Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I felt the same while watching. Their old-school trailer trash is stopping in for a visit, plus we get to see plenty of LVP. And of course, the forever fan favorite Camille Donatacci Grammer! 

Of course, after the past few seasons, we fear a letdown, yet there's always a sparkle to BH that draws me in. 

• Members

The only enticing parts of the trailer was when LVP, in a coldblooded tone, told Dorit she really didn't love her, and when Ken shut Kyle's a** down. 

The trailer looks heavily edited and while it is trending now, I see the episodes plummeting to hell. It does appear that Teddi is VERY messy this season. Someone posted a pic of the text LVP was holding up to Dorit and Vile Kyle, and it looks like Teddi was stirring the pot. 

And of course, Rinna would turn her fangs on Camille. Outside of LVP, who refused to give her shine, she had to target Camille, who happens to be the second fave of the show. While I don't agree with Camille supporting Kavanaugh, it is her opinion and you just have to respect it. You don't have to like it but whatever. It is obvious that Rinna is looking for a new target. What is odd to me is that Rinna is scolding Camille for supporting Kavanaugh when rumors have been swirling that Kim's insinuation in Amsterdam a few seasons back might've been about Harry allegedly doing some unsavory activity to women too. 

• Members

The RHOBH promo looked way better than I expected! I had no idea Kim and Brandi we’re back. I’m most excited to see Kim, clearly the greatest housewife of all time. I hope she stays long enough to torment Kyle. 

Im happy to see Vanderpump isn’t letting those hoes breathe. I didn’t expect her to come off as strong as she did. I hope she tears Dorit’s ass up!🥰

• Members

Looks pretty good! Although I expect the wheels to fall off once LVP gives them all the finger. Obviously Brandi and Kim were brought on because without LVP this show is as good as dead. And what's with the shitty slide show words? It's distracting and cheap as f*ck!

Edited by MrPrezident

• Members

This trailer is a lot better than the one for last season. It helps that Bravo have essentially been trailing RHOBH via viral marketing for the past six months.

But seriously, in this trailer you can pick out about 3 potentially interesting SLs. For BH, that is a LOT of story. I loved everything Lisa Vanderpump. And this year there seems to be absolutely no bullshit about her. I am still STUNNED that nobody cares a jot about Dorit dumping a puppy at some animal shelter.... but LVP talks to TMZ about it, and she's the guilty party? Amazing. I'm sure she will get pilloried for the "You know I love you... Actually I don't" remark. I loved it!

What is also amazing is that Erika seems to be defending LVP or at least seeing her side of things. I had always hoped that LVP and Erika would be closer. They have a lot in common in many ways, more than Kyle and LVP.

You know, despite many predicting this season will be her last, I think it might end up being the reinvigoration/reinvention of LVP on RHOBH.

Kyle still the only one honking in laughter at her own jokes. Ugh. Ken sounded DONE with her.

I am liking what I see of Denise Richards. If Brandi is here to bitch and moan about how LVP Jedi-mind-tricked the audience into getting her fired, she can suck it.

Camille is only a FOH? How?? She gets married, her house burns down, and she's fighting with Rinna. Three wins IMO. What more do you need to hold a diamond? I don't know what to make of her Kavanaugh support (he was a mediocre choice and totally unfit IMO) but I still like Camille. 

Rinna and Erotika were not in the trailer as much as I expected. Hmmm. Snipers from the side? Rinna has been throwing potshots at LVP from her Instagram for months. I hope RHOBH shows the post with the pills in the cupcakes that Rinna posted on LVP's birthday.

The new seasons doesn't start til FEBRUARY though! 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

That trailer had such a mix of stuff that felt very much scripted for TV (Rinna and Camille arguing about Justice I Like Beer) stuff that was all too real (Camille losing her house) and stuff that was likely real but which LVP added some TV-friendly entertaining relish to (the stuff with Kyle and Dorit). 

I had to laugh at Kim returning just to get into a messy fight with someone and then say, yet again, that she was done. 

• Members

Another fun episode of RHOA! This cast is starting to gel and let loose. I loved the little competition and all the humor with Porsha maybe being pregnant.

Now the main event was Shamari and Marlo fighting. I don’t understand why Shamari got so upset. She’s very defensive about her Citi Trends fashions, but I would’ve just told Marlo no and keep it moving. I didn’t think it was a big enough deal to argue over when Marlo was trying to help her. She looks terrible and the girl is gorgeous. I guarantee you if she gets a second season she’ll have a makeover. 

The surprise for me was Miss Tanya. This girl EARNED that peach and I’m so upset that we have to see a minimized version of her story because she seems educated, youthful and fun. I’ll admit she doesn’t photograph the best so I assumed she was this mid-to-late 40s wife with two kids. I’m shocked how different she is from my perception and also how beautiful she looks on the show. Nene pulled out old school season 2 Nene with the jealousy. The girl did absolutely nothing wrong and Nene is coming for her. Tf?! That was truly bizarre! I can’t wait to see how this develops. 

Its a damn shame too because Nene was having a good season. Once again she’s her own worst enemy.