Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

And I'm totally cool with that. I'd actually love for her to have as much presence as Danielle has on New Jersey, even WITH talking heads. 

Re: NJ, as mentioned up thread, I am one who does NOT think Margaret is suffering the second season curse at all. We haven't had a real breakout newbie from New Jersey since Teresa's family joined in season 3. Yeah, Dolores is okay, but Margaret has personality and humor. Her one lil "mail order bride" comment was nothing to get all pissy about. Instead, it feels like Jennifer's "outrage" against Margaret and Jackie is producer-coaxed. Like "hey, you gotta cause conflict with your co-stars or else you won't last another season." Very forced, IMO. 

OMG the Countess...   Everyone looks great. 

• Members

LOL I don't usually care for cast pics one way or another, but this one was perfectly styled. And putting Luann -- in a cherry-red va-va-voom dress (by JOVANI?) -- right in the centre must be Bravo's way of acknowledging what the Countess has brought to the show in terms of free publicity. I'm surprised Bethenny allowed it to happen. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Cat

• Members

Andy's baby shower was one big show. Rinna was hilarious screaming at all of the women to get on the table and dance for Andy and his baby, citing the fact that Andy has "paid for your lives!" The stories about LVP not showing up are so weird and obsessive from Erika and Rinna...like, ladies, she thinks you're awful. She's not going to tolerate you. She doesn't have to. 

The NYC cast photo is perfection. They all look individual and clearly identifiable. Luann's hair and red dress is on point. Sonja looks great, as does Dorinda in that gorgeous coat. I wonder if Bethenny is furious that she was right on the outskirts of the shot...

Cannot wait!

NEW JERSEY

This season has been great and so fun to watch.

Danielle appears to be a raving lunatic. Jennifer is a tacky bitch. The two put together are a mess. And the episode was riveting.

Classic Marge absolutely destroyed Jennifer without breaking a sweat. As she said, mid bite of dinner, she hit a nerve with that girlfriend comment. Jennifer really blinked. Spoke volumes. And then Marge actually landed that wine onto Danielle, who then became a raging bull complete with producer and security intervention. I'm glad that tension was finally broken.

Teresa is so unspeakably stupid it's amazing. She is easier to manipulate than a piece of dough. And she has the most skewed view of reality it is shocking. 

I hate to say it but I really liked Melissa this episode. She was screaming the truth from the top of her lungs. I couldn't believe it but I was rooting for her.

• Members

The Andy Cohen baby shower/Housewives meetup was a dream come true for anybody who loves cross-show interaction, lol. Andy really is an OG housewife himself, as much as Vicki Gunvalson or Nene Leakes are.

However, Rinna has been bugging me the last few years and I can't warm to her shtick the same way. I loved her Billie Reed on Days, enjoyed her outsized personality on Soap Talk, thought she was a great pot-stirring addition on BH. But much like Rinna when she sees Yolanda's Instagram pics of Yo, Brandi & Kim, I'm not feeling it anymore. When she extorted the other HWs to dance for Andy because he "paid for your lives!" --- yes, it's true, yes, it's amusing, if a little 'dance for your master, monkeys!' It's also playing to Andy's huge ego. Rinna is such an effing kiss-ass. OK, so I can't say I didn't enjoy how she basically hijacked Kyle's role as hostess, lol. At the same time, her posturing felt contrived and obviously has a wider agenda -- which is to have Andy's ear the way Kyle does.

RHONJ:

This last episode was SO GOOD.

I really enjoy the natural chemistry between all the women. The cast has diverse personalities that somehow manage to complement each other. Dolores, for example, is often cited as the 'boring one,' but I loved her Greek Chorus during the fights, and the way she, Marge and Jackie bonded over she and Jackie's shared struggles with eating disorders.

Jennifer may be tacky (and Jersey) as hell, but I enjoyed every blow-up, every failed hair-tossing walk-off-in-a-huff. I am starting to hope that Jennifer gets a second season! 

Marge vs Danielle was as messily magnificent as the previews promised. I was so Team Marge this episode. The way she rounded that table to have a second go at Danielle was amazing -- not too hasty, but purposeful lol. This rivalry is off the chain and v watchable. BTW Danielle's filler in her cheeks is out-of-control.

Melissa has been improving the last few seasons (though I still feel the way she sold out the Gorga family to get on RHONJ was deplorable). She is definitely coming across as mature and the voice of reason -- though with Teresa in the same room, that is an easy feat to accomplish.

Edited by Cat

• Members

All is fair in love, war, and business. If true, Nene was a dumbass to even reach out to LVP and share her ideas. She should've just went with her gut and invested in the spot. But given Nene's floppy business background, I doubt this bar would've lasted long. 

These chicks are so pressed that LVP is out her making money moves outside of Housewives while this is all the rest of them have to cling too. 

• Members

Nene only shades those she feels threatened by... at least when they aren't around.  Oddly, I'll never dislike Kandi for the very reason that she makes Nene nervous and shoots her down non-stop.  LVP wouldn't even have Nene in her thoughts.. if asked about these comments.

• Members

Nene makes it so hard to Stan for her. How the hell u mad at Lisa Vanderpump about a bar you never opened?! Not in West Hollywood, not in Atlanta, not in your basement! This is so insane I can’t begin to understand. Was Pump the only available lot in West Hollywood?!