I dont like Ashley, girl is SMART and erudite. Her reflections are effortless and she rarely loses her cool. IMO she should have gone to law school.

I hope people at Reunion talk about 'Gazelle's' epic pot-stirring this season (although the 3 green-eyed witches are all focused on bringing Candiace down this year and will deflect like crazy). Gizelle basically threw her BFF Robyn under the bus in order to bring out the Michael comments. Then she kept bringing Ashley back into the house after Candiace kicked her out. She tried to turn Katie against Monique (whom she hates with the fire of a thousand suns). And finally she totally over-exaggerated what Karen said about Ashley at the party.

Katie's questions to Ashley in the car after the party were so lucid and incisive. These were the questions we all wanted to know the answers to. I also liked how she handled Monique in private. 

Edited by Cat

• Members

I still don't understand how they didn't upgrade Camille to full-time at least halfway through the season.  Didn't they add Sonja and Quinn like half-way through their first seasons? 

Reunion does look good though.  Andy still seems to make us believe LVP will be part of the reunion somehow, so I'm surprised they didn't do a flash of her, at least with Andy 1:1 if that's what's happening.  Would have been a great closer.

• Members

Yeah. I won't be watching. This whole season sucked aside from the LVP/Kyle confrontation. Here are my thoughts:

Kyle: WTF did she do to her face? She looks hard and awful. Glad it finally seems that Mauricio's lawsuit is being addressed since she dodged that all season long.

Rinna: Why is her upper lip looking like that? It looks swollen. The wig is terrible.

Erika: Looks great. Also looks totally over the show and seems aware she's done nothing all season.

Teddi and Denise: Irrelevant.

Dorit: It's amazing to me that she's coming out of this virtually unscathed when it's all her fault.

Camille: Warrior. Looks great. Carried the season on her back. Shouldn't return and should let this show die a certain death.

Andy: He's lost it. Not impartial. Totally biased.