Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think Andy was trying to start some drama, as he often does on his show. There would have been headlines about Tituss either dissing his co-star and bringing back old stories, or defending his co-star and being called a sellout and an enabler of homophobia. He didn't want to be a part of that. You could say he shouldn't have gone on the show. I suppose he may have been contractually obligated. 

Andy is just messy and sloppy. He's lost any touch with reality. 

• Members

Andy has no morals and increasingly, no common sense. Our society tends to lionize that in gay men (especially white gay men). It's just camp camp camp, fun fun fun. Kiki, and whatever else. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

And so smug, too! I recall the time he referred to Jessica Savitch as a "train wreck" with Bryant Gumbel. I'm not saying she didn't have problems, but, geesh, she was Bryant's colleague and easily had more talent and presence than Andy ever will.

• Members

I understand why Andy Cohen asked the Eddie Murphy question. Murphy engaged in a lot of hateful anti-gay rhetoric. Andy Cohen is messy, but I think his question was an honest one. Burgess could have simply said, "People change and Murphy was lovely to me." There was no need for all this drama. 

• Members

I think the problem is that it has nothing to do with Tituss. Murphy made these comments 30 years ago. Tituss likely felt he was being dragged into drama. 

I do think he's egging it on a bit now. 

I'd forgotten about that. So nasty. I was thinking of when he had Tony Goldwyn on and Goldwyn talked about how he had sex with his mother's friend when he was 15. Andy did say that was illegal, but he still kept the conversation going and the whole thing was just lurid and gross. 

The irony of him calling her a "cokehead" is Kathy Griffin later claimed he tried to push coke on her. 

Edited by DRW50

• Members

I guess Denise fooled us all. I always knew it was odd she'd be with Charlie Sheen when he was so hooked on drugs and led a wild life. Now I've of course seen her obviously drugged up on WWHL and people have posted on Twitter pictures of her doing coke, so clearly she has similar interests to Charlie. 

Well in her drugged up episode of WWHL, she was asked about a falling out with Lisa Vanderpump and she said something happened of camera. Lisa Vanderpump and John Sessa said their only off camera interaction was LVP rescuing and boarding 8 dogs for Denise during the fires. Funny she never brought this up....well bizarrely enough, after that happened Denise's husband sent a threatening text saying they need to stop speaking about Denise or they'll be sued. They didn't even say anything negative about Denise lol!

To make things even weirder, Denise responded confirming LVP helped her and said she was going to thankful. How does that line up with Aaron threatening them? And to top it off, Denise is accusing Camille of saying racist things during filming which Camille denied. Lordy! This girl is making Kim Richards seem lucid. 

• Members

Yes!

I am baffled that Gizelle and Robyn found it OK to toss Katie to the wolves and unveil what she said about Ashley; however, the failed to see how hypocritical it was for them to criticize Monique for having done the same. 

Also, I can't with Candaice playing victim in text-gate. For one, turnabout is fairplay. You took a convo between you and Mo and ran with it to Gizelle. Don't be pissed that she did the same with Ashley. 

I really hope Monique goes all in at the reunion. 

• Members

I was disgusted by the previews. Monique is pregnant and Gizelle starts sh-t with her. WTF?!? Who the hell picks a fight with a very pregnant woman that just had a miscarriage the year before? Gizelle just wants to have an issue with this woman when the stuff she is being messy about really doesnt concern her

• Members

Gizelle doesn't care. In this moment, she finds Monique to be an easy feat because she knows she wouldn't get one over on Gizelle any other time. 

Also, she knows to try that mess with Monique versus the person she'd love to do it to--Karen. However, after Karen ate her alive in New Orleans, Gizelle is scared to run up again. 

Gizelle loves to prey on the weak when she can. 

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

I havent watched yet, but how the hell you baffled about Gizelle? That girl is loyal to NO ONE, even Robyn. I hope she is destroyed at the reunion! Also, I'm very disappointed that Katie revealed she isn't invited to the reunion. She appeared in most episodes, went on both trips and even hosted an event. It makes no sense not to include her. I was hoping they'd bring her back full time next year so we can see her in a more positive space in her life but that clearly won't happen if she's not even invited to the reunion.