Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Condolences to Lisa. It is such a tough blow, losing both your brother and then your mother within a year. Just when you think you are getting past the grief of one passing, then another comes out of the blue. Lisa is such a family person too. I'm sure Ken and her children are sticking close to her right now.

• Members

RHONY

Dorinda Dorinda Dorinda. You’re now mad that Luann got over someone else being awful to her faster than your drunken attack that started because she asked how your margarita was?

And Ramona and Sonja look awful as dog owners. I hope when Coco dies it completely destroys Ramona and people make fun of her. If my friends acted like those as.sholes when my dog died, we wouldn’t be friends.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

That Lisa Vanderpump news is pretty devastating. Two immediate family members back to back is tough. It's a shame because she finally seemed happy again and from what I saw filming for Vanderpump Rules was going well. Now it's like she has to start over in terms of the healing process. To make matters worse, the reunion is filmed so we still have to go through weeks of them bashing her at the reunion, plus the final episodes. There was talk of her potentially doing a WWHL special to clear things up, but I highly doubt she'll want to do that now.

In other news, it's heavily rumored around Twitter that Vicki is a Friend of the Housewives this season. I'm not sure where this rumor came from, but many of the reliable bloggers are stating that that's what they're hearing.

• Members

So sorry for LVP's second loss in a year. First her brother, now her mother...leaving only an elderly father behind. I'm really glad LVP quit BH. Firstly, it means I don't have to spend an hour of my week watching the show, but secondly, now she might have a bit more time to devote to being in England with her father, taking care of herself and focusing on good people in her life rather than those awful women who have naked hatred for her.

NYC was another great episode. The speed at which the women get past their conflicts is incredible. Nothing gets bigger than it should and they move on. 

• Members

It takes a certain level of intelligence and maturity that you don't see so generally in any other cast. On the whole, the NYC cast, which is perfection and shouldn't be changed if anyone at Bravo cares about my opinion, is very smart and have a level of sophistication that you don't see elsewhere so consistently.