Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don’t know, I feel like she’s been on quite a bit this year. The James ultimatum, business vs MeToo, dealing with James’ mom, Pride, staff meetings, the TomTom stuff, now the Billie stuff... I really think filming VPR, BH, opening TomTom, opening Las Vegas, her dog work, and her brothers suicide - it really all became too much in a concentrated period of time. 

• Members

The other thing about VPR is LVP has control over when she does or doesn’t film. She’s an EP on the show and if she was having a hard time in grieving her brother, she simply wouldn’t show up for filming and nobody would complain to the boss because she is the boss. 

She is also not part of the conflict. Although she’s in the show and the show is concentrated on her business, she flows in and out without being a lightning rod for attack. 

Bottom line: it’s a completely different and far easier show to be a part of, especially in difficult personal circumstances. 

• Members

RHoNJ 

I haven't really seen RHoNJ since the first post-Danelle-wedding episode when Jackie wrote the article, but I wanted to say that so far it had been the most consistent I've watched a season since the season with Amber and the Twins.

DANIELLE. So this is the crazy Danielle you all have been talking about? LOL!!! I liked that she has been the seasonal arc so far to thread things together. I have to agree with what some of you all said a few pages back...it is surprising that given how most of the first half of the season had to do with her that she has no talking heads. Even Tanya over on RHOA just had one in the recent episode. Sad she lost her friendship with Marge though. 

MARGE. I hear she is suffering the season two curse. From where I am at, she seem the same to me. 

TERESA. Well I do find the Dad stuff with her brother relateable. Since I haven't been around during the 'Feud with Melissa' years, it doesn't bother me as much as it does the rest of you. However, it has been interesting to see her feud with new girl Jackie. Especially given that picture that surface of her being an uberTeresa fan.

MELISSA. So she has an alliance forming with Marge and Jackie I see. That can't be good.

DOLORES. Just there. I don't mind as long as we see some more of Frankie. lol.

JENNIFER. She hasn't bugged me as well as most. Shades of MELBOURNE's Pettiflour for sure, but hey...if you have the money, flaunt it. lol. And it's some insight into another culture which I am down for. 

• Members

Speaking of updating...

ATL

EVA. I liked that people continue to see through what is looking more and more like an act for the cameras with the shade. lol. That said...that was some real stuff with her granddad. More believeable than the tears she had on Y&R as Tyra. 

KANDI. LOL!!!! She was such a hoot over food. 

SHAMARI. I don't think she was in it very much. So much so that I had to wonder when they were waiting on the late-comers, I couldn't figure out who was missing other than Nene. 

PORSHA. So was her announcement one of those added scenes. That said...how it came out was cute.

CYNTHIA. Nothing to say. 

TANYA. GUUUURL, LOOK AT YOU!!!! GETTING A TALKING HEAD ALREADY!!! Marlo must be livid.

MARLO. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA at her losing her luggage. 

NENE. SMH. I get she is upset over Greg, but she was coming off bad other than the Porsha baby announcement. And promo for next week show she is only going to get worse so boo!!!

Other than that...like Tokyo so far. However, things are said to be interesting from here. So much so that the season is suppose to clock in at 20 episodes not including the reunion.

Buckle up?

• Members

I don’t think Marge is suffering the season 2 curse at all. To me, she makes the show. She is hilarious and doesn’t mess around - although the mail order bride comment was tacky, it was funny and was exactly what I was thinking. Jennifer reacted like she did because she knows it’s true. 

What I am observing is that Teresa’s inadequate IQ is leading her down a garden path of thinking Danielle and Jennifer are in the right in their conflicts with Marge. 

Teresa excuses anyone who shows loyalty to her and never takes a moral position because she’s incapable of thinking with that level of logic. 

• Members

1. Not surprised Phaedra was invited and that Andy was here for it. Andy has always been here for Phaedra's shennanigans and lies. They're both lying train wrecks.

2. Is Andy snorting cocaine? You know what, don't answer that... He obviously needs to leave that "Erika Kane" alone b/c that wasn't every housewife at his baby shower. I don't know why he wrote that caption on that pic unless he was under the influence or trying to be shady. I'll take the latter. But if he was under the influence, where is Monique? LVP? The Miami girls? The DC chicks? Bethenny? Other previous housewives? The only ones that showed up are the ones willing to kiss his a**--even ones that I like, sadly. I feel like he should've worded that a bit better.

3. Kyle throwing this party is not surprising. That chick'll do anything to keep Andy on her side and establish herself as the unpronounced 'queen' of BH. Girl, all the sketchy edits in the world aren't going to save you from the backlash I see you're about to get this upcoming season of BH.

4. Why the fu*k is Marlo there? When the did hooker = housewife? I still see that Nene and a few others (obviously, Andy now) will do anything to make Marlo "fetch."

Edited by NothinButAttitude

• Members

Agreed. Marge is my fave on NJ this season and imo is the breakout star of the show. Danielle and Jennifer came across so poorly this Cabo episode.

You hit the nail on the head regarding Teresa. It's almost like she is incapable of having a moral compass. This may explain in part why she 'went away' and yet cannot acknowledge that she did something wrong.

ALL THIS. Look at Kyle and Rinna guarding Andy and making sure no-one but them gets close!

Please register in order to view this content

Ramona sure as hell tried to worm her way in there though! Yet one more reason I love Ramona.

But yes I don't see Princess Bethenny, nor LVP. I'm sure Kyle invited B but I'm not so sure LVP was on the list! 

Anyway Andy probably was coked up to the gills for saying Every Housewife was there. Otherwise we'd be seeing DeShawn Snow and Carlton Gebbia trying to get a look-in. And where is Wigs n Cigs??

• Members

I'm pretty sure both ladies were on the list as Kyle is all about optics. However, I think Bethenny doesn't give a f*ck, as she think she's above all this "housewives" mess, and LVP was probably somewhere making money, which I don't blame her for. It was best neither one showed up as they would've possibly been targets for their respective casts. 

And you know Kim (much like Bethenny) was not gonna come to this event when she thinks she's above everyone.