Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ashley looked so awful. And yes, just like her mother in that awful wig. I suspect that VT was filmed while she was pregnant as she looks visibly fuller in the face...but while Monique glows while pregnant, Ashley looks horrible. 

Karen looks AMAZING with her wig like that. Edgy and modern and razor sharp. Loved it.

This week's Potomac was another great episode. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

This reunion has truly killed BH. I don't think this franchise will ever recover unless they recast 90% of the cast. 

These women were so vile, so hypocritical, and hungry for the crown to the point of no return. All of this to bring down LVP and guess what? You all look poorly with the exception of Camille. 

And Andy saying that these women don't have to invite each other to events is bullsh*t. We all know these women are contractually obligated and forced to invite their cast members to their events. 

• Members

Agreed 100%.  This is 10 times worse than NYC's Season 4 Reunion, which at the time was considered dark and ugly. That was a cakewalk in comparison to last night! 

I loved that Camille said the women were invited to her wedding because of production urging and would NOT have been invited otherwise. A double-burn for Kyle who was a bridesmaid!!! LOL The "friendship" they developed between seasons 2 through 8 is dead again! 

• Members

It’s funny: LVP had been such a polarizing figure on social media in past seasons, with Vanderpump haters and skeptics often making up a slight majority in my perusals, but the sentiment has become almost unanimously pro-LVP, at least with what’s being surfaced on Twitter right now. Not a great look for the show.

• Members

The LVP stuff was a miscalculation on the part of the cast. They just knew when the season aired that people would side with them, but people don’t like her for her interactions with the ladies and feuds so naturally they don’t care about the puppy stuff. Re-watching the show, season one made her a big star but she didn’t have one fight or disagreement. Her lifestyle and humor is what I feel made her appealing. She even showed this season that even filming by herself she was still interesting. This is why she’ll be hard to replace and why she’s always hard to pin stuff on. She’s been smart in leveraging her businesses and family as a vital part to story so she doesn’t have to depend on drama. 

I also agree that this reunion is toxic. I’m very curious where things will go. I get that ratings were good but they’ll need a shift to reform some of these HWs going forward. It was so clear Teddi is gone last night, but there’s more work to be done. Im still stunned Lisa Rinna is sitting in that first chair and she’s said almost nothing as she’s had *no* storyline. Honestly, Erika and Rinna should both be sitting in the final seats. 

• Members

I think next season without LVP will be more telling of the ratings, if they keep the remaining cast intact.  Similarly, NYC's Season 4 was their 2nd highest rated season overall, and their first reunion night (It was two 90-minute airings that year) garnered good numbers, yet they saw the writing on the wall and retooled the show for season 5. 

• Members

And IMO retooling saved RHONY. I know people felt it never quite regained the oomph of earlier seasons, but I disagree. I think it matured like a fine Ramona wine! Even greedy TV execs realised that many fans would have abandoned the show if S5 consisted of the same toxic grouping (as barnstorming as S4 was). Many in the audience were DONE with Jill Zarin. Like, no way could people stomach her staying on the show, bullying people and calling the shots with regards to casting. (What a difference 7 years makes!)

BH has a similar problem now, with certain peeps bullying and calling the shots behind the scenes, claiming to have Andy's ear. In some ways, it is even more toxic than NYC was because it is somehow more insidious. The spite shown on RHONY was overt and obvious; viewers had a strong opinion about it. Here it is hidden behind dummy SLs and alternative facts. The Dorits and Teddis are either masters of obfuscation or talk in circles. BH feels totally corrupted from within. And I'm not sure I can quite stomach it anymore. 

• Members

Part 2 wasn't much better than part 1 which was awful. At least Andy asked decent questions. Erika blatantly lied about her husband's lawsuit, which I found amusing. It was also interesting how much disdain this cast seems to have for the fans of BH because the season didn't turn out in their favor. I guess they figured the majority would turn on Vanderpump, but that was a miscalculation because Dorit isn't a likeable victim or even well liked at all by the audience and Teddi's lies kept making her look like an idiot.

I still find it hilarious that Teddi never once spoke with Vanderpump about this take down of Dorit, and Andy really called her out on her lies. 

Rinna only slightly acknowledged that she clearly has an eating disorder but still didn't really accept it. I still remember the scene where she and her daughters shared the smallest plate of pasta on the planet as though that was a meal. I'm also confused why she's seated next to Andy after really doing nothing this season.

Kyle is loving every single dig she's gotten to throw at Vanderpump. It makes all her talk about missing her and wishing things were different to be so fucki.ng phony and hollow. 

• Members

Kyle's tweet storm backfired on her. She really lives up to the Vyle Kyle moniker. I thought of what would get me back to watching the show, and I couldn't think of anything if the current cast returns. I can't stand any of them with the possible exception of Denise. 

• Members

They really are showing their true colors now. They are all so phony!

What is happening with BH is like the goose that laid the golden egg. The HWs have essentially killed the goose in anticipation of finding more gold inside her. Instead, all they have is a dead goose, and they have now deprived themselves of ever getting golden eggs again! 

Greed and envy has ruined this show. I don't care how silent Rinna and Erika are studiously being. They had as much a hand in producing this mess as those chumps Kyle, Teddi and Dorit.

I think RHOBH should be benched. If Bravo is desperate for a luxury franchise in SoCal -- Real Housewives of Malibu. Real Housewives of Hollywood, heck, of Los Angeles. I feel like dropping 3 housewives (like NYC did after S4) may not even be enough. All 5 women have nothing to offer beyond getting their makeup done.

Edited by Cat

• Members

Unfortunately due to the ratings doing well this season, Bravo will probably keep this cast despite it seeming like the viewers pretty much hate most of the cast.

I legit don't like anyone in the cast outside of Camille. I may watch the first episode of the next season if I hear of any significant cast changes, but another full season of this group of phonies I just don't see me being able to handle.