Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Any other season, I think Brandi returning would be possible. This season, I don't see it happening. Lisa is going to have total fan support this year IMO, and she doesn't want Brandi back at this point. 

Good. Glad to hear Dorit is going down. Never bite the hand that feeds you.

Teddi is going to be next too. She is going to feel stupid about allowing Kyle to get in her ear and taking on her battle against LVP, which is what most likely happened. 

• Replies 38.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She is? In the last WWHL of 2018, Kyle was saying how this upcoming season was all about big lies being exposed, the implication being LVP was the big liar. Basically, she, Rinna and to a lesser extent Erika have run a 5-month victory lap around Instagram, cawing with triumph, as if LVP were already gone from BH.

I, too, believed the rumors that a new production team were basically ushering LVP out the door and giving her a terrible edit to boot. Imagine my surprise at the trailer, where LVP jumped out as one of the most sympathetic characters (yes, I know I am biased towards LVP, but I do try to view her somewhat fairly). 

And now we have this interview with LVP, which is by far her most open and emotionally honest to date. LVP is always good in her blogs at expressing things clearly, but I was still impressed at how she got to the heart of her feelings and emotions in that interview, and in such a relatable way. As @DaytimeFan said, for a British woman of her generation to open up about depression and medication is pretty huge. Until recently in Britain, those struggles were usually kept quiet. 

All this to say that I'm not sure how production are going to frame things with LVP in the BH universe, but it feels like something which seemed a dead cert a few months ago (LVP leaving RHOBH, possibly ignominiously) is starting to turn. The victory laps taken by Rinna, Vyle, Teddi et al seem a little premature. I cannot believe the previously empathetic Teddi of all people is leading the charge.

As for Brandi returning.... Yikes. Her ego (and behaviour) would be out-of-control.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I don't think Teddi is leading the charge, but I do think that she is relishing in it all simply b/c she has Kyle in her ear. Teddi is a "pick me" kind of girl. As long as majority of the women like her, she's fine. She's gonna be all for hopping on the target of this season, including LVP, who was the woman who defended Teddi against the likes of Dorit and Erika last year. 

And Kyle has been trying to get back in LVP's good graces. While she subtly says LVP is a liar, she's already making media runs expressing how she misses their friendship. Kyle ain't stupid. She knows she's about to come off horribly this season. 

• Members

That's a good point about Teddi. She is someone who enjoys being part of a group, and therefore is more likely to follow the group direction. This push to alienate LVP has been on going for a while, certainly before Teddi started appearing on the show, so I wasn't meaning to imply that she was at the head of it.

• Members

I know, buddy! 

Please register in order to view this content

I just feel that Teddi is going to somehow find herself being the head of it because she's going to feel obligated to taken on Kyle's battle. It's pretty much highlighted in the trailer. Teddi is about to fall for the second season curse. 

@Faulkner, I heard! I am rooting for Kandi! 

• Members

Okay so the ATL ladies are finally headed to Tokyo. Bravo released an extended clip of Tanya and Nene fighting and she held her own. This is the most stupid feud they could possibly have. Nene’s jealous side is back once again. Smh. I never expected this to be who Tanya was fighting with. 

All in all I’ve found the past couple episodes to be fun. This season isn’t the most OMG in terms of drama, but I think a good transitional season we just aren’t used to since ATL rarely has new wives. I feel like they’ve knocked it out of the park with casting. If Tanya doesn’t have a peach next year they’re nuts. It’s great to see another wealthy, but smart black businesswoman on tv.

• Members

Atlanta just bores me to death this season.  I really want to like it, but I can't.  Shamari isn't working for me - she belongs maybe on Basketball Wives or something.  Eva is boring.  Too much Porsha.  Tanya has potential, but for some reason I feel like she's awkward and the girls are awkward as they all try to get to know each other.  Kandi is being too obvious this season with her squad doing her dirty work.  I'm just bored.

NJ really started strong but the last two episodes have been really trying for me.  Jackie's article was not a big deal, Jennifer overreacted.  Teresa stands up for Jennifer way too much.  Jennifer is annoying, dumb and totally hypocritical, especially when she starts drinking.  Milania should not be given a microphone or a hope that she can sing, because girl can NOT.  

• Members

Agree abot ATL - it feels very production driven and none of the storylines weave together or seem like anything other than contrived reasons to get everyone together. Shamari is a dud. Tanya is good casting but she doesn’t click with any of the women. 

I enjoy NJ a lot more and don’t mind how trivial the fights are. Jennifer is obnoxious and dumb and Jackie thinks she’s cleverer than she is while we all know she was once a Teresa superfan. 

However, the drama between Classic Marge and Danielle/Teresa is great to watch and Margaret is way smarter than the rest of them. Seeing Marty trash Margaret in favour of Danielle, knowing what we know about THAT marriage, is hilarious. 

• Members

Yeah the last two episodes have been lulls, which makes this mini season less consistent than last year's. Watching two newbies fight who are not the calibre of a Danielle or an Aviva Drescher is dull, even though Jennifer's sh!t stirring is starting to grow on me a little. The real drama is with Margaret vs Danielle (and while I am Team Marge, I do think Danielle has been looking and dressing amazingly this season). Still, the end game is near: Reunion just filmed so we must be a few weeks away.

And totally agree about Milania. That poor kid cannot rap. I hate to say it but Melissa Gorga has more chance at a rap career than Milania.

Edited by Cat